• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/16/1993

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

A lot of the stuff about Christmas being "pagan"  comes from junk history and conspiracy theories and not credible sources.  There are also a lo of false correlations that are made, as well. 

True, it is best to read and listen to the teachings in the bible when I am in doubt.  I can't rely on online articles that may not be credible.  Thank you.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, AudreyGrey said:

True, it is best to read and listen to the teachings in the bible when I am in doubt.  I can't rely on online articles that may not be credible.  Thank you.

Luke 13:23-27 Someone asked him, “Sir, are only a few people going to be saved?” 

He answered, “Try hard to enter through the narrow door.

I can guarantee that many will try to enter, but they won’t succeed. After the homeowner gets up and closes the door, it’s too late. You can stand outside, knock at the door, and say, ‘Sir, open the door for us!’ But he will answer you, ‘I don’t know who you are.’ Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’ But he will tell you, ‘I don’t know who you are. Get away from me, all you evil people.

• Praise God! 1