Storing up wrath

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I finally found a verse that can describe what I'm going through.  Romans 2:5 talks about storing up wrath... I've felt this in my gut for so long...  Lots of you here think I'm crazy but I have a bad feelings that this stuff I'm fearing (hell) will be my worst nightmare come true.  What if I was ,'storing up wrath'?  Doesn't that make your soul twinge?  What would a person do if this was the case?  Now do you understand why I'm thinking about suicide?  How much 'wrath' could one possibly store up?  This TERRIFIES me.  I've said the sinners prayer and stuff like that.  Im not living a sinful lifestyle.  I'm too depressed to get out.  But can you put yourself in my shoes for a second?  If you were me, and you've tried repenting, seeking the Lord, and even read his Word daily, but these thoughts are STILL coming, and no matter what anyone says, you can't believe anything else, despite all effort,?  What would YOU do?  I've tied EVERYTHING, from doctors to pastors to praying...  Think about how scary that COULD be.  Deep down in me i feel evil.  Everyday day storing up extra wrath.

Edited by Tyler22

• 2 years later...

Holy Cow, Tyler . . . I am very sorry that you have been ignored. I hope that you receive this message, and that you might come back and talk.

I've had these feelings of suicide for a total of 16 years throughout my life. I've overcome it, and I know that you can too. Please, please receive this message and come back for a chat. You are EXTREMELY important!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 1/16/2018 at 2:54 PM, Tyler22 said:

I finally found a verse that can describe what I'm going through.  Romans 2:5 talks about storing up wrath... I've felt this in my gut for so long...  Lots of you here think I'm crazy but I have a bad feelings that this stuff I'm fearing (hell) will be my worst nightmare come true.  What if I was ,'storing up wrath'?  Doesn't that make your soul twinge?  What would a person do if this was the case?  Now do you understand why I'm thinking about suicide?  How much 'wrath' could one possibly store up?  This TERRIFIES me.  I've said the sinners prayer and stuff like that.  Im not living a sinful lifestyle.  I'm too depressed to get out.  But can you put yourself in my shoes for a second?  If you were me, and you've tried repenting, seeking the Lord, and even read his Word daily, but these thoughts are STILL coming, and no matter what anyone says, you can't believe anything else, despite all effort,?  What would YOU do?  I've tied EVERYTHING, from doctors to pastors to praying...  Think about how scary that COULD be.  Deep down in me i feel evil.  Everyday day storing up extra wrath.

GOD stores wrath (Romans 2), it's unhealthy for people to store it.

Have you trusted Jesus for salvation?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On 1/16/2018 at 1:54 PM, Tyler22 said:

Lots of you here think I'm crazy

I believe this comes from you more than us... as you sit on the decision throne of your own life~ thus what you feel is what is... lies will never make sense to anyone as only confusion come from lie! We know God says this

1 Cor 14:33

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
KJV

So what is God the author of-

2 Tim 3:15-17

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
KJV

Make the Scripture your reality and not that which you feel or think.... it boils down to what your foundation is - what you feel or think or God's Word... If you are born again God's Word will take it's place as foundation for all thought and action!

Deep down in me i feel evil.

Within all believers lies the realty of the ability to do evil but we reckon that dead and by faith remain in the newness of life God has given us 'WE TRUST IN GOD'S WORD' over what we feel or think... we have a reality of what God's says over all else! This is how we know we are born again with His presence within us as the Word is the satisfaction of reality... even though we war against our own selves of flesh... Sanctification is learning to walk in s/Spirit and not in flesh and renewing the mind to that of The Lord Jesus by use of The Scripture and Holy Spirit... 

Now do you understand why I'm thinking about suicide? 

Surely you can recognize the lie you are in here?  If you really thought hell is beyond death why would you hurry that by taking your own life... The new birth is having a place to dwell apart from that which you were born with.... It is where God's Word and The Holy Spirit teaches us to overcome our own first born self and the world that we are in....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, Sonshine said:

@enoob57  Did you mean to quote me in your post above?  …. surely not?<_<  Could you fix it pretty please?

no I just drew of the wrong page that you quoted tyler … Sorry!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

On 1/16/2018 at 2:54 PM, Tyler22 said:

No it does not make my soul twinge.  Why would it, since I am a Christian?

“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

I don't need to repeat it, or pray it, or have a ritual about it.  All I need, is to know that this is true, and act like it.

You need to stop thinking about yourself so much, and start thinking about others.   This week, I want you to think to yourself "how can I be helpful to someone else?"  and then go be helpful.   Volunteer at a mission.  Mow someone's lawn, or shovel their snow.   Go clean around the house.   Do something productive, and helpful to someone else.

That is my advice.

• Well Said! 1

LonerAndy . . . a true leader that is capable of giving guidance and direction with conviction. You are a rare breed, particularly since your doctrine seems to be in order. We need more of you.

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 1/16/2018 at 7:54 PM, Tyler22 said:

It depends on the conscience, speak to your conscience and ease it to believing you are doing the right thing always. Be in consistent prayer daily. The devil can bring accusations to you. fight the accusations.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 1/16/2018 at 11:54 AM, Tyler22 said:

God is in this with you. He loves you and wants to be a very important part of your life. You can do this by praying often and communicating with the God who has compassion.