• Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

GOD HAS NOT CAST AWAY HIS PEOPLE ISRAEL

Romans 11:1,2

Many groups in Christendom think that God has permanently cast away Israel, and that Israel has no part in any of God’s plans for the future. Whenever they see a passage on Israel, they read it as applying to the church. They think that the church has inherited all the Old Testament promises to Israel. When Israel became a nation in May 1948, they see no relevance for modern day Israel in the events surrounding the second coming of Christ.

However, even a casual study of eschatology (second coming of Christ) will reveal that Israel is closely connected to the events of Christ’s return.
Groups denying any future for Israel include Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, Roman Catholics, Muslims and Amillennarians (including many Anglicans, Presbyterians, Baptists, Uniting and Congregational churches) as well as Calvinists. These groups regard themselves as the God favoured remnant (Revelation 12:17) taking the place of Israel, as “prophesied” by their false prophets.

The Thomson Chain Reference Bible mistakenly applies references concerning Israel to the Church.
It overlooks the Ethnic Division principle of interpreting Scripture where God gives three ethnic divisions of mankind as Jew, Gentile and Church.
“Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God.” 1 Cor. 10:32.
This means that to correctly understand any Scripture, we must first ask “To whom is this passage referring? Is it spoken to or about Jews, or Gentiles or the Church?
Let a passage referring to Jews, teach what it says about Jews, without putting a foreign meaning on it.
There are more than 130 clear Bible passages which teach that Jesus Christ will return in person to rescue and convert the nation of Israel, and to rule on the earth from Jerusalem as King of the Jews, with Israel being the chief nation on earth.

Ask if the following 211 verses teach that Israel has a future in God’s plans, in these 107 passages.

1.    PAUL TEACHES ISRAEL’S FUTURE CONVERSION. Romans 11 

i)     Hath God cast away his people? God forbid.  v.1 
ii)     God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. v.2 
iii)     Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid.  v.11 
iv)     If their fall be the riches of the world, how much more their fullness? v.12 
v)     If the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? (a resurrection of believers). v.15 
vi)     How much more shall these (Jews), which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? v.24 
vii)     Blindness IN PART is happened to Israel, UNTIL the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. (Rapture). v.25 
viii)     And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob. v.26 
ix)     For this is my covenant with them (Israel) when I shall take away their sins. v.27 

x)     As concerning the gospel, they (Jews) are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election (of Israel), they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes (patriarchs). v.28 

2.    JESUS CHRIST TAUGHT ISRAEL’S FUTURE CONVERSION. 

i)     Ye (Israel) shall not see me henceforth, TILL ye shall say, Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord. Matthew 23:37-39. 

ii)     Now learn a parable of the fig tree (national Israel as in Joel 1:6-7); When his branch is yet tender and putteth forth leaves, (Israel becoming a nation in 1948) ye know that summer (Christ’s return) is near. Matthew 24:32. 

iii)     Christ shall rule my people Israel (in the Millennium).  Matthew 2:6. 
iv)     Christ promised judgment on this wicked generation, not on Israel’s future generations forever. 

-The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation and shall condemn it. 41 
    -The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it. 42 
    -Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation. Matthew 12:41,42,45. -All these things shall come upon this generation. Matthew 23:36. 
v)     Jesus  prophesied  that  future Israel will receive the Antichrist as their 
    Messiah. 
    “I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not (as Messiah): if another shall come in his own name (Antichrist), him ye will receive.” John 5:43. 
vi)     Jesus prophesied that His disciples, in the regeneration (millennium) will judge the 12 tribes of Israel. 

“Ye which have followed me (the disciples), in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.” Matthew 19:28. 

3.     MOSES said that GOD WILL NOT FORSAKE or DESTROY ISRAEL, or FORGET THE COVENANT OF THY FATHERS. 
    When thou (Israel) art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice: (For the Lord thy God is a merciful God) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he swore unto them. Deuteronomy 4:30-31. 

