• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

You do not seem have sufficient knowledge to be able to understand a false teacher. Otherwise you would be quick to defend me until the jury is back...  par for the course on this board. The few always destroy it for the many.

Saul was a Roman citizen. And a Jew. Cornelius was also a Roman. Luke may not have been a Jew. So what??

If you are talking about the false pre-trib stuff. Go ahead. You will not prove that or that Daniel's 70 weeks are not fait accompli.

If by false teaching you mean not going along with Darby and Scofield et co. (and his fake bible). Or if you mean that I do not believe Yahweh abolished the law. Or if it has to do with your roman SUN-day observances. Then go ahead.

But you see, those that are of different beliefs (not unto salvation) are very quick to character smear. They are bound to be the majority since the majority is in error. So rather than posit proof, when asked, they deride and scoff and make wild statements. Just like your statement above.

And I have duly noticed 'the entourage' that continually POLICES this board. It is amazing how the Lord managed for so long without all of you. 

One day, maybe there will be a quiet and kindly discussion - I am waiting....

To the contrary. That's why I called you out. And the last part of your remarks is contradictory. There are no quiet discussions by virtue of the definition of quiet. 

And kindly? I was kind in my post. You appear not to appreciate people disagreeing with your perspective. That doesn't make you correct. That makes you very young. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

25 minutes ago, Rut-Ro said:

To the contrary. That's why I called you out. And the last part of your remarks is contradictory. There are no quiet discussions by virtue of the definition of quiet. 

And kindly? I was kind in my post. You appear not to appreciate people disagreeing with your perspective. That doesn't make you correct. That makes you very young

You made my point I think. Rather than put your point, you resort to demeaning comments. Anyone can say "I Disagree" and give their perspective, but you appear to be talking down to me and hinting I was teaching falsehood. You did not even "call me out".

QUOTE: "False teachings should never be allowed to appear unchallenged. If you , and I don't read you enough to know, were one who continually makes false statements concerning the scriptures or the Christian faith"

Else why say that? It is a pejorative statement.

Unless somebody said to you - go get this guy, which is what I see occurs often. Then it appears, the vultures just 'happen' to gather around. Sad.

I have 40+ years of corporate infighting and Business Development under my belt. I know when people do what they do and how they do it. You do not seem skillful at this as you appear to be rather transparent in your wording and innuendos.

I have yet to see any rebuttal. Just hints of falsehood. Thus I suppose, false witness might be leveled at yourself.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

6 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You cannot separate yourself from the issue by saying "I only support the doctrine, not the churches practices."  By simply attending the church, you support both.  If you didn't support both, you would not go there.   One can ignore a small doctrinal issue and still be OK, but one cannot ignore an issue like abortion and be OK.  By attending an SDA church, you directly support abortion.  You can pretend that you don't.  You can tell other people you don't, but in reality, you do support it, or you wouldn't go to that church.  So just saying over and over again "I don't support that part" won't wash because the only way you could have any credibility on the issue is to say you don't attend an SDA church anymore.  That is the only way to solve the problem and the only way for you to acquire any moral credibility.

And who gave you authority to police my motives and conscience?

6 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

How can anyone, including me, show you the way to the truth when you refuse to entertain the possibility that your church's doctrine, and your understanding of the Bible is flawed?  You don't seem to be able to grasp the simple concept that you are on this board continually telling people they have to keep the Sabbath

If you truly wanted to show me the way to truth, you would not ignore Jesus's own declaration that the laws of God have not been cast aside as so many here believe, which includes the 4th commandment. You seem to think like someone else here that even the sermon on the mount was only meant for Jewish listeners. And why is it that while everyone of you and your friends here agree that keeping the Sabbath is wrong, yet cannot agree on why, nor on what the alternative is? Nor can any of you agree on most anything else. And you want me to leave my church and join you? 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

You made my point I think. Rather than put your point, you resort to demeaning comments. Anyone can say "I Disagree" and give their perspective, but you appear to be talking down to me and hinting I was teaching falsehood. You did not even "call me out".

QUOTE: "False teachings should never be allowed to appear unchallenged. If you , and I don't read you enough to know, were one who continually makes false statements concerning the scriptures or the Christian faith"

Else why say that? It is a pejorative statement.

Unless somebody said to you - go get this guy, which is what I see occurs often. Then it appears, the vultures just 'happen' to gather around. Sad.

I have 40+ years of corporate infighting and Business Development under my belt. I know when people do what they do and how they do it. You do not seem skillful at this as you appear to be rather transparent in your wording and innuendos.

I have yet to see any rebuttal. Just hints of falsehood. Thus I suppose, false witness might be leveled at yourself.

Thank you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

plenty of rebuttals to your false doctrine all over the boards, so the accusation of false witness is

I saw the insults but no rebuttals. Let me see them please.

Are you one of the 'thought police' too?

5 hours ago, Rut-Ro said:

Thank you. 

You are welcome.

Did you have any points to make? I am always willing to have a decent conversation.

SOLID ANSWER

For those that wish to point at a particular denomination and say that someone who is a member MUST agree to the wider practices of that denomination... this is for you.

I do not have a particular problem with that per se, but do know that most economic enterprises in the US do in some small way support ideals that are not Christian. Does anyone have an HP PC or printer or any of the HP devices?

Does anyone buy Proctor & Gamble products... need I go on? The list is very very long. What about gas stations? What about drug stores? What about those that openly support Gay Lib, Gay Pride, and nearly all conglomerates and hospitals? What about Walmart and the dispensing of the 'morning-after' pill?

Once you start down this slippery slope you will find stuff you had rather not know.

Edited by Justin Adams
add header

14 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

"Oh, I know they do that but since I just ignore the issue, it isn't a problem."

Great example of a legalistic approach. Thank you!

11 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

You are welcome.

Did you have any points to make? I am always willing to have a decent conversation.

No, as I said, I thank you for not wasting too much of my time. You've made enough effort to make a point that allows one to realize a decent conversation is not within your framework of understanding nor participation in a Christians forum. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

13 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

SOLID ANSWER

For those that wish to point at a particular denomination and say that someone who is a member MUST agree to the wider practices of that denomination... this is for you.

I do not have a particular problem with that per se, but do know that most economic enterprises in the US do in some small way support ideals that are not Christian. Does anyone have an HP PC or printer or any of the HP devices?

Does anyone buy Proctor & Gamble products... need I go on? The list is very very long. What about gas stations? What about drug stores? What about those that openly support Gay Lib, Gay Pride, and nearly all conglomerates and hospitals? What about Walmart and the dispensing of the 'morning-after' pill?

Once you start down this slippery slope you will find stuff you had rather not know.

I believe the Lord has a little remnant in most Christian organizations.........but we are in the last days now, perilous days, when transgression is coming to the FULL and these institutions are FILLING UP with plagues of iniquity and becoming haunts for demons, cages FULL of unclean birds.......time to get out before it's too late.  The Lord is judging them now.