IGNORED

What demon produces breezes, and mimics voices?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, Seven tree said:

Lol, I noticed you said "Brother." I'm actually a female.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the Bible says that we have the power to trample over snakes, scorpions, and powers of darkness, according to Luke 10:19. We can cast out demons through the power of Yahusha. I disagree that that only applies to the early church.   I'm getting used to the Hebrew name of "Jesus."  That is the correct name that allows us to trample over Satan, and his kingdom. I agree that you don't have to have the name of the demon. It's just something I wanted to have, because nothing else was working.  Yes, I've been born again.  I even gave my life again once I found out the Hebrew name of the messiah. I do agree that maybe there's something wrong with my faith walk.  I can't see why demons would cause a breeze to blow on me, since Yahweh, and Satan don't coincide together. I still have growing to do, but I do thank you for the prayers.

Jesus told us that some of them take fasting and prayer.....     I might add though that if you have unrepented sin in your life the demons can attach themselves to that and you will not be able to rid yourself from them until the sin is dealt with...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

The greatest defence against the presence of demons is the presence of God. The presence of God, as simple jeff implied, comes about through His word. "The entrance of thy word giveth light". Jesus is the Word, and is the Light of life. Darkness cannot abide in light. They cannot co-exist in the same place. First thing every morning invite Christ into the home...the life. Read you Bible. Ask Him to walk with you throughout the day, and as Michael humbly submitted to the authority of God by saying "the Lord rebuke you", so may you find that your submission and humility will bring about the answers you seek.

I agree also with matrix in that you truly need to examine yourself. Any unconfessed sin in the life opens doors that the enemy can take advantage of. 

That said, I have been where you are. Manifestations that terrified my wife would make me angry. I would charge through the house in righteous indignation demanding they leave, using the name of Jesus constantly. "How dare you disturb my peace" I would say. "You have no rights here, we belong to another". This kind of attitude, at least for me and in that place, brought relief, albeit temporary. More permanent relief from those spirits came about when we moved house. This was however 40 years ago when we were young in Jesus and learning. Not so sure how I would react today if such a thing repeated. What I do know however is that a time is coming when demonic manifestations will increase exponentially and we need to learn how to confidently deal with them through faith in the power of our risen Savior.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

17 hours ago, Seven tree said:

Lol, I noticed you said "Brother." I'm actually a female.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the Bible says that we have the power to trample over snakes, scorpions, and powers of darkness, according to Luke 10:19. We can cast out demons through the power of Yahusha. I disagree that that only applies to the early church.   I'm getting used to the Hebrew name of "Jesus."  That is the correct name that allows us to trample over Satan, and his kingdom. I agree that you don't have to have the name of the demon. It's just something I wanted to have, because nothing else was working.  Yes, I've been born again.  I even gave my life again once I found out the Hebrew name of the messiah. I do agree that maybe there's something wrong with my faith walk.  I can't see why demons would cause a breeze to blow on me, since Yahweh, and Satan don't coincide together. I still have growing to do, but I do thank you for the prayers.

Sister...whoops sowwy my bad ;)

As for the casting out demons you have to read Luke 10:19 in proper context. Some did have the power to cast out demons by the name and power of Jesus Christ but the sign gifts didnt last more than a few decades. They faded out by the end of the first century. The gifts of the Spirit that God leaves us now are largely teaching/administrative gifts.

And it doesnt matter what name you call the Son of God, it is not necessary to use the Hebrew/Aramaic name.

There are some out there who seem to believe you must call Jesus Yahshua or you are blaspheming His name, that is just not so. 

Please remember that JESUS (IESOU) is just the Greek and Latin (seems to be the same in both) version of Joshua/Yehoshua. And most languages of the world appear to use some variant of Jesus in their language.

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

No, I do not have mental illness, MissMuffet. I mentioned how someone living with me, who is also not mentally ill has experienced the breeze as well.  Someone who came for business reasons, like a handyman, thought they heard me call the name of the other person I live with.  If I were mentally ill, I would be the only one experiencing everything.  I've been saved since I was five.  Yes, I have used the name Jesus in the past.  I just feel more comfortable using his Hebrew name.  That is his original name.  I will be examining my faith walk.  Our walk with God is a process.  According to Galatians 5:24, we have to crucify our flesh daily.   I admitted I still have growing to do, as we all do. It's a journey.:horse:

Edited by Seven tree
It's a journey.

TheMatrixHasU71, okay, we'll have to agree to disagree.  According to Mark 16:17, we all have the power to cast out devils if we believe in the messiah. I just don't know what I've been doing wrong with my faith walk.  I do feel more comfortable using his Hebrew name.  I'm one of those kinds based on my beliefs.  I will be examining my faith walk. :teeth_smile:

Yes, Wayne222, the person is a Christian, as well.  It is unusual, but I will continue to seek God about it. :mgcheerful:Other One, I repent for my sins daily. I have fasted, so I don't know, but God will reveal.:teeth_smile:

On January 30, 2018 at 11:40 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Sister...whoops sowwy my bad ;)

As for the casting out demons you have to read Luke 10:19 in proper context. Some did have the power to cast out demons by the name and power of Jesus Christ but the sign gifts didnt last more than a few decades. They faded out by the end of the first century. The gifts of the Spirit that God leaves us now are largely teaching/administrative gifts.