4.     The PALESTINIAN COVENANT PROMISES 7 THINGS FOR ISRAEL in Deut. 30:1-10. 
i)     Dispersion for disobedience. v.1 “Thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, where the Lord thy God hath driven thee.” 
ii)     Future repentance of Israel while in dispersion. v.2 
iii)     The return of the Lord. v.3 “The Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion on thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations . . .” 
iv)     Restoration to the land. v.5 “The Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy Father’s possessed, and thou shalt possess it: and he will do thee good . . .” 

v)     National conversion. v.6 “The Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart and soul. . .” 
vi)     Judgment of Israel’s oppressors. v.7 “The Lord thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies. . .” 
vii)     National prosperity. v.9 “The Lord thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand.” 

5.    MOSES PROPHESIED a FUTURE TROUBLE for ISRAEL and a GOOD LATTER END. 
1)    Evil will befall you in the latter days (Tribulation). Deuteronomy 31:29. 
2)    O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end! How should one chase a thousand. . . Deuteronomy 32:29,30. 

6.     The DAVIDIC COVENANT is UNBREAKABLE.“My Covenant Will I Not Break”.Ps89:34 
    I will not lie unto David. v.35 
    His seed shall endure forever, and his throne as the sun before me. v.36 It shall be established forever. v.37 

The seed of David is the nation Israel who will endure forever. 
    Some say that God has broken His covenant with David (Israel) because of Israel’s disobedience. 
    However, Psalm 89:34 clearly states that God will not break His covenant with David, nor with His seed Israel. 

7.     ISAIAH TAUGHT ISRAEL’S REGATHERING TO THE LAND, THEIR CONVERSION 

and that GOD WOULD NOT FORGET THEM.
1.    Isaiah 2:1-4 states-in the last days Judah, Jerusalem and the Lord’s house will 

be exalted:
i)     All nations shall flow unto it. 
ii) Many people will say, Let us go to the house of the God of Jacob.
iii)     He will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths. 
iv)     Out  of  Zion shall go forth the law,  and  the word of the Lord from 
    Jerusalem. 

v)     He shall judge among the nations. 
vi)     Christ shall rebuke many people. 
vii)     They shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks. 
viii)     Nation shall not lift up sword against nation. 
ix)     Neither shall they learn war anymore. 
    O house of Jacob, come let us walk in the light of the Lord. 
2.    In that day, the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob….shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth. Isaiah 10:20. The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God. v.21. 
3.    Israel’s remnant will be regathered a second time. The Lord shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iraq, and from the islands of the sea. Isaiah 11:11-12. 
    He (Christ) shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. 
4.     God will choose Jacob and Israel, and set them in their own land. Isaiah 14:1. 
5.     The land of Judah shall be a terror unto Egypt. This prophecy is fulfilled today because Israel’s military has defeated Egypt in every war since 1948. Isaiah 19:17. 

6.     Egypt, Assyria and Israel will become God’s people. The Lord of Hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance. Isaiah 19:25. 
7.    The Lord shall reign in Mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously. Isaiah 24:23. 
8.    Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit. Isaiah 27:6. 
9.    Ye shall be gathered one by one, O ye children of Israel . . . and shall worship the Lord in the holy mount at Jerusalem. Isaiah 27:12-13. 

10.     The light of the sun shall be sevenfold . . . in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound. Isaiah 30:26. 
11.     As birds flying, so will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over He will preserve it. Isaiah 31:5. 

Jews dwelling at Jerusalem will be defended, delivered and preserved by Jesus Christ at His return to earth. 
12.     O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me. Isaiah 44:21. 
13.     God promises that: “I will not forget Israel.” 

“But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. 
    Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet I will not forget thee.” Isaiah 49:14-15. 

14.     God will comfort and redeem Jerusalem. 
    “Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.” Isaiah 52:9. 

