• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

39 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

NOPE INCORRECT .    HE said that to the rich man.    not the poor . 

you taking it out of text to try and find error , so as you can justify why you have OMITTED a few of his sayings.

I don't want to war and strive over this.   SO you NEED to repent of your error or risk it on judgment day .

This is what people who justify twisting JESUS sayings do to those WHO say KEEP THEM.   they don't even rightly divide it and try and make the other seem as though

he willfully twists so as they can SLEEP better at night .    YOU will be held accountable yowm.   SO may advice is whatever SAYING of HIS you are making void.  CEASE IT .

I have a STRONG idea which one it is .    KEEP HIS SAYINGS YOWM and rightly divide  them.   

You don't have to sell all your goods to be saved. Jesus said that to this person to follow him and be a disciple. Jesus knew this person put riches before God. If God calls on us to give away something then let's give it with a cheerful heart. Yowm did not void the command of Christ. He was pointing out that you have not sold all your earthly goods and given it to the poor.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You don't have to sell all your goods to be saved. Jesus said that to this person to follow him and be a disciple. Jesus knew this person put riches before God. If God calls on us to give away something then let's give it with a cheerful heart. Yowm did not void the command of Christ. He was pointing out that you have not sold all your earthly goods and given it to the poor.

And I never said yowm did.  I said HE was taking it out of text .    pay closer attention .    We often read way too fast , and  I myself am guity of that too.

WE should be teaching and reminding each other to keep JESUS sayings.

NOT trying to justify why we don't .    I teach KEEP JESUS sayings.     I remind KEEP JESUS sayings

but some try and fault to how we cant keep them.   because THEY wont keep them , not all anyway.

JESUS is the only one who can save us. SO that is WHO I will POINT to and HIS sayings .    But not all do that .  instead they try and justify why we cant .

That SHOWS exactly where our heart TRULY IS.    I know I have made errors,   but REPENT when you do.  NEVER JUSITFY why you do as you do.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You don't believe in the trinity?

GOD the FATHER SON AND HOLY GHOST .  AMEN.    if some want to use a word to describe that ,  that is okay.

But what that Whore church teaches in other areas is evil and vile wayne.    And she adds many rules which not only do we not have to do  .  THEY TRANSGRESS GOD < HIS SAYINGS .

Talk about adding what ought not be added.     So wayne help me help others who may still be catholic to cease that and follow only CHRIST .

Will you help me with this .    

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

GOD the FATHER SON AND HOLY GHOST .  AMEN.    if some want to use a word to describe that ,  that is okay.

But what that Whore church teaches in other areas is evil and vile wayne.    And she adds many rules which not only do we not have to do  .  THEY TRANSGRESS GOD < HIS SAYINGS .

Talk about adding what ought not be added.     So wayne help me help others who may still be catholic to cease that and follow only CHRIST .

Will you help me with this .    

That's not my job friend. I was called to help people. To tell Catholics there church is a whore is not a good idea. The catholic church is not the whore  of Rev 17. They are wrong about Mary and about other things. But it's members are not outside of Christ to me. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

No one can serve two masters.  

The false gospel practiced from rome attacks the true believers every chance possible.

Anyone, anywhere, that serves rome,  is the enemy of YHWH and enemy of JESUS and of His followers.

Anyone, anywhere, that takes part in their abominations daily, is the enemy of YHWH and enemy of JESUS and of His followers.

They cannot serve the demons, (as written in Revelation),  and also serve God.

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

That's not my job friend. I was called to help people. To tell Catholics there church is a whore is not a good idea. The catholic church is not the whore  of Rev 17. They are wrong about Mary and about other things. But it's members are not outside of Christ to me. 

Wayne for a bit their I got worried you were catholic.    Oh dear it terrified my soul for you .  

We need to pull anyone n , any false doctrines out of those beliefs.  

