IGNORED

What demon produces breezes, and mimics voices?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I know that this may seem crazy, but for a while I've felt a breeze that blows on me.  It never comes from a vent, window, or fan.  It is usually a chilling breeze.  Someone else I live with has felt the same breeze as well.  I know that it is an unclean spirit, because I feel it whenever I pray about a specific topic. Sometimes if I'm having a conversation with the person living with me about that topic, the breeze will blow on me.  I've prayed and asked that spirit to leave, in the name of the Yahusha.  It will not. Anointing oil has also been used. I want to know what demon causes a breeze to blow.  Also, in the recent months, I heard my own voice call the person I live with.  They also heard it, and responded yes.  The problem was that my mouth was closed.  A person who was visiting said, " Didn't you just say the name of the other person who lives with you?"  I did not, but heard it in retrospect.  I know it may seem crazy, but I don't hear voices, and I'm not imagining the breeze.  Two people are not going to feel the same breeze, and a person visiting actually thought they heard my voice using the name of the person I live with. I don't believe in ghosts hauntings, but I do believe familiar spirits/demons are real.  I want to know concerning the demon that mimics me, what evoked it.  I don't do seances.  Before hand, no one lived in the house.  I'm wondering why it's been mimicking me. As far as the breeze, what demon causes a cool breeze to blow? I know it's not God because it usually has a chill to it, and it only comes when I ask pray about a certain topic.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On 1/16/2018 at 1:42 PM, Seven tree said:

I know that this may seem crazy, but for a while I've felt a breeze that blows on me.  It never comes from a vent, window, or fan.  It is usually a chilling breeze.  Someone else I live with has felt the same breeze as well.  I know that it is an unclean spirit, because I feel it whenever I pray about a specific topic. Sometimes if I'm having a conversation with the person living with me about that topic, the breeze will blow on me.  I've prayed and asked that spirit to leave, in the name of the Yahusha.  It will not. Anointing oil has also been used. I want to know what demon causes a breeze to blow.  Also, in the recent months, I heard my own voice call the person I live with.  They also heard it, and responded yes.  The problem was that my mouth was closed.  A person who was visiting said, " Didn't you just say the name of the other person who lives with you?"  I did not, but heard it in retrospect.  I know it may seem crazy, but I don't hear voices, and I'm not imagining the breeze.  Two people are not going to feel the same breeze, and a person visiting actually thought they heard my voice using the name of the person I live with. I don't believe in ghosts hauntings, but I do believe familiar spirits/demons are real.  I want to know concerning the demon that mimics me, what evoked it.  I don't do seances.  Before hand, no one lived in the house.  I'm wondering why it's been mimicking me. As far as the breeze, what demon causes a cool breeze to blow? I know it's not God because it usually has a chill to it, and it only comes when I ask pray about a certain topic.

Its really quite irrelevant "what" kind of demon could do this, the fact is it is a demon regardless. And if you are feeling this cold breeze and some people are hearing voices in your home then (I understand I dont know you) you really have to examine yourself and what you believe in. Are you truly saved in Christ? Do you believe Jesus is Lord and God come in the flesh for sinful men and that He is the only way, only truth and the only path to eternal life (and you arent being corrupted by the likes of the Roman Catholic church)

If you have demons in your home, I can tell you (unlike those who do believe in ghost hauntings) those demons dont care about the house, they are out to get YOU.

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71
grammar corrections

On January 22, 2018 at 9:16 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Its really quite irrelevant "what" kind of demon could do this, the fact is it is a demon regardless. And if you are feeling this cold breeze and some people are hearing voices in your home then (I understand I dont know you) you really have to examine yourself and what you believe in. Are you truly saved in Christ? Do you believe Jesus is Lord and God come in the flesh for sinful men and that He is the only way, only truth and the only path to eternal life (and you arent being corrupted by the likes of the Roman Catholic church)

If you have demons in your home, I can tell you (unlike those who do believe in ghost hauntings) those demons dont care about the house, they are out to get YOU.

I want to know what kind of demon, because I wanted to use the correct name to cast it out, and remove it from my life.  I know that they're not subject to just houses and buildings.  I want it out of my life on a whole.  As far as the imitating voice, I want to know the name to ask it to leave.  I thought that would help, since it hasn't shown signs of leaving.  Even people respond to a name.  A person doesn't want to be called, "Hey,You." I thought finding out the correct name would make it leave faster.  It's just like if you go somewhere, and someone is trying to identify you, you wouldn't unless they call your name.  If they say you in the green, you'd only respond if you're the only person wearing green.  If the person used your name it would make it easy for you to respond. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Simply read Scripture , especially the Apocalypse,  out loud frequently , DAILY at least, 

and if there is any evil presence it will leave.   They cannot stand for truth of YHWH'S WORD to be spoken and believed.

There are quite numerous testimonies of people being set free this way also,  from demons and from disease,

without ever knowing the "name" (no need to know usually or ever) or even the diagnosis - YHWH'S WORD is the WAY of HEALING and of SALVATION / FREEDOM and TRUTH,  and the powers of darkness cannot stay in the same place.