This will happen when Christ returns to rescue Jews at Jerusalem from the Antichrist. They will be comforted and redeemed. 
15.     God has only temporarily forsaken Israel. Isaiah 54:7,8,10. 
    For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. v.7. 
    In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer. v.8. 
    My kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed. v.10. 
16.     God’s covenant with Zion and Jacob is forever. 
    The Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord. This is my covenant with them, . . saith the Lord, from henceforth and forever. Isaiah 59:20-21. 
17.     Wealthy Jews from overseas will return by air and sea to Israel at the start of the Millennium. 
    Who are these that fly as a cloud? v.8. 
    Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the Lord thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee. v.9. 
    The sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.” v.10. 
    The nation and Kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted (by drought). Isaiah 60:8,9,10,12. 
    At the start of the millennium, Jews will return to Israel by aeroplane (v.8) and by ship (v.9) from the isles, maybe from England, the United States and South Africa where there are many wealthy Jews, bringing their silver and gold with them. The Lord will glorify Israel after His return. Gentiles will help rebuild Jerusalem (v.10). God’s favour will rest on Israel (v.10). Zechariah 14:16-19 

describe how Israel’s enemies will be destroyed in the millennium, under Christ’s rule. (v.12).

18.    Jerusalem shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken. Isaiah 62:12. 
19.    Israel’s return to the land in 1948 will be so quick, that it will be like a 
woman giving birth before labour pains. Isaiah 66:8-20. (v.8

Shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her.
Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river. . . v.10,12.
As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem. v.13.
They (Gentiles) shall bring all your brethren (Jews) for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations . . . to Jerusalem. v.20.
20.    The Jewish nation (seed) and their name shall remain forever. 
    For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. Isaiah 66:22. 

8.    JEREMIAH TAUGHT THAT ISRAEL AS A NATION WOULD BE SAVED, REGATHERED and BLESSED WITH AN EVERLASTING COVENANT WITH GOD. 
1.    God will regather Judah and Israel from the land of the north (Russia) to the land of Israel. Jeremiah 3:17-18. 

At the time (millennium) shall they call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord; and all nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem: neither shall they (Jews) walk anymore after the imagination of their evil heart. v.17. 

In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers. v.18. 
2.     God will regather, save, feed, protect and provide for Israel. 
    I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries where I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; they shall be fruitful and increase. v.3. I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the Lord. v.4. 

In his days (Christ’s 1000 year rule) Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely. v.6. 

The Lord liveth, which brought Israel out of the north country, and from all countries where I had driven them, they shall dwell in their own land. v.8. Jeremiah 23:3-8. 

3.     Israel will be saved out of the Tribulation to serve God. 
    It is the time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it. v.7. 

I will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him. v.8. They shall serve the Lord their God, and David their King, whom I will raise up unto them. v.9. 
    O Israel, I will save thee from afar . . . and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid. v.10. 
    For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee . . . yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure. v.11. 

I will punish all that oppress them. v.20. 
Ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. v.22. Jeremiah 30:7-22.

4.    God will regather, build, plant and make a new covenant with Israel and Judah. Jeremiah 31:10,28,31,36,37. 
    He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him. v.10. I will watch over them (Israel), to build, and to plant. v.28. 
    Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah. v.31. 

If those ordinances (sun and moon) depart from before me saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me forever. v.36. 
    If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord. v.37. 
5.    God will regather Israel as His people, save them, bless them, and make an everlasting covenant with them. Jeremiah 32:37-42. 
    I will gather them out of all countries . . . 
    I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely. v.37. 
    They shall be my people, and I will be their God. v.38. 
    I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me forever. v.39. 
    I will make an everlasting covenant with them . . . they shall not depart from me. v.40. 
    I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly. v.41. 
    As I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so I will bring upon them all the good that I have promised them. v.42. 

Ten promises here show that God has a great future for Israel, in Jeremiah 32:37-42. 
6.     God will save Israel and Judah, they will dwell safely, and the Davidic covenant is as permanent as day and night. Jeremiah 33:14-22. 
    I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. v.14. 

In those days, and at that time, I will cause the Branch of righteousness (Christ) to grow up unto David; he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land. v.15. 

