• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

6 hours ago, eileenhat said:

I did not see a question for more clarification, but I will add, that God revealed this to me a year +2 months ago, ie. to not give presents that day, nor join in the feast celebration.  I obeyed and had the best and most happy December in my life.  What a burden was released.  I had not realized how dreadful the day was making me feel.  It was oppressive.

This year, someone pushed a gift on me.

God revealed to me later 'the gift' was representative of a blood sacrifice (ie. to Nimrod).

It is going to take time to undo the damage satan's television system has caused in God's children, here on earth.

We are so indoctrinated that we defend satan's Beast system and do more harm than good, supporting such ideals (like x-mas) when all we would have to do is let down our guard and begin to self educate and begin to untie the binds, to this Beast system we grew up in.

Is it that difficult?  Are buying limitless gifts ever a good idea, especially gift giving to children who can then become easily condition (ie. softened up) to accept the terms that come with these so called 'gifts'?

They do not stand a chance of emotional freedom from a satanic route when gifts are the carrot to entice.

Want to test this?  Try a christmas without gifts and see how far you get.  Will children then celebrate 'the tree raising', 'the decorating with silver and gold', the kissing 'under mistletoe' etc.  Or will you finally understand they are just being bribed.  Duped into going along.  Being mind conditioned by endless TV to only think about 'stuff' getting and not honoring God, our Father in Heaven.

Never anymore will you see a TV program about Jesus in regards to Christmas.  Instead they are all about the magic of Satan, opps Santa.

so the schools and colleges that teach liberlism should be avoided also ?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

57 minutes ago, Giller said:

This scripture has nothing to do with esteeming pagan days.

It is important to carefully read every part of this scripture, and here Paul was dealing with people who were keeping God's old testament holy days.

And Paul dealt with this issue many times.

If one wants to keep a day that can be pleasing to God, for God established his holy days, than that is fine as long as they do not push it on others, for Colossians shows that they are no longer obligatory.

A lot of people pounced on that verse. It is more pertinent to those that argue that we should not have special days at all. Is there anything blatantly pagan about Christmas if it lacks all the worldly customs?

• Group:  Diamond Member

1 hour ago, Giller said:

A pagan is just simply an idol worshiper.

So if one has a christmas tree and does not worship it they have not done anything wrong

If some one gives or gets a present as long as they dont worship it they have done nothing wrong

is this right?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Wow! 2018 went by insanely fast for us to be getting into the Christmas discussion again. Whew! I knew time was flying fast but not that fast. I better get ready for 2019. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

I can see the ad copy now: Christmas is Satanic 2017 is so last year! Beat the rush! Hop on the Christmas is Satanic 2018 bandwagon TODAY!

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

21 minutes ago, Giller said:

Jer 10:2-4
(2)  Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
(3)  For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
(4)  They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

Jer 17:9
(9)  The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

First of all even though there was a practice way back when of cutting down a tree and decking it etc, the christmas tree is still of a similar custom, God says learn not the way of the heathen, and if God says so we should just listen, rather than doing things our own way.

A secondly if we are truly honest, christmas is not really about Christ, we just like to convince ourselves that it is, because we want to keep our tradition.

Thirdly, it is easy to deceive ourselves, but we should walk in the fear of the Lord.

Christmas is really about adding paganism and putting it on Christ.

Notice that the tree is called a christmas tree, here is a quote from Charles Spurgeon:"Certainly we do not believe in the present ecclesiastical arrangement called Christmas: first, because we do not believe in the mass at all, but abhor it, whether it be said or sung in Latin or in English; ".

Satan is a master deceiver, and we should not be taking the Lord's name in vain, and just casually mentioning his name without reverence, just attaching anything to it.

It is a fact that the word christmas came from Catholicism, to merge the word Christ with mass, which was eventually shortened to mas.

Some will mention that the word christmas eventually evolved to mean Christ' birth, but why doesn't God call his Son's birth christmas ?

And if it was born in impurity, then why are we trying to make something impure pure ?

God says to destroy our idols, not Christianise idols, so yes you can , in an area in your life, be having an idol to were there is some form of worship to it, and not know it.