And it doesnt matter what name you call the Son of God, it is not necessary to use the Hebrew/Aramaic name.

There are some out there who seem to believe you must call Jesus Yahshua or you are blaspheming His name, that is just not so. 

Please remember that JESUS (IESOU) is just the Greek and Latin (seems to be the same in both) version of Joshua/Yehoshua. And most languages of the world appear to use some variant of Jesus in their language.

Lol, somehow, I just started to get the hang of the quote button.  I realized I clicked the plus sign, and was wondering why I wasn't able to respond directly.  Finally, I get it after two weeks.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 1/16/2018 at 5:42 PM, Seven tree said:

I know that this may seem crazy, but for a while I've felt a breeze that blows on me.  It never comes from a vent, window, or fan.  It is usually a chilling breeze.  Someone else I live with has felt the same breeze as well.  I know that it is an unclean spirit, because I feel it whenever I pray about a specific topic. Sometimes if I'm having a conversation with the person living with me about that topic, the breeze will blow on me.  I've prayed and asked that spirit to leave, in the name of the Yahusha.  It will not. Anointing oil has also been used. I want to know what demon causes a breeze to blow.  Also, in the recent months, I heard my own voice call the person I live with.  They also heard it, and responded yes.  The problem was that my mouth was closed.  A person who was visiting said, " Didn't you just say the name of the other person who lives with you?"  I did not, but heard it in retrospect.  I know it may seem crazy, but I don't hear voices, and I'm not imagining the breeze.  Two people are not going to feel the same breeze, and a person visiting actually thought they heard my voice using the name of the person I live with. I don't believe in ghosts hauntings, but I do believe familiar spirits/demons are real.  I want to know concerning the demon that mimics me, what evoked it.  I don't do seances.  Before hand, no one lived in the house.  I'm wondering why it's been mimicking me. As far as the breeze, what demon causes a cool breeze to blow? I know it's not God because it usually has a chill to it, and it only comes when I ask pray about a certain topic.

Seven tree what we hear, listen to, watch, etc will have an effect on our minds. I would be curious as to know if you are born again. I would also want to know what type of books do you read? What type of preachers do you listen to and what denomination you lean towards. Are you filling your heart and your mind with God's Word or do you live in paranoia. While I don't know your situation completely (thats why I asked these questions) I would have to probably dismiss the breeze as nothing more than a breeze. A breeze can come from just people walking by you. 

I for one am very careful in saying something is a demon or is demon related. I am not saying that demons do not exist nor am I saying to dismiss the fact that they are powerful. But in today's world many 'Christians' claim demonic activity for everything. The 'Christians' mostly come from the charismatic circles and from other belief systems that are extremely dangerous. 

If you are a Christian you should not have to worry about demons and their power over you. We shouldn't live in fear of them because we have power over them through Jesus Christ. I am not saying that we necessarily have the power to command demons to do stuff but I am saying that we have the power to walk away from temptation and we have the power of fear. Here are a couple of verses:

II Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

Ephesians 6:10-17 "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."

One last note: You find that demons were cast out during Jesus' ministry here on earth and during the apostles ministry. What I find interesting is that there is not instruction by the apostles as to casting out demons or anything of the sort. Most of what I find is that we are to resist the devil, we are to put on the full armor of God, etc but no where do we find biblical instruction on casting out demons. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:26 PM, Seven tree said:

No, I do not have mental illness, MissMuffet. I mentioned how someone living with me, who is also not mentally ill has experienced the breeze as well.  Someone who came for business reasons, like a handyman, thought they heard me call the name of the other person I live with.  If I were mentally ill, I would be the only one experiencing everything.  I've been saved since I was five.  Yes, I have used the name Jesus in the past.  I just feel more comfortable using his Hebrew name.  That is his original name.  I will be examining my faith walk.  Our walk with God is a process.  According to Galatians 5:24, we have to crucify our flesh daily.   I admitted I still have growing to do, as we all do. It's a journey.:horse:

Thee may be several reasons that the thing isn't leaving you alone...  Rather than ask about 50 questions that may or may not end up having anything to do with this particular and several of them kind of personal, might I suggest you get this book and read it.

"Spiritual Warfare, Christians, Demonization and Deliverance"  by Dr. Karl I. Payne

Every person I have suggested this to that has replied to me they read it has been helped.  And this is assuming that it is a spiritual problem......   there are other possibilities.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

God inhabits the praises of His people.  Praising and worshipping God aloud, singing praises to His Name for the beauty of His holiness, often defeats the enemy.  Worship Him for His attributes--Who He is-- and for the cross and the shed blood of Jesus Christ.  Thank Him for redeeming you by that blood. Then go back to worship.