• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

58 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister, even while I am typing this I can hear these little feet running all over the house like a mini stampede.

Lil T is chasing her sister all over the two rooms.   I keep seeing these small Siamese blurs just keep running by. 

:)  lol......reminds me of our golden retriever Toby.....we had to put him down this past spring, but he sounded just like a horse when he ran, exact same rhythm as a horse....used to tell him I was jealous and sure wished I had four legs to run like the wind like he could.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

where it says that IF we sin we do have an Advocate

YES.   fully agree.   

But for those who wont repent .    WONT be GOOD ON JUDGMENT DAY.  this is why we must pull any brethren out of any error when or if we see it.

Save that soul from death.      Time to be both grave and compassionate .   ONWARD peoples on ward n the LORD.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Heleadethme said:

:)  lol......reminds me of our golden retriever Toby.....we had to put him down this past spring, but he sounded just like a horse when he ran, exact same rhythm as a horse....used to tell him I was jealous and sure wished I had four legs to run like the wind like he could.

Lil T, is an eater.   this kitten hogs it down.   plump thing.   Be blessed sister and know you are loved.

4 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

I can still run, but not very far till I am OUT of wind.    so much for running LIKE the wind .   be blessed sister.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 1/17/2018 at 8:07 PM, Yowm said:

Legalist in justification...You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace.
(Gal 5:4)

Legalist in sanctification...Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh? (Gal 3:3)

Always about earning God's favor in their own strength.

Their rally point is the law as faith is too daring an adventure.

Self righteousness is their fruit as they compare others to their standard of law keeping rather than to Christ's perfect righteousness, love and sacrifice.

We do see some of that here on Worthy with the constant comments about paganism and what is allowed in the OT.  We aren't living in the OT days people!  Mosaic law was for the Jews.  We are living in the age of Grace.  What is so hard to understand about not being able to earn your way into Heaven?  I think the Pharisees tried that as well.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

The SDAs (and others) seem to have infected Worthy, starting thread after thread after world-without-end thread here. I wonder how many people have been driven off this site because of it? I confess I'm about one hair away from going myself.

To paraphrase Reese in the Terminator, they "can't be bargained with ... can't be reasoned with. [They] don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and [they] absolutely will not stop... ever" sowing their awful seeds of a works-based salvation here and elsewhere.

It's sad, really.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 2

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

1 hour ago, John Robinson said:

The SDAs (and others) seem to have infected Worthy, starting thread after thread after world-without-end thread here. I wonder how many people have been driven off this site because of it? I confess I'm about one hair away from going myself.

To paraphrase Reese in the Terminator, they "can't be bargained with ... can't be reasoned with. [They] don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and [they] absolutely will not stop... ever" sowing their awful seeds of a works-based salvation here and elsewhere.

It's sad, really.

You're accusing the member that opened this thread of being SDA? How would you arrive at knowledge of what SDA do? 

You're paraphrasing a sci-fi movie to make a personal attack against SDA, and a member here that you don't know, who started this thread.  That's sad. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

No, hon, I'm not pointing out any poster in particular, just the general herd of SDAs/legalists who are flocking to Worthy like hyenas to a watering hole.  Hang around here long enough and you'll see it for yourself.

• Praying! 1
  • Oy Vey! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

56 minutes ago, Davida said:

Christ brought an end to the Law through his suffering & death on the Cross as a payment for breaking the Law.

Thanks for the reply, but you see, there is no end to the Law. What Yahweh spoke (His Word) lives forever. I fulfill the rules of the road. But in so doing, I do not abolish them. Scripture is very plain in that regard.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

7 minutes ago, John Robinson said:

No, hon, I'm not pointing out any poster in particular, just the general herd of SDAs/legalists who are flocking to Worthy like hyenas to a watering hole.  Hang around here long enough and you'll see it for yourself.

You are quite out of order here. You have a very disparaging view of those of us who attempt to revere God's laws. If by this you mean that you are a happy lawbreaker, be aware that iniquity is not a welcome character trait in Christian circles.

You sir are legalistic I think - like the pharisees, you nit-pick.

Edited by Justin Adams