When I speak to catholics , deacons , bishops , I don't go outright and start yelling your church is evil.   But as the SPIRIT leads I speak of Christ , his sayings

and yes I do warn .   I try and tell them about not praying to the dead and etc.    

All I ever get is its not worship or etc.    But that is untrue.   IF I ask you or make a request and say Hey wayne give me some bread.

THAT IS NOT the same as PRAYING TO YOU .  many try and say because its making supplication that it is prayer.  WRONG .

I don't kneel down and say  O WAYNE protect me and keep my family safe ,   THAT is wicked .  and they pray to saints .     ITS WORHSIP and its evil to do so.

Let me leave you with THE WORD FROM GOD concerning those WHO allow false teachers to seduce others.

I have THIS against you,  YOU ALLOW the deeds ,  YOU ALLOW that false prophetess to teach and seduce my people.    You know what happens if they kept allowing it

DAMNATION and WRATH .   so ,  its high time to get serious and warn anyone under a false teacher or doctrine.  CEASE IT .  

26 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And I never said yowm did.  I said HE was taking it out of text .    pay closer attention .    We often read way too fast , and  I myself am guity of that too.

WE should be teaching and reminding each other to keep JESUS sayings.

NOT trying to justify why we don't .    I teach KEEP JESUS sayings.     I remind KEEP JESUS sayings

but some try and fault to how we cant keep them.   because THEY wont keep them , not all anyway.

JESUS is the only one who can save us. SO that is WHO I will POINT to and HIS sayings .    But not all do that .  instead they try and justify why we cant .

That SHOWS exactly where our heart TRULY IS.    I know I have made errors,   but REPENT when you do.  NEVER JUSITFY why you do as you do.

Let's walk by the spirit of God. Keep the commandments of Christ's and his Apostles. We are justified by faith. Let's walk by faith to Zion singing praises and glorified the Father in good cheer. Be happy because we are saved and going to Zion the city of our God and his Christ. We go from strength to strength.  We get stronger as we march to Zion. No one can stop us because the lord of hosts is our commander. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

No one can serve two masters.  

The false gospel practiced from rome attacks the true believers every chance possible.

Anyone, anywhere, that serves rome,  is the enemy of YHWH and enemy of JESUS and of His followers.

Anyone, anywhere, that takes part in their abominations daily, is the enemy of YHWH and enemy of JESUS and of His followers.

They cannot serve the demons, (as written in Revelation),  and also serve God.

And JEFF, many forget this too.     YOU ALLOW that false prophetess to teach and seduce my people.     DID THAT PLEASE GOD .   NOPE

and if they did not stop allowing false teachings .    DAMNATION FOR THEM .   I don't think most people realize ,  IF ya fail to warn the wicked to repent

THEIR BLOOD REALLY WILL BE REQUIRED at your hand.    GOD DONT CHANGE .   

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

Let's walk by the spirit of God. Keep the commandments of Christ's and his Apostles. We are justified by faith. Let's walk by faith to Zion singing praises and glorified the Father in good cheer. Be happy because we are saved and going to Zion the city of our God and his Christ. We go from strength to strength.  We get stronger as we march to Zion. No one can stop us because the lord of hosts is our commander. 

While that is very beautiful and I am very happy to be saved.

HOW on earth can you expect me to be HAPPY and JOFYUL when I see those poor souls in danger like that .      THE SPIRIT ISREAL WAYEN

and when I see it .............OH BOY IT UNCTIONS WARN OUT FAST .

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

While that is very beautiful and I am very happy to be saved.

HOW on earth can you expect me to be HAPPY and JOFYUL when I see those poor souls in danger like that .      THE SPIRIT ISREAL WAYEN

and when I see it .............OH BOY IT UNCTIONS WARN OUT FAST .

I cant PLAY CHURCH .   I cant be a certain way.   I JUST FOLLOW THE SPIRIT and it has ME TO ACT a certain way.

MOST have no idea what I am saying .  but some do.