In those days shall Judah be saved and Jerusalem shall dwell safely. v.16. If ye can break my covenant of the day and my covenant of the night.... v.20. 

Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne. v.21. 
    As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of tbe sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant . . . v.22. 
7.     I will not make a full end of thee (Israel), but correct thee in measure; Jeremiah 46:28. 
8.     Jacob and Israel (the rod of his inheritance). Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy Kingdoms. Jeremiah 51:19,20. 
    This will only be fulfilled at Christ’s return. 

9.    EZEKIEL PREDICTED A REMNANT OF ISRAEL WOULD BE SAVED IN THE LATTER DAYS. 
1.    Yet will I leave a remnant that ye may have some that shall escape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be scattered through the countries. Ezekiel 6:8 
2.    Israel to be regathered and be saved. Ezekiel 11:17,19,20. 

I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. v.17. 
    I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh. v.19. 

They shall be my people, and I will be their God. v.20. 
3.     That the house of Israel may go no more astray from me, neither be polluted any more with all their transgressions; but that they may be my people and I may be their God. Ezekiel 14:11. 

4.     I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant. Ezekiel 16:60. 

Then thou shalt remember thy ways and be ashamed. v.61. 
5.     I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: Ezekiel 20:37,38,42,43. 

I will purge out from among you the rebels. v.38. 
    Ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel. v.42. There shall ye remember your ways…and loathe yourselves. v.43. 

Israel will be disciplined, purged, saved, regathered and repent. 
6.     God will regather and save Israel to dwell safely. Ezekiel 28:25,26. 
    When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom 
they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the    sight    of    the
heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to Jacob. v.25.    
They shall dwell safely . . . they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the Lord their God. v.26.

These events have never happened before. They can only refer to a future regathering and blessing of Israel.

7.    I will gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land. Ezekiel 34:13,24,25,28. 
    I the Lord will be their God and my servant David a prince among them. v.24. I will make with them a covenant of peace. v.25. 
    They shall dwell safely and none shall make them afraid. v.28. 

8.     I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. v.24. 
    Then I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean. v.25. A new heart will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you. 26. I will put my spirit within you. v.27. 

Ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers: Ye shall be my people and I will be your God. v.28. 
    I will save you from all your uncleanness. v.29. 

I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them. v.37. Ezekiel 36:24,25,26,27,28,29,37. 

9.     The valley of dry bones. Ezekiel 37:11,12,14,21-27. These bones are the whole house of Israel. v.11. 

Behold, O my people, I will open your graves and bring you into the land of Israel. v.12. 

I shall put my Spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it. v.14.

I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen…and bring them into their own land. v.21.

I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel. v.22.

I will save them out of all their dwelling places, where they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so they shall be my people, and I will be their God. v.23.
David my servant shall be king over them. v.24.
They shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob. v.25.

I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them. I will set my sanctuary in the midst of them forevermore. v.26.
My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. v.27.

10.    Russia will invade regathered Israel in the latter days. Ezekiel 38:8-16. 
    In the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the 

sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, . . . it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. v.8.

In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely. v.14. Thou shalt come up against my people of Israel… it shall be in the latter days. v.16.
11.    Israel in the land will be saved after Russia’s defeat. Ezekiel 39:7-29. I will make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel. 

I will not let them pollute my holy name any more. 
    The heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel. v.7. 
    They that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire, and burn the weapons . . . seven years. v.9. 
    The house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day and forward.v.22. The heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity. v.23. 
    I will have mercy upon the whole house of Israel. v.25. 
    I have poured out my Spirit upon the house of Israel. v.29. 
12.     The Shekinah glory cloud will fill the Millennial Temple. 
    The glory of the God of Israel came into the house by the way of the east. Ezekiel 43:2,4,5. 
13.     Levites shall serve in the Millennial Temple. Ezekiel 44:10,11. 

