• Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

As for being "with" the wicked >>

and staying silent about their sin >>

About 9,690,000 results (0.64 seconds)
Search Results
Ezekiel 3:18 When I say to a wicked person, 'You will surely die,' and ...
biblehub.com/ezekiel/3-18.htm
And I will hold you responsible for their deaths. English Standard Version If I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, in order to save his life, that wicked person shall die for his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. New American ...

But jeff,   many will say, but JEFF that is all old test stuff we don't have to be like that no more.

GEE, where do we THINK paul got this saying from.   Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men

for I have NOT shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.        UH YEAH.    GOD WILL HOLD the blood of all who we knew

did evil and warned not .                   GOD don't change.    THEREFORE knowng the TERROR of GOD , we better PERSAUDE MEN.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256

4 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

ALL Scripture agrees --- if ANYONE, any sin, anyone,  sins, and continues NOT to repent,   (i.e. continues to live in adultery/ to commit it or to agree with it or to condone it) ,  they are to be put out....  (until they repent)....

Put out of the church ,   OH YES JEFF you spot on.     this is why SEEKER FRIENDLY destroyed the church from within.

they welcomed ALL IN,    YET CORRECTED NOTHING and the leaven from the uncorrected, LEPT on the others TOO.     WHEN GOD says BE NOT UNEQUALLY YOKED

its for our own Good.  THANK YOU JEFF for that reminder today.   Thank you.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

And,  anyway,   everyone follows their "father" -   the devil to start with,   then either the devil OR YHWH (GOD) later,

if they turn to HIM as JESUS says.   Whoever follows the Father and Jesus,  does as He does.  Whoever follows the devil, does as he does.  This is always true,  as Jesus says no one can have 2 masters......   obey God, or obey the devil.  So simple.   God knows this, and provides the only way to do good - to follow Jesus INSTEAD of the devil, eh ?

• Praise God! 1

Just now, simplejeff said:

And,  anyway,   everyone follows their "father" -   the devil to start with,   then either the devil OR YHWH (GOD) later,

if they turn to HIM as JESUS says.   Whoever follows the Father and Jesus,  does as He does.  Whoever follows the devil, does as he does.  This is always true,  as Jesus says no one can have 2 masters......   obey God, or obey the devil.  So simple.   God knows this, and provides the only way to do good - to follow Jesus INSTEAD of the devil, eh ?

Lets test this.     Paul said.    Shall we continue In sin, that grace may abound.

GOD FORBID.   don't you know you ARE , YOU ARE ,   YOU ARE the servants TO WHOM you obey, whether of sin unto DEATH

or of OBEDICANCE unto RIGHTEOUSNESS.      JEFF its CONFIRMED.  

3 minutes ago, Butero said:

What is the definition of adultery?  It is always sexual relations where a married person is with someone other than their spouse.  It is not sharing the same dwelling.  You can make a case for an appearance of evil, but not adultery if no sex is involved.  From that standpoint, I believe I am correct.  They might be called an adulterer, but if no sex is taking place, and they have repented, it is no longer adultery, unless you have a different definition of adultery that I am unaware of.  

There is one person here at Worthy Boards that lived with his fiancé before they got married and even shared a bed, but they waited till marriage to engage in sex.  That is quite a feat, but it is not fornication.  Fornication is sexual relations with someone you are not married to.  

Butero.   WE all going to stand before JESUS.    Okay lets start this again.      You don't call one something they aint .  

REPENTANCE.     let us just preach the dire NEED for them to REPENT .    keep it simple and no over explaining is necessary.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  2

On 1/16/2018 at 10:44 AM, Yowm said:

No, the gay marriage is not a marriage, that's why I wouldn't attend. Besides, how many of us lived like the devil, into one bed and out of the next before coming to Jesus? Is marriage adultery in our cases? I have been faithfully married 32 years since.I guess you would call it adultery?

32 years!  Congratulations.  I respect that. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Days Won:  28

On 1/15/2018 at 5:47 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

My errors that I have done DO not justify their errors.    REPENT .   We cannot support any sin.    Here, lets meet halfway.

YOU want me to go to a remarriage of adultery,    THEN I GO to rebuke them and warn them for their souls sake , DONT DO THIS its ADULTERY.

WHERE on earth have the serious ones gone .    When people can watch TWO people JOIN in adultery and none warns,   WE got problems.

My family has dis owned me now , due to I have warned my cousin not to marry this lady or its adultery.   the man is on his fourth wife and cheated on his last.

WELL , I am sad for them,  but I REJOICE for being persecuted FOR JESUS sake .  YEAH JESUS sake.  HE is the one who said HE who puts away his wife etc

HIS WORDS.  HIS sayings yowm.     YOU ever go , you better warn out and try to stop it.  OR don't GO . 

So we're saved by works?

I'm glad you're not God sitting on the throne judging people..

Do you sin?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

We can eat with sinners.    I said that.   Its our own church memebers.    IF one is in sin, we cannot eat with even such a one , we do all in hopes they repent.

Gay marriage we must not attend.   Sounds like joel and others in the unity and prosperity camp.

To marry adultery IS SIN.     To marry gay with gay IS SIN.    that we cannot partake of in any fashion.    

The church today does evil as does the world n many cases,  but I suppose Since they do it in JESUS name this makes it okay.

NOPE its worse.  God would sooner us be ice cold than lukewarm.   Gay marriage is not to be attended period.  If believers are marrying into adultery, its not

to be attended period.    Okay.   enough said.  

You apparently have an ax to grind about gays...'cause you are not listening, and you're just ranting. 

First you say we can eat with sinners, then you say we can't (above). As such, you are not to be taken serious.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Days Won:  20

< shrugs >   Why do unsaved people in the world fight so hard against salvation and righteousness ?  The world refuses to acknowledge God's Word every day,  and rejects the instructions of the Sovereign Creator Who certainly has every right and purpose to give instructions to people on earth how to live,  since He Created all .....

Then Jesus Says, from the Father:  Who is MY FAMILY ?  Whoever HEARS the FATHER and DOES what HE SAYS.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, Butero said:

I am not going to make any judgments on anyone's marriage, assuming it is a real man-woman marriage.  Jesus is our final judge.  I am not convinced that a couple that is divorced and re-married can't find forgiveness, and I don't think they must separate, but, and here is the but, the Bible says what it does.  You must work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.  I have a real problem with going into a second marriage with the thought in mind that God is gracious, so he will forgive me.  That isn't even trying to live according to the Bible.  You don't willfully sin so grace will abound.  

We have a huge diversity of opinion on this topic, but the only thing that matters is how Jesus sees it.  I won't be sitting on the throne in judgment of you, Christ will.  

I agree Butero ,  but we don't know anybody's situation, for me, I wouldn't be able to enter a marriage like that either knowing its against God Word ,but we all sin and we are saved by faith ,God will judge our works and I think if you really love the Lord,you hate sin and want to do which is pleasing to Him  but we're all like Paul we sometimes do things we don't want do :(