missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Thanks for you response......the term “ legalist  is just another word for Judaizer.....I think that word is in there somewhere......would you prefer us to use that in the future.....I prefer to use whichever adjective is easiest for newbie Christians to understand.....we wouldn’t want them to think that their law- keeping abilities were the prerequisite to entering Heaven would we ? They could come to believe that Christians were not saved by the Blood of Jesus but His blood could not cover all sins and therefore Rom10:13 would become “ anybody that asks to be saved” will be put on probation.Faith plus nothing......it worked for Abraham and it will work for us.

How does one get to your you tube videos?

My first job out of high school was working at a truck stop, mainly breaking down and changing truck tires....to this day the hardest,dirtiest and most aggravating work I have ever done—- I am sure you know what i am talking about....maybe I whine too much , after all I was making a whopping $1.50 an hour.lol 

I think diesel fuel was 35 cents per gallon

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Is Yeshua our High Priest and our Commander-in-Chief?
Is He our Propitiation for sin?
Is he our Sovereign Lord?

Do we hasten to throw under the bus those that do not agree with us?
In calling one an heretic, are we not an heretic also?

In the presence of the High Priest, do we ride in on our high horse?
Do we dare to upbraid somebody that we do not know just because a few words seem awry?
Are we willing to put ourselves under the same judgement we meet out to another?

Is the glass thru which we see darkly any clearer than our neighbor's?
Do we keep the Commandments of our Commander in chief, or are we too good for that and instead plead vainly the blood in a vacuum?
The shedding of blood was a lawful act by our sovereign Lord, so do we negate this great act by dishonoring His Judicial Person and Power?
Do we need Grace to enter the Throne Room of our great High Priest and Judge?

Is our Lord Yeshua, our Advocate in the High Court of Blood vs HaSatan and his accusations, sufficient to wash away all our sin?

Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/17/2018 at 8:46 PM, missmuffet said:

I am sure hearing a lot lately about legalism. Just what is legalism and how does the Bible look at it?

Legalism is believing you must keep the Law to be saved. 

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I still do not see what "legalists" have to do with those who do not support Donald Trump.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

5 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

It is a man made term that is cast about in search of any target that:
1) does not agree with you
2) suggests you keep The Lord's Commandments
3) says you honor rome by your methods and days of worship
4) shows irrefutable evidence that you are wrong

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 hours ago, Butero said:

That is not scriptural.  There is nothing in the Bible that mentions legalism.  Given how much time the false teachers of our day spend using that word, you would think it would be throughout the Bible, but it isn't mentioned a single time.  As a matter of fact, Jesus told us to teach and obey the least commandments.  That would be called legalistic by the false church today.  Jesus said we are his friends if we do all he commands us to do.  1 John states that those who are truly saved don't sin.  That is in 1 John chapter 3.  It says if you do sin, you are of the devil.  Read it for yourself.  

The prodigal son left the safety of the Father's house, and the Bible says he was dead and lost.  When he returned, it says he was found and "alive again."  You will wind up in hell if you turn away from following God, even if you once said a sinner's prayer.  The key to all of this is predestination and election.  Those that the Father has chosen won't fall away, or if they do, they will live long enough to repent.  Those who die in the hog pen of sin will go to hell, even if they once thought they were saved.  

I don't find it a good thing having to deal with false teachers that spend all of their time attacking the mythical sin of "legalism" that isn't a sin.  It is not in the Bible.  They even admit it is not in the Bible, but keep throwing the word around anyway.  They will use isolated scripture out of context, like the scriptures in Galatians about those desiring to go back under the law, but they ignore the scriptures about the fate of those who live after the flesh, and they ignore the fact that it is those who walk in the Spirit that are not under the law, not everyone that said a sinner's prayer.  

I could waste days on end arguing this point to no avail, but I am not going to.  I have 2 hours of teaching on YouTube attacking the false anti-legalism doctrine, where I pick it all apart, including the truth about why Jesus really came against the scribes and Pharisees.  I wrote a book that includes the same message, that I plan to eventually make available as an e-book and an audio book.  It has been pretty much completed for a while, but I haven't had time to get it published.  It does no good to argue with the unconditional eternal security crowd, because they are brainwashed.  

You have got my take on this.  You have more than enough to understand my position.  You all can choose to believe anything you wish.  My intentions are to take my message to the world via on-line television and radio, as well as books.  I feel like that will do more good than fighting over God's Word like a sporting event.  

Legalism is phoney it don't exist .     YOU have THESE TWO TYPES of christains.   THOSE WHO FLAT OUT THINK THEY SAVED AND RIGHTEOUS BY THIER WORKS

and those who simply FOLLOW JESUS and live RIGHTEOUSLY by grace.    The thing is Early men KNEW THAT

they knew , so in order to make ones like us seem legalistic and they could justify their  sin , LEGALISM WAS INVENTED.   their is no SUCH THING .

ITS either we WORK TO EARN IT , which is false .     OR WE LIVE BY JESUS and walk righteously and grace makes not void the law ,

IN Fact the HOLY GHOST itself is a witness for HE said IN THOSE DAYS I will write my law on their hearts and in their minds.

THE HOLY SPIRIT never said,   IN those days I will omit my law and they can walk in transgression and BE FREE cause I am LOVE.   WRONG GOD people . Das ist satan.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Butero said:

...now that we have been given the definition of legalism, we will know what it means each time we see it in the Bible.

If someone reads the Bible,  and YHWH permits,  they may see it, yes.   So far,  most have not read the Bible,  and only a few of those have seen it.  Test everything - especially in a forum open to the whole wide world with few if any actual restrictions.   Read the Bible and verify everything before accepting any posts. Remember most are false.

Meanwhile,  where if anywhere while reading the Bible did you see "legalism" by the definition given on this post (realizing it may not be a Biblical definition of what 'legal' anything was or is) :  but where is "legalism" found in the Bible by this definition:

6 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Legalism is phoney it don't exist .     YOU have THESE TWO TYPES of christains.   THOSE WHO FLAT OUT THINK THEY SAVED AND RIGHTEOUS BY THIER WORKS

and those who simply FOLLOW JESUS and live RIGHTEOUSLY by grace.    The thing is Early men KNEW THAT

they knew , so in order to make ones like us seem legalistic and they could justify their  sin , LEGALISM WAS INVENTED.   their is no SUCH THING .

ITS either we WORK TO EARN IT , which is false .     OR WE LIVE BY JESUS and walk righteously and grace makes not void the law ,

IN Fact the HOLY GHOST itself is a witness for HE said IN THOSE DAYS I will write my law on their hearts and in their minds.

THE HOLY SPIRIT never said,   IN those days I will omit my law and they can walk in transgression and BE FREE cause I am LOVE.   WRONG GOD people . Das ist satan.

Sorry Frienduff you are wrong about this. The Trinity is not in the bible either. But we know God is a trinity. You can be legalistic in how you live. People also add to Gods commandments like he does not command Christian to obey the seventh day Sabbath.  So if one requires it from others to be saved them they are in fact being legalistic. Making up rules that need not be. 

• Praise God! 1