IGNORED

What demon produces breezes, and mimics voices?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/16/2018 at 7:42 PM, Seven tree said:

I know that this may seem crazy, but for a while I've felt a breeze that blows on me.  It never comes from a vent, window, or fan.  It is usually a chilling breeze.  Someone else I live with has felt the same breeze as well.  I know that it is an unclean spirit, because I feel it whenever I pray about a specific topic. Sometimes if I'm having a conversation with the person living with me about that topic, the breeze will blow on me.  I've prayed and asked that spirit to leave, in the name of the Yahusha.  It will not. Anointing oil has also been used. I want to know what demon causes a breeze to blow.  Also, in the recent months, I heard my own voice call the person I live with.  They also heard it, and responded yes.  The problem was that my mouth was closed.  A person who was visiting said, " Didn't you just say the name of the other person who lives with you?"  I did not, but heard it in retrospect.  I know it may seem crazy, but I don't hear voices, and I'm not imagining the breeze.  Two people are not going to feel the same breeze, and a person visiting actually thought they heard my voice using the name of the person I live with. I don't believe in ghosts hauntings, but I do believe familiar spirits/demons are real.  I want to know concerning the demon that mimics me, what evoked it.  I don't do seances.  Before hand, no one lived in the house.  I'm wondering why it's been mimicking me. As far as the breeze, what demon causes a cool breeze to blow? I know it's not God because it usually has a chill to it, and it only comes when I ask pray about a certain topic.

unfortunately, all kinds of satanic(misleading) signs and wonders are possible - voices, tongues, images, visions, breezes, etc. - it is one of the ways for the kingdom of satan to make an impression of presence or intervention of God, because it tries to make people get and be involved in satanic spiritual/religious activity

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC