• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

26 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

I didn't have to hear him, nor anything about him,  if your post was correct accurate about what you think.  (what you posted (of what you think of what you said he said) shows your errors)  i.e. just going by your own words , of your own thoughts.

My own thoughts were arrived at due to knowing what I was talking about . 

39 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Romans 6:14 "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." 

Edited by Rut-Ro

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

46 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Has it been a problem for that long?  I only first became aware of it about 18 years or so ago, as far as the western church goes at least. 

I have seen it in congregations I have been to, as well as on other websites I have been on, quite a lot of it in past years.  I was rebuked quite strongly by the Lord when I being led astray, and He was gracious to show me the error.

How do you define Judaizing, and where/how has it been happening for centuries...?

Yes,  though with a little different understanding perhaps.   What babylon service has ordered their members to go along with the .... practices and doctrines determined by the bishops in union with their human leader ?   And has shunned and executed members and non-members for as little as asking the wrong questions, besides also for opposing the sayings, practices, doctrines , dogmas , writs etc of the group ?  

i.e. their legalizsm was NOT TORAH related, NOT in line with TORAH,  NOT Godly nor Righteous according to TORAH, PROPHETS, PSALMS nor the NEW TESTAMENT,

and their legalizsm was life and death for the members thereof - and very costly besides (money paid for violations),   and more costly from loss of billions of souls they kept out of the kingdom of God/ Heaven on purpose

by the false legalizsm / by the false gospel they practiced, taught, lived and preached.(still today and until Jesus returns unless He destroys that system before then) i.e. they were always opposed to Him and  "instead of Christ"

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

He was merely putting it into perspective for the Judaizers and other sects that had crept in. That is all.
We have no problem with OVER-KEEPING the law today, so this is a moot point.
Perhaps a misquoted sense of what Saul was saying. Later He says that we should abide by the Law and not dismiss it.

Saul had great difficulty with getting early Christians to see the Law as a shadow of what had followed in the Crucifixion. Putting it in perspective for them. To attempt to do away with the law is a grave error. Yeshua said that not one jot or tittle will pass from it.... Saul repeatedly states that we should uphold the law.

1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? 4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain. 5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Simply unbelievable.......using quotes that totally destroy his arguments and he doesn’t even realize it.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

13 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

In this forum overall (I've forgotten what first post prompted the question) ,  many posters seem to think and to say they don't have to obey God.  Thus,  unwittingly,  they obey the enemy of Christ.   Often their excuse is (I'll find a quote later if I can, but it was many weeks ago last I paid attention to it),  "IF YOU KEEP ONE COMMANDMENT, "  (1) you're lost or (2) you're condemned / because you can't keep them all.   Thus, contrary to all of God's Word,  yet strangely(?) in line with their other posts,   they think anyone who obeys God is condemned,  whether they say it outright or in a round-a-bout way.  

It is expected and seen in His Word,  TORAH, PROPHETS, PSALMS and NEW TESTAMENT, 

that to obey God is good and right and true to His Word,  thus in line with His Word, it is best to obey God.

(not to be saved, but as His children)

Those who do not obey God,  which is everyone to start with, even us who are saved or will be saved,  are sons of disobedience - subject to the prince of power of the air (the devil),   UNTIL redeemed.  The world's population is all subject to the devil, EVEN THOUGH they may think they have free will to choose, and possibly there are no exceptions found in Scripture,  but referring basically to EPHESIANS 2,  GALATIANS,  and REVELATION the whole world is deceived , subject to the enemy, AND REFUSES to repent of serving demons. (serving=worshiping)

Nobody says you dont have to obey God. I find you and others are creating a straw man. What you claim God commands the Christian and what I see the bible shows are two different things. God commands us to love one another.  God commands us to vist the orphan and the widow.  God commands us not to commit fornication.  Many commands but he does not command us to keep the law of Moses. Now you will say  see they don't want to obey. Wrong you are like I say making strawmen.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Rut-Ro said:

Romans 6:14For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 
See All...
 says, "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." 

So ?  If sin HAS DOMINION over you,  the penalty is death.  If you sin, and don't repent, the penalty is death. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,782
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I think key to seeing it easily is when viewed as motivation of ... if for salvation then legalism / if for saying I love you back to God then so be it...

• Brilliant! 1

5 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

So ?  If sin HAS DOMINION over you,  the penalty is death.  If you sin, and don't repent, the penalty is death. 

I am a Christian. Sin has no dominion over me and the penalty of death does not apply. Christians are under grace, not, as you appear to try to insist, under the Law. 

Perhaps if you would spend time in the word you would not be afraid of life and death. Jesus knows his sheep and they know him. Hearken unto his calling if it is there for you and seek not to try to mislead those who are under the care of the Shepherd. 

You are in my prayers. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

On 1/19/2018 at 2:15 PM, Wayne222 said:

We serve in newness of the spirit. Read that open your bibles. NOT IN THE OLDNESS OF THE LETTER. We keep the commandments of the new testament letters of the Apostles the foundation of the church. Which are not standing over us like the law of moses..The law condemns . But we are not under the law in Christ Jesus. Because he fulfill it all.PRAISE GOD

Except that Gentiles were never under the Law of Moses in the first place... 

I don't know whether you were a Jew or not, but if you weren't, you were never under the Law.  It's important to know what is written about and for whom and why.  A lot of what Paul wrote pertains to Christians who used to be Jews.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Rut-Ro said:

My own thoughts were arrived at due to knowing what I was talking about . 

Yes,   but as with everyone , at first anyway,   your own thoughts and what you are talking about is contrary to Scripture as indicated by your own words in your own post about the broadcast.