• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

10 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Yes, yes!!  See, this alone is enough to rejoice in!! He - Jesus Christ - did it all!!! Now, we can come to God through His Son Jesus Christ, totally justified ... by faith! 

Romans 5:1-2

“Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.” 

I have heard this scripture all my life, and I just believe it. 

But now I have come to understand that in this scripture Jesus Christ is portrayed as the Mediator, a Mediator who does not need a mediator himself. 

No one  can have access to God without a Mediator, that's why Jesus said to the Jews that time, Believe in God, and believe also in me, if you do not believe in me , even thought you believe in God, you do not have God and you are in your sins. (and I am not single out the Jews, because today many have faith in God, without the mediator of the old testiment which was the High Priest of the Temple, which it means that time the people needed the Temple with everything that is required to be in the Temple, the High Priest and the sacrificial animals. To do their rituals. 

And the High Priest needed a sacrifice to attoned  for himself first. 

The end result it was that the people had the attonment for their sins, but no one could enter through the gates to be in his presence, and his presence never went to people, if it did in both cases it will show what was upon the people inspite of the attonment "DEATH". 

Even if the touch anything holy in the Temple, besides those who were allowed , death will come to them. 

The man who touch the ark at Davids time. 

The King who touch the cup (the Persian), judgement was pronounced upon him immediately, because the cup from the temple was sanctified and the Retained the sanctity because the Lord meant to have it use again in their returned from their captivity. 

If you notice in the old, the people remained out of the gate of the Holy Place , only the priest were allowed and only the high priest was alloed in the most holy place. 

The Catholics and the Orthodox follow this OT patern, and have kept the people out of what is theirs, (no that they can keep the people out, but thats what have make them believe, that without the priest or that they need the priest to be sanctified and forgiven. 

What I need to emphasize as in Romans 5:1....we are in the grace of Jesus Christ in his name, and never under his wrath, never as a believer under his wrath, even if they have made people believe that they are under his wrath. 

Even if in this life we are not in full obedience, which is the most beautiful thing in the Gospel we are full heirs of his grace. 

We are in him, we have life in him, we are in his presence and we remain alive, we can enter in his presence and his presense can come to us, and we remain alive, a witness that we have his life. 

Not as in the old, even before the Temple his presence was in the mound Sion, and everyone who comes close to his presence died , if they did. 

The same later in the Temple, 

Even at the dedication of the Temple, his glory filled the Temple, not his presence, so the people did not die. 

We are saved we are in his presence and remain alive, his presence come to us and remain alive. We are saved , we do not die because we do not have death in us like in the people of the OT, we have the Mediator's  life in us, we are in his life, and he is in the life of God, because he came from God, and he did not fall, he remained in him till he died. 

As a result in him we have the Life of God, by faith alone with our obedience in this life and without or a part obedience in this life. 

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

17 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Yes,  it is so much (ALIVE!)  different than western/ greek/ pagan/ heathen/ worldly thinking.

Well, amen.....the Spirit who gives life.....like the man who said "I believe, help my unbelief".......faith being like belief "helped" by the Helper (Holy Spirit) who gives life. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

17 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Well, amen.....the Spirit who gives life.....like the man who said "I believe, help my unbelief".......faith being like belief "helped" by the Helper (Holy Spirit) who gives life. 

To see more,  or hopefully to start to see more of the difference in Biblical way of thinking and western / greek/  see

or look for every occurrence of "seek" (over 100) in the Bible,  and of "spirit",  (a big surprise awaits ! ) , and of set apart / "holy" ,   every occurrence,   lightly (not deep),   just to see how very different is is in the BIBLE than is taught in most places western.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

“Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.” 

For the grace of God alone draws us to the Son.     by Grace alone you are saved through faith in Christ .       IF our Faith is in CHRIST we saved.

But as my friend of many letters said mouth faith means nothing as even the devils know and believe.

If our faith is genuine    IT can be seen by HOW we walk.   For if we are OF HIM, my little children we walk as did he.

IT is HE within us , working that which is well pleasing IN HIS SIGHT .     ps,  SIN aint well pleasing and truly we are the servants of WHOM we obey.

Jesus never said the Condemnation is that many will never hear the gospel or had the chance .    THE ONLY CONDMENATION is based ON MANS PART.

The only way to be saved,   IS BY GRACE on GODS PART .    Be looking diligently now beleivers, lest any man FAIL OF the grace of GOD.

OBE Y   the SPIRIT , and you will NOT FULLFILL the lusts of the flesh. 

The thing is ,  sadly most who think they know JESUS ,  know a JESUS that man created and changed to suit his own flesh desires.

Whoever is born of HIM,  follows HIM.    HIS SHEEP know HIS VOICE and a strangers they will not hear , but FLEE.

