• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

The time has come that even you  brothers and sisters will buy into lies will turn against you because you will not follow after them. The days of Deception are here. Stand fast to what is true

The days of mass deception are here .   good advice mike.     The days of the all inclusive unity for world peace IS upon us.   HEED them not .  Flee this unity with the world preachers

for a mass delusion it is and will lead to the upmost of all evil in time to come.     Therefore if any man says to you    HUGS but no doctrine HEED THEM NOT nor follow them

for they lead to another gospel , the all inclusive unity gospel for world peace .    If any man says hey put down doctrine and differences and join in unity HEED THEM NOT

for this is the entrance into all out delusion .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/21/1945

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:38 PM, john1 said:

Love is what Jesus taught, how do you see him as a wolf, what are you trying to teach, hate.

Matthew chapter 7 verse 12

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

I am not trying to teach hate. I am talking about awareness. The times are changing rapidly. The wolf is a symbol and the sheep is a symbol. I can love any person's inner most being, but I am talking about resistance to those who are attempting to use ignoble ends disguised as noble ends for purpose of deception, manipulation, and exploitation. Most people do in fact have respect for integrity, even bad people who would merely laugh at people who are naïve.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 9:24 PM, gamnot said:

When the wolf in sheep's clothing comes up to you and says: "If you don't fall in line with all of the good things that I am teaching you about love, peace, and understanding that would prove that you are not a real Christian."   What would your response be?    If you have not encountered him yet, you will soon enough. It is a sign of the times.

I would tell him straight I don't follow false teachers. And rebuke him nicely. There are tons of Jim Jones around. Even in the Apostles day they tried to draw away disciples.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill

10 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I would tell him straight I don't follow false teachers. And rebuke him nicely. There are tons of Jim Jones around. Even in the Apostles day they tried to draw away disciples.

To draw away men after them.   Their was one who was trying to sway the deputy from the faith.

That bugger got blinded and had to grope around and try and find one to lead him .    Them apostels did not play games with false prophets. 

NEITHER CAN WE .    SEE ONE REBUKE IT .  

• Group:  Mars Hill

16 hours ago, ejected said:

When a fellow sheep begins to rise up above others, they cease being a sheep and become a wolf.

1Peter 5:29:30 For I know this, that after my departing, shall grievous wolves enter in among you , not sparing the flock.

Also of your ownselves shall men arise (exalt themselves with religious titles) speaking perverse (to turn from the truth) things, to draw away disciples after them. 

Galatians 1:6-7 I marvel that you are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel.

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you , and would pervert (change) the gospel of Christ.

Arrogant, greedy men claim that the he NT demands tithes to support an exalted cleric. Thus another gospel.

Yeah.   HOLLER THAT to those false prophets who preach that prosperity gospel and say CURSED in the man WHOM cometh against me .    Thems false ones

and the churches are full of them.    but good news is not all are ,  but the overall vast majority are .    Sad I know.   but many desire the preeminence

NAR , emergent , prosperity , ROME ,   okay if I were to list all we would be here for days .  So you get the point .