• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/10/1963

"Repairers of Breaches"

I would like to give you in the perfect number in scripture  7 points of rebuilding."The Breaches-The wall" . Using the Book of( Nemehiah chapter 4:1-15).

1#/ Results of Rebuilding.-2# Responses toward opposers.- 3# Resolution manifested.4# Retaliation resolved.5#Reinforce watcfulness.6# Regroupe with believers.7# Reaffirm the promises.

1#Results-

So in verse 1 to 3  of chapter point to the feeling of the adversary toward  the servant and child of God seeking the welfare of His people.And  is the target of his hatred ,annoyance and mockery. To cause him to look at himself and  the present  giants to deter him from faith promises.You must not take this opposition as something  unsual Brethren.You belong to Christ and your interest and investment is for the One who "called you out of darkness into His marvelous light." (Verse 1-3)

2#Responses-

Prayer of retribution.is pointed here.I believe in the book of Psalms some of these can be found.That is remind the ennemy of what God said and reserve to those who oppose His work.(Verse 4-5)

3#Resolved-

The reality of Faith manifest itself in works.In the case of Saul and Israel with their shout of war.On both side their were not heading to the valley.That is the giant saw there was fear and used it to chalenge.The sight of the Goliath detered any possibility of victory to the weak,cowerd and faithless.It took a young man like David to straighten the issue." With the faith's zeal expression-"let play no game here and let's confront such arrogance!!!" "We are more than conquerer through Him who keep on strenghtening us."And again "We have not received the Spirit of timidity,but of power love,and a sound mind."(Verse 6,)

4#Retaliation-

Be prepare and do not be surprise of retaliation.Do not suspect the one who got benefits from using you or others in some area that he will let you go without putting a fight!!! ( Verse 7-8)

5#Reinforce.-

Be watchful in prayer.Like scripture point's out." For your Adversary the devil walk to and fro seeking whom he may devour."(Verse 9,)

6#Regroupe-

The work is to much for one man to bare.You and I need others to bare in the kingdom's labour. Like someone put it at one time."Do the work like everything depended on you. And  see others first  before you.(Verse 10-13)

7#Reaffirm-

Finally Remind yourself and others of God's unchanging and faithful promises.God give and has given amples of proof of His faithfulness and answers do you think? Yes indeed and Amen.(Verse 14-15)

"Great is thy faithfulness O God my Father,there is no shadow of turning with Thee.Thou changeth not Thy compassion they fail not.As Thou hath been and forever will.......

gdpit_com_325838795_18.jpg