• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 minutes ago, Joulre2abba said:

Look its jewlry to abba.     You wanted to ..........................................to what.     I just seen those three words and was wondering what you meant.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

49 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Look its jewlry to abba.     You wanted to ..........................................to what.     I just seen those three words and was wondering what you meant.

Could you give more detail what you're talking about? Has one of my posts not posted properly or do you refer to something else?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 1/16/2018 at 11:54 PM, MyLordsServant said:

Can everyone get saved by faith?

Or is it first necessary for God to choose who he wills. Is everyone chosen, but fails to respond? You were chosen before the world began, is that inclusive of all?

What's the deal with this common teaching: "you may know Jesus, but does he know you?". If you have faith, then you're saved, meaning he knows you?

If everyone on earth simultaneously had personal faith for Jesus, would everyone be saved?

Theses commonly brought up aspects, invalidate the foundational method to salvation: faith.

Is it possible to have faith, meanwhile not be saved.

God is eternally knowledgeable. (Omniscient)  Everyone is able to be saved by his grace through their faith in his only begotten son, Emmanuel. (translates as the Matthew account of Jesus conception said, "God with us".) 

However, being God knows all things he also knows for whom the good news will resonate. As well as knowing who will reject the good news, the gospel, when they hear it . 

That is the difference. Those in Christ were his before the world came to exist. (follow the Ephesians link for detailed commentary on meaning) Ephesians 1:4 Just as he chose us beforehand in him from before the foundation of the universe, that we shall be holy and without spot before him, and he ordained us beforehand in love for himself.

And those people have their names in the lamb's book of life. Jesus was the pure unblemished lamb sacrificed on the last sin altar, the cross, so as to take the sins of the whole world upon himself there. That whosoever, key there, whosoever, believeth in him, Jesus, shall not perish of their sins but have everlasting life. 

Praise GOD! 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Joulre2abba said:

Could you give more detail what you're talking about? Has one of my posts not posted properly or do you refer to something else?

apparently not .    you quoated someone

and then below it says   I wanted to  

and that is it .  go look up above a few posts

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

31 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

apparently not .    you quoated someone

and then below it says   I wanted to  

and that is it .  go look up above a few posts

Where it asks why I edited a post, I put in there "I wanted to". It seems odd to me that the feature is there because I know why I'm editing so why should I make it public? Why need I remind myself? But maybe it's not just for me? Maybe the person reading has to know that I edited a post after I posted it? I'm confused about why it's there and who it's for.

Check it out for yourself. Make a post then push the button so it will open up again, to the far left toward the bottom, you'll see where it asks : Why are you editing?

Perhaps I should put "corrective editing" in that answer box from now on.

Edited by Joulre2abba
  • Thumbs Up 2