Worship does not always have to be an outward singing of songs, but even then they even have songs of Christmas trees these days.

The heart is deceitfully wicked above all things.

Lack of reverence towards God's name and ways is in and of itself blasphemy.

People do not surround themselves to give gifts to Jesus for his birthday, which the claim is is it's his birthday.

Even though people know Christ was not born on December 25th, and it is well known that that day was purposely chosen by the Catholic church, to point to sun god worship, which is when Tammuzs birthday was.

And preachers will boldly proclaim on many pulpits that Jesus was born on Christmas day, December 25th as a fact.

And there are other lies, which I will not get into.

God says to destroy idols and not Chritianise idols.

Christmas is about a lack of reverence towards Christ, and Satan has many deceived into thinking it is not.

God does not accept something that was begotten in impurity, he wants us to destroy those ways, and be a genuine witness.

A lot of Judaic Jews and Muslims, laugh many Christian circles to scorn, which even they see the truth in some form, about Christmas, which is a bad witness towards them.

I once talked to a Muslim lady , and her response about Christmas, is that it is not authentic, and you know what, she is right.

Now Christs birth is authentic, and if you want to be a true witness, and celebrate his birth, stop all the pagan traditions, truly make it about his birthday, and not your own and so forth, stop the Christ-mass trees, stop calling his birth christmas, stop taking his name in vain, have reverence for him, and stop making your traditions above what God wants.

And to making this day a truly distinct witness to the world, do not celebrate it, on a day that was purposely chosen for the birthday of Tammuz, celebrate on another day, and many say he was born in either September or October, but whatever the case, make it genuine, and if people see a distinct celebration of Christ s birth, they will wonder about what it is, and you can truly show the distinction between christmas and its pagan ways, and Christs birth as mentioned in the bible.

We are not to be like the world, but distinct from the world and its ways, do something that is born of purity, and not impurity, be genuine, authentic, full of reverence.

But always know that celebrating Christs birth is not a commandment, so if you celebrate it in a genuine way, do not push it on others.

Thanks for your input. I myself am alone and do not use a Christmas tree. I was raised with one years ago but we only got one present each year til 7 or 8 then the present became a pair of pants each year after that.  there was a post earlier that showed everyday of the week was assigned a different pagan day of the week. So Christians have no day of the week cause they are all taken up by pagan holidays days. What pagans done on a certain day has nothing to do with a certain day a Christian want to do something different on that day. Does it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,182
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

Hi, I came across this thread the other day and just would like to say that this thread quietly ministered to my heart.

Its a good and informative teaching thread.

God Bless

:emot-heartbeat:

:emot-heartbeat:In Christ Jesus Always:emot-heartbeat:

1to3

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, Giller said:

First of all we have to remember who created the original days of the week, it was God, and God did not call them by these pagan names, so the days of the week are just simply the days of the week.

Now as for Christmas, it is a celebration, mixed with paganism, but the days of the week are not a celebration, and yes it is sad that the Roman calendar became the official calendar.

And remember we must be distinct from the world, and any day of the week we can worship and adore God, which we should follow him every day of the week.

But we must also be distinct from the world, and show a distinct witness, and not participate in the ways of this world.

Once you get entangled in looking up pagan origins for everything your focus is no longer on God but on trivialities. Pretty much EVERYTHING was done by pagans in the past. So are you advocating for ditching the names of the days of the week?  Can I answer your posts on the fourth day after the Sabbath of the third week of the 2nd month of the 2,018th year A.D.?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Pagans built altars to their gods and sacrificed to their gods.

The ancient Israelites built altars to God and sacrificed to God.  

Who knew the ancient Israelites were doing such evil in the sight of the lord? /s 

All that really matters in the end is that our rituals and customs glorify God in an appropriate and dignified manner. The most important thing that sets us apart from the pagans isn't the fluff that surrounds tradition, but rather the whole purpose of the tradition. Our festivities honor God, theirs does not.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

thinking-smiley.gif Christmas is over.

• Thumbs Up 1