• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/21/1945

When the wolf in sheep's clothing comes up to you and says: "If you don't fall in line with all of the good things that I am teaching you about love, peace, and understanding that would prove that you are not a real Christian."   What would your response be?    If you have not encountered him yet, you will soon enough. It is a sign of the times.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

36 minutes ago, gamnot said:

When the wolf in sheep's clothing comes up to you and says: "If you don't fall in line with all of the good things that I am teaching you about love, peace, and understanding that would prove that you are not a real Christian."   What would your response be?    If you have not encountered him yet, you will soon enough. It is a sign of the times.

You do not have to prove anything. You know where you stand with God and God knows your heart. We do not care what this world thinks. God is what is most important.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

16 hours ago, missmuffet said:

You do not have to prove anything. You know where you stand with God and God knows your heart. We do not care what this world thinks. God is what is most important.

There goes that "we" think stuff. LOL

How does one know what "we" think?

I I think differently am I not of the "we"?

Might not "we" differ on  many a thought and still be of the great  "we"?

Just having fun-

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

There goes that "we" think stuff. LOL

How does one know what "we" think?

I I think differently am I not of the "we"?

Might not "we" differ on  many a thought and still be of the great  "we"?

Just having fun-

I am classifying we as born again Christians. God knows who they are.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

18 hours ago, gamnot said:

When the wolf in sheep's clothing comes up to you and says

about love, peace

Love is what Jesus taught, how do you see him as a wolf, what are you trying to teach, hate.

Matthew chapter 7 verse 12

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

I would test what VERSION of love peace and good things he is teaching ,  IS it of the world , OR GOD alone.    Cause many seducers are lying to many now

and worse many love to have it so.

The most overused word and yet least understood word preached in christainity today , IS LOVE.  they preaching a love that accepts sins rather than reproves the sin

their version of goodness is  GOD loves all, lets hug , lets accept our differences, SINS,  basically turning the goodness of GOD into the acceptance of sin.

But the true GOODNESS of GOD don't lead us to the acceptance of sin,  but rather it leads us to REPENTANCE .

We got problems , major ones.  their version of love is not compatible with GODS LOVE.  not even close .

Their version of freedom is not even compatible with The true freedom in Christ .

For they walk in sin and say WE FREE, GOD is love .   YET TRUE FREEDOM is CHRIST , the truth that makes one free. FROM SIN

not feeling saved IN SIN.

OH dear and what about their version of liberty.     WE FREE,  we not under the law , we free to be who we are .

But have forgotten..............only use not liberty for the ocassoin of the flesh.

I just don't have the time to continue on this .    Off to another site .    Praise the LORD.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/21/1945

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I would test what VERSION of love peace and good things he is teaching ,  IS it of the world , OR GOD alone.    Cause many seducers are lying to many now

and worse many love to have it so.

The most overused word and yet least understood word preached in christainity today , IS LOVE.  they preaching a love that accepts sins rather than reproves the sin

their version of goodness is  GOD loves all, lets hug , lets accept our differences, SINS,  basically turning the goodness of GOD into the acceptance of sin.

But the true GOODNESS of GOD don't lead us to the acceptance of sin,  but rather it leads us to REPENTANCE .

We got problems , major ones.  their version of love is not compatible with GODS LOVE.  not even close .

Their version of freedom is not even compatible with The true freedom in Christ .

For they walk in sin and say WE FREE, GOD is love .   YET TRUE FREEDOM is CHRIST , the truth that makes one free. FROM SIN

not feeling saved IN SIN.

OH dear and what about their version of liberty.     WE FREE,  we not under the law , we free to be who we are .

But have forgotten..............only use not liberty for the ocassoin of the flesh.

I just don't have the time to continue on this .    Off to another site .    Praise the LORD.

I was just about to elaborate further on the meaning on what I am trying to communicate and your comment is pretty much in line with what I was going to say. I have spent a lot of time on philosophy and psychology forums and the meaning of the word love is frequently discussed. .................  It is true that some people have the idea that love means pampering or telling others that whatever they do is ok. Love considered as pampering is a factor of corruption along with abuse and indifference. Those who are subjected to such things lose their common sense ability and end up living in unreal worlds. ..... The best of people and the worst of people frequently use the word love. The best of people use the word to communicate meaning; the worst of people use the term for manipulation and exploitation purposes.  I believe that it is good that we should understand these things so as to be able to discern the one from the other. ... I have more to say on this topic and will get back to it soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Not falling in line with such a person as described is what proves this sheep to be listening only to the good Shepherd.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

44 minutes ago, gamnot said:

I was just about to elaborate further on the meaning on what I am trying to communicate and your comment is pretty much in line with what I was going to say. I have spent a lot of time on philosophy and psychology forums and the meaning of the word love is frequently discussed. .................  It is true that some people have the idea that love means pampering or telling others that whatever they do is ok. Love considered as pampering is a factor of corruption along with abuse and indifference. Those who are subjected to such things lose their common sense ability and end up living in unreal worlds. ..... The best of people and the worst of people frequently use the word love. The best of people use the word to communicate meaning; the worst of people use the term for manipulation and exploitation purposes.  I believe that it is good that we should understand these things so as to be able to discern the one from the other. ... I have more to say on this topic and will get back to it soon.

Well, while you are pondering ,  ponder this .    Although the more Abundantely I love you the LESS I be loved.

Pauls love as DOES GODS, comes with corrections and chastisments.     Just a lil more to feed on.   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

The time has come that even you  brothers and sisters will buy into lies will turn against you because you will not follow after them. The days of Deception are here. Stand fast to what is true

• Thumbs Up 1