Unfailing Presence

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

I was always astounded at the particular devastation Hati seems to almost attract like a magnet over the years   ,both man made & natural  . 

Especially in light of the fact that it is on a small Island on which it is not the only country .

I work with a couple of people from the Dominican Republic who still have family there , travel back and forth yearly , and never speak of their country being in the desperately corrupted

perennial state of human disaster that exists just a stones throw from them ON THE SAME ISLAND .

The one stark difference between the two countries that I know of is Hati's embracing of VooDoo as the defacto religion of their country .

I saw a documentary on it once and from what I saw it is very widespread . 

Christian missionaries face very hostile conditions when they go there 

The VooDoo rituals often involve the use of hypnotic drugs to induce a state that facilitates the  opening of  the spirit to the demonic powers  .

It was very chilling documentary  to watch , and I am no shrinking violet . 

Something else that occurred to me is that the popularity of Voodoo is very much under reported whenever their human catastrophe  de jour  is reported in the news.

Seeing the terrible conditions in which the people there live made a lot more sense to me when I saw in depth the demonic spirituality that is embraced there  .

For individuals and nations , purposefully embracing the demonic never works out well according to God's Word , and they are living proof of it .

God does move in the affairs nations . 

A lesson this country , slouching to Gomorrah , would do well to learn . 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

I was always astounded at the particular devastation Hati seems to almost attract like a magnet over the years   ,both man made & natural  . 

Especially in light of the fact that it is on a small Island on which it is not the only country .

I work with a couple of people from the Dominican Republic who still have family there , travel back and forth yearly , and never speak of their country being in the desperately corrupted

perennial state of human disaster that exists just a stones throw from them ON THE SAME ISLAND .

The one stark difference between the two countries that I know of is Hati's embracing of VooDoo as the defacto religion of their country .

I saw a documentary on it once and from what I saw it is very widespread . 

Christian missionaries face very hostile conditions when they go there 

The VooDoo rituals often involve the use of hypnotic drugs to induce a state that facilitates the  opening of  the spirit to the demonic powers  .

It was very chilling documentary  to watch , and I am no shrinking violet . 

Something else that occurred to me is that the popularity of Voodoo is very much under reported whenever their human catastrophe  de jour  is reported in the news.

Seeing the terrible conditions in which the people there live made a lot more sense to me when I saw in depth the demonic spirituality that is embraced there  .

For individuals and nations , purposefully embracing the demonic never works out well according to God's Word , and they are living proof of it .

God does move in the affairs nations . 

A lesson this country , slouching to Gomorrah , would do well to learn . 

She and the rest of the world don't have to really slouch to hold hands with Gormorrah.    all they need to just is just reach over and pat each others backs.

SOAMGORICA   .     its bad pard.     The transgressors are coming to the full in this world , wouldn't you agree.

and have you noticed this big move for unity and world peace all inclusive is growing .    KEEP in mind transgressors coming to the full and PEACE .

Okay.  Got ya bible handy.    OPEN it up to Daniel chapter eight .      AND in the latter times of their kingdoms WHEN ,        WHEEEEEEN    the transgressors

have come to the FULL,  THEN stands a king ,     WHO, if we keep reading DESTROYS HOW ...............................BY PEACE.       WE GETTING REAL CLOSE TO ALL THAT .

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

She and the rest of the world don't have to really slouch to hold hands with Gormorrah.    all they need to just is just reach over and pat each others backs.

SOAMGORICA   .     its bad pard.     The transgressors are coming to the full in this world , wouldn't you agree.

and have you noticed this big move for unity and world peace all inclusive is growing .    KEEP in mind transgressors coming to the full and PEACE .

Okay.  Got ya bible handy.    OPEN it up to Daniel chapter eight .      AND in the latter times of their kingdoms WHEN ,        WHEEEEEEN    the transgressors

have come to the FULL,  THEN stands a king ,     WHO, if we keep reading DESTROYS HOW ...............................BY PEACE.       WE GETTING REAL CLOSE TO ALL THAT .

I agree the world's progression is not taking us to a good place .

• Thumbs Up 1

I spoke further with a friend from the Dominican Republic yesterday and he told me that the have a rock solid border between the D.R.  and Hati and it is overwhelmingly there 

to keep just one side from setting foot on the other side .

It seems the Dominicans have no interest in crossing over into Hati , but the Hatians would like nothing more that to bring themselves and their demonic influence across the border into the D.R. 

Interesting you never see any reporting of this conflict and it's root causes when Hati is spoken of in the news .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

35 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

I spoke further with a friend from the Dominican Republic yesterday and he told me that the have a rock solid border between the D.R.  and Hati and it is overwhelmingly there 

to keep just one side from setting foot on the other side .

It seems the Dominicans have no interest in crossing over into Hati , but the Hatians would like nothing more that to bring themselves and their demonic influence across the border into the D.R. 

Interesting you never see any reporting of this conflict and it's root causes when Hati is spoken of in the news .

apparently it isn't acceptable to use the language to properly describe that situation....    so no one talks about it.

Just more evidence that God does move in the affairs of Nations