As JESUS told the jews once ,   if you loved GOD you would LOVE ME,     but ye are of your father.

SO how do we KNOW we are OF GOD.  HE who is of GOD hears me , loves me .

HE WHO LOVES ME KEEPS MY SAYINGS    and HE who loves me not ,,,, DONT .   THAT is how we discern WHO we are truly of .

TWO commadments   .    IF we HONOR not the SON we HONOR not the Father .      HOW Many are twisting his sayings,   lest they repent , THEY WILL BE TOLD , I NEVER KNEW YOU.

my advice......................HURRY,   HURRY and pick them bibles back up again and read those sayings , read them all and love them all.   HURRY NOW deceivers are everywhere.

Jesus said do not take a peace of the new garment and repaired the old one, this way both garments are damaged. 

Jesus taught get rid of the old garment and put on the new one, everything is made new. 

The Heavens is new , the earth is new the underworld is new. 

I don't think someone may have a problem to look in Heaven and on Earth and the underworld as they were in the old testiment and as they are in the new with the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. 

The good news for mankind is bad news for the devil. 

God did with Jesus Christ what he had promish from the very beginning to open the Heavens to mankind who were created here on earth, and judge and close the Heaven to the devils who were created and fallen from Heaven. 

God loved the world and sent his son who was the one who had the life in him from the very beginning, and who had given life to Adam, and created everything, the Creator, to be born as a man (the second Adam), to die for the forgiveness of our sins, and for the whole world, so everyone who believes in him , Jesus Christ is the descedant of Jesus Christ. 

The Devil can not be the descendant of Jesus Christ, and the devil believes and from the very beginning he knew who Jesus was, even before Jesus knew who he was. 

Thats why the devil tried from even before his birth to destroyed JESUS Christ by many and diferent ways, because Jesus was not only good knews for his prisoners and his captives, but he was also bad knews for him.

Jesus accoblish his mission he destroyed the power and authority of the devil on earth and upon the mankind. 

He free his captivess and his prisoners, and now Jesus has the keys of Hades and Death, he is the supreme Judge. 

There many Judges on earth and many Lords in the Physical and the spiritual realm. 

Some they say that comparing "man's faith, with the Devil's faith we can tell if a man is saved or not. 

To put in a few worlds, they say : if the devil believes and he can not be saved, so a man also may believe and not be saved. 

To be saved is to have life in you and not death. 

That's why when we give the Gospel to someone and have help him to understand it, and the man's eyes are open and he is in a position to choose we tell him "choose LIFE and not DEATH". 

Jesus is not like the Devil who demants full obedience from his own, not he is not, he gives his Life to everyone who believes, even if he has the smaless faith that could be, that time he compare it to the mustard seed, today we can see in an smaler dimantions and he ccould refered does not matter how small the faith is , it can move the mountain which could not be moved in the OT, the mountain of Death upon the Person and give him LIFE. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  479
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Of all who are saved, yes.  Of all the world, no.

Then some people are born, destined to go to hell? 

What's the point of life if you're automatically doomed?

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

1 Tim 2:3-4, For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

v 4, Who will have ALL men saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

19 hours ago, MyLordsServant said:

for God to choose who he wills

John chapter 6 verse 70

Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"

1 Corinthians chapter 13 verse 2

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

I go with love.

Proverbs chapter 10 verse 12

Love covers all wrongs.

15 hours ago, HAZARD said:

1 Tim 2:3-4, For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

v 4, Who will have ALL men saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 

Go and preach the Gospel to all mankind, those who hear and believe will be saved. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 1/16/2018 at 11:54 PM, MyLordsServant said:

Can everyone get saved by faith?

- - By grace through faith.

Or is it first necessary for God to choose who he wills.

- - God by grace first chose to love all sinners.

Is everyone chosen, but fails to respond?

- - Would that also be because of a failure of Christians to pray?

You were chosen before the world began, is that inclusive of all?

- - God so loved the world; Christ died for all.

What's the deal with this common teaching: "you may know Jesus, but does he know you?". 

- - That's a creation of doubt to those already saved in order to get you feel that you aren't saved so that his preaching will be justified and resave you.

If you have faith, then you're saved, meaning he knows you?

- - Hearing of God's love and accepting his grace will create faith to receive.

If everyone on earth simultaneously had personal faith for Jesus, would everyone be saved?

- - God already considers that all are saved. John 3:16 is a done deal. He's just looking for those who will agree with him.

Theses commonly brought up aspects, invalidate the foundational method to salvation: faith.

- - Hearing and recognizing God's love creates faith.

Is it possible to have faith, meanwhile not be saved.

- - No. God's cause and effect always works, because His love never fails. And I'm not going say anything other than that.

Edited by Joulre2abba
I wanted to