• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Whats next .   a tax on methane release .     No beans folks or they tax you .     I kid of course.   

Remember the phrase, carbon footprint? Carbon tax has been discussed by countries all over the world.  See link

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 minutes ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

Remember the phrase, carbon footprint? Carbon tax has been discussed by countries all over the world.  See link

Their is something I want you to never partake of  , and if you have  < FLEE IT FAST when I tell you of it.

the all inclusive unity for world peace is of satan .   have nothing to do with it .  and beware it begins small.

IF any is telling you lets focus on unity and not doctrine , FLEE

if they begin telling you lets just embrace all, don't focus on doctrine but rather on unity.  FLEE

its spreading like cancer stage four .   Have nothing to do with it .  nothing .  

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Fearsome lizards or dragons have been with us for as long as Creation. In the swamps of the Belgian Congo there are still reports of Mukele Embembo a dinosaur of sorts and giant crocs. I have seen reports of sightings quite often of huge sea creatures caught by fishermen.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

I saw 'geological column' mentioned.  This is a topsy turvy mix of sediments occurring during and after the flood. It proves NOTHING.

Geological columns are spanned by upright tree remains in many location. It is a MISNOMER.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Read Job 40: 15-24,

V. 15, Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee;  he eateth grass as an ox.
    16, Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
    17, He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
    18, His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
    19, He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
    20, Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
    21, He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
    22, The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
    23, Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
    24, He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

I have always believed in the gap theory, that there was a gap between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2, that could have lasted for any amount of time, and that was when the dinosaurs and cave men lived.  Of course, that is just a theory, and can be completely wrong.  

I did see something interesting today regarding this subject.  One of the reasons for the flood was because of the giants, that came about as a result of angels marrying women.  I have read the Book of Enoch in the past, which gives some details about conditions at that time, but this afternoon, I came across the Book of the Giants.  It only exists in fragments, but it does mention something I found interesting.  It claims that these fallen angels and giants were doing experiments crossing DNA from one species of animal to another and even doing experiments with people, and that this is where "monsters" which could be the dinosaurs came from.  If that were true, it would explain why they weren't preserved on the ark.  God would have desired to destroy them, and it would also give us a glimpse into something else, the so-called ET's doing genetic research today.  All the science-fiction shows claim aliens abduct women to try to mix alien and human DNA together.  If these fallen angels did such experiments before the flood, why not today?  It is even possible they are posing as space aliens and even have the government fooled, when in reality, they are demons.  

I am just throwing another theory out there.  Nobody really knows for sure, except God of course.  

• 3 years later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

What age did the dinosaurs exist in? 

I believe they existed before the Earth being recreated in Gen 1:2.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  84
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  03/24/1981

In answer to the OP's question:

Dinosaurs lived between the end-Permian and Cretacious-Tertiary extinctions. That is, between 252 million years ago to 65 million years ago. This era is sometimes known as the Mesozoic era. 

They (mostly) died off when a combination of a meteor strike in the Chicxulub peninsula off the coast of modern day Mexico, and a flood basalt, caused a mass extinction of 80% of life on earth, including every creature over 20kg.

However, we have descendants of dinosaurs living to this day, such as modern-day birds. 

The evidence for this is that dinosaurs have never been found in rocks dated before or after these dates. Moreover, the evidence of an extinction at these dates is extremely strong in the fossil record, as is the extraneous evidence (such as the meteor cratar, shocked quartz, a worldwide iridium anomaly, etc.).

Hope that helps.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

31 minutes ago, anetazo said:

TOHU  in Hebrew means = void,  without  form.  Psalm  110,  God created  everything. In Jeremiah chapter 4, they're  was war. Satan  led one third of God's children against God,  a rebellion. This happened in first earth age. God  sent the  Kadabal,  it was  world wide flood,  it killed the dinosaurs and all life. God  also  shook the earth. We have  four seasons year. The dinosaurs were  frozen in time. Woolly  mammoths in India  or Alaska,  found  intact  frozen,  with  buttercup in their mouth. It was  subtropical in the  first earth age. Science  does  align with the bible. Revelation chapter 12, satan  deceived one third of God's children. Instead of destroying  His children in first earth age,  God  destroyed that age,  and  were in the second earth age. The Kadabal happened  28,000 years ago. John chapter  3,  every one must be born one time in flesh. God  had  a plan  after the Kadabal.  God  wants to know  if his children will  follow Him  or satan.  The world  became  void  in the first earth age. Because of  Satan. Ezekiel chapter 28, pride  caused  Lucifer  to want the Mercy seat. He thinks he's  God. Pride and vanity  corrupted him. Lucifer  turned  one third of God's children against God. This happened in first earth age. Some people don't understand that they're are  3 world ages. Peter chapter 3 will document it. Revelation chapter 21 starts the  third world age. If you don't understand the 3 world ages,  you  will never understand mystery of God. Some people have spirit of slumber for their protection. Mystery of God is hidden from them,  documentation,  Corinthians chapter 2. Bottom line. Satan  started this whole mess. Were in second earth age. 

They call what you have written here the Gap Theory

Genesis 1:1-2 (KJV)  1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

Do you see anything you wrote in the scripture above?  Allegedly, all that you wrote happened in that small gap between the period after the first sentence, and the number 2 beginning the next sentence. 

I highlighted the gap in red for you.  

There is nothing more unscriptural than there being no scripture, at all.  :mellow:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 1/17/2018 at 9:07 AM, Guest shiloh357 said:

That whole article is total garbage.  Dinosaurs were contemporary with man prior to the flood and after the flood.   In fact, they may not have been rendered completely extinct.

One group of them, anyway.   Birds are the last remaining dinosaurs, and the only dinosaurs humans ever saw.