You might be shocked/surprised how many people leave the area when someone faithful starts to read Scripture.   They just leave quickly often without knowing why themselves.  If they remain,  they get delivered by Jesus Grace and God's Word !

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

21 hours ago, Seven tree said:

I want to know what kind of demon, because I wanted to use the correct name to cast it out, and remove it from my life

We dont need to know their names. Even Jesus didnt need to know the names of these demons He just told them to get out. And WE cannot cast out demons, That was a gift given only to a few in the early years of the church. Only Jesus can cast them out. Pray to Him to cast them away. And if you arent truly saved then repent and ask Jesus into your life as the one and only Saviour. 

(Again I understand I dont know you but truly saved Christians dont usually experience such things which are an early sigh that demons are going to try to possess you. Sorry to be so brutal here, I love you brother but again I ask you to reexamine yourself and what you have been taught).

I ask all here to pray for you too

Lol, I noticed you said "Brother." I'm actually a female.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the Bible says that we have the power to trample over snakes, scorpions, and powers of darkness, according to Luke 10:19. We can cast out demons through the power of Yahusha. I disagree that that only applies to the early church.   I'm getting used to the Hebrew name of "Jesus."  That is the correct name that allows us to trample over Satan, and his kingdom. I agree that you don't have to have the name of the demon. It's just something I wanted to have, because nothing else was working.  Yes, I've been born again.  I even gave my life again once I found out the Hebrew name of the messiah. I do agree that maybe there's something wrong with my faith walk.  I can't see why demons would cause a breeze to blow on me, since Yahweh, and Satan don't coincide together. I still have growing to do, but I do thank you for the prayers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

As a christian you need to have a daily ongoing personal relationship with our heavenly Father God of Abram , Isaac and Jacob.

-Pray, speak to God in silence or out loud. I would keep my more personal concerns in silence with Him alone.

-Daily put on your armour of God and use it.

Utilize your sword of the Holy Spirit of God:= Gods word,  say out loud when feeling attacked by the enemy. Example : "No weapon formed  against me shall prosper in the blood name of Christ Jesus. Amen! Amen! Amen!

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.

Ephesians ch6 v10-18

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Do not be afraid :

Philippians 4:6-8

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Meditate on These Things

Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

DO NOT BE AFRAID

Resist the devil and he shall flee.

James 4:7

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

so to sum it up:

1)Have a daily ongoing relationship with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

2) Put on your daily armour of God.

3) Use it

4) FEAR NOT but in everything bring everything in prayer talk to God.

5) resent not/fear not,**** observe*** objectively*** without interaction and the devil will flee from you.

Never rebuke the devil of yourself as of yourself you can do nothing. Only use the Blood name of Christ Jesus for protection and ask God to cover you and your household with a hedge of protection through the blood covering of His only begotten son Christ Jesus.

It is our heavenly Father who does the works in us and through us, if you have truly repented and crucified your sins on the cross of Calvary where Christ Jesus lay His life for them, so to buy us back from sins hold on us,and to heal and redeem us and have asked the Holy spirit of God to come make His home in your heart, to protect and guide your way.

TRUST GOD ALONE. (Learn to do so,and ask Him to show you how if you are having difficulty. He will respond, as God desires to have a symbiotic loving relationship with us.

Learn to trust God and not the smoke and mirror things  of this world.

Walk in his Peace

In Christ Jesus always.

He sets the captives free. His Truth found in the Holy Bible sets the captives free.

Stay free in Him

and be blessed. :amen:

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

On 1/16/2018 at 9:42 AM, Seven tree said:

Do you have a mental illness?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:32 AM, Seven tree said:

I want to know what kind of demon, because I wanted to use the correct name to cast it out, and remove it from my life.  I know that they're not subject to just houses and buildings.  I want it out of my life on a whole.  As far as the imitating voice, I want to know the name to ask it to leave.  I thought that would help, since it hasn't shown signs of leaving.  Even people respond to a name.  A person doesn't want to be called, "Hey,You." I thought finding out the correct name would make it leave faster.  It's just like if you go somewhere, and someone is trying to identify you, you wouldn't unless they call your name.  If they say you in the green, you'd only respond if you're the only person wearing green.  If the person used your name it would make it easy for you to respond. 

The sons of sceva ,  USED JESUS NAME ,  but could not cast out the demon.    WHY.    they did not follow Christ .

Examine your walk.    Do you love HIS SAYINGS,  are you walking after the SPIRIT  , Or the flesh.

IF you are truly following Christ .   CAST THAT DEMON OUT ,   IN JESUS NAME.    IT WILL FLEE .  I GAURNATEE IT . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Sometimes demons will play games with people to rattle them. But if I was you I would have the house prayed over. It could be there a draft in that house? If it is a spirit then you know it has no authority over you because your in Christ. Christ is the highest authority in the universe.  They fear his authority and try to flee from christ. Just pray in Jesus name over your house. But also pray to the Father in Jesus name to protect your home too. To me demons I think will not physically manifest themself to Christians so this is unusual. You said you have someone else living there. Are they Christian? If they are living in sin then that leaves a door for demons to enter. You need to be careful who you live with. I hope it's just a draft of some kind.

• Thumbs Up 1