The Levites that are gone away far from me, when Israel went astray . . yet they shall be ministers in my sanctuary, having charge at the gates of the house they shall slay the burnt offering. 
14.     The rest of the land shall they give to the house of Israel according to their tribes. Ezekiel 45:8. 
15.     The gates of the city shall be after the names of the tribes of Israel. Ezekiel 

48:31.
    Naphtali   Asher        Gad    

Simeon        4500        Reuben    

Issachar    4500    4500    Judah    

Zebulun        4500        Levi    

Dan    Benjamin    Joseph    

10.    DANIEL STATES that the ARCHANGEL MICHAEL STILL REPRESENTS ISRAEL IN the TRIBULATION, and that ISRAEL WILL BE DELIVERED. 
    At that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy (Daniel’s) people (Israel): and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was...at that time thy people (Israel) shall be delivered. Daniel 12:1. 

11.     HOSEA TEACHES ISRAEL’S CONVERSION IN THE LATTER DAYS. Hosea 2:18-20,23. 
1.    Israel, the adulterous wife will be restored. 2:14-23. In that day I will make a covenant for them. v.18. 
    I will make them to lie down safely. v.18. 
    I will betroth thee unto me forever . . . in righteousness, in judgment, in loving kindness, in mercies, in faithfulness. v.19,20. 
    Thou shalt know the Lord. v.20. 
    I will say to them which were not my people, 
    “Thou art my people” and they shall say, “Thou art my God”. v.23. 
2.    The children of Israel shall abide many days (the church age) without a king, without a prince, without a sacrifice, without an image (idols), without an ephod (priesthood), and without teraphim (Divination device). v.4. 
    Afterward shall the children of Israel return (to the land) and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days. v.5. Hosea 3:4,5. For about 2500 years Israel has not had a king. 
    After the Church age, Israel will return, seek God and be saved. This has partly 
happened since 1948.

3.    Christ returns to heaven until the Jews seek Him. 
    I (Jesus Christ) will go and return to my place (heaven at His ascension), till they (Jews) acknowledge their offence (of crucifying Christ), and seek my face: in their affliction (the 7 year Tribulation) they (the Jews) will seek me (Jesus Christ) early. Hosea 5:15. 
    Jews talking: Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn (God’s discipline of Israel), and he will heal us; 

he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. Hosea 6:1. 
    After two days (maybe about 2000 years) will he revive us (Israel gets converted at Christ’s return): in the third day (maybe from 2000 AD to 3000 AD) he will raise us up (Israel converted nationally), and we shall live in his sight” (for 1000 years). Hosea 6:2. 

This agrees well with Israel now returning to the land after 2000 years. If Christ returns soon, Israel will be saved and live under Christ’s rule for 1000 years (Revelation 20:1-9). 
4.     Israel will be converted. Hosea 14:4,5,6. I will heal their backsliding, 

I will love them (Israel) freely: 
    for mine anger is turned away from him (in the Millennium). v.4. I will be as the dew unto Israel. v.5. 
    His branches shall spread. v.6. 

12.    JOEL TEACHES THE CONVERSION OF ISRAEL. 

1.    Then will the Lord be jealous for his land, and pity his people. Joel 2:18. I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen. v.19. 

I will remove far off from you the northern army (Russia). v.20. I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten. v.25. 
Ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: my people shall never be ashamed. v.27. Joel 2:18,19,20,25,27.

2.    I will gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. Joel 3:2. 

Today the nations are parting “my land Israel” amongst the Arabs in exchange for peace. God will judge and punish those nations who pressure Israel to give up parts of her land. 

3.     The Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.Joel 3:16. 
    Judah shall dwell forever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation. 
    I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: ..the Lord dwelleth in Zion. 
    Joel 3:20,21. 

13.    AMOS TEACHES the REGATHERING and BLESSING OF ISRAEL. 

1.    In that day I will raise up the Tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; 
    I will raise up his ruins, and 
    I will build it as in the days of old. v.11. 

•     That they (Israel) may possess the remnant of Edom (man), and of all the heathen, which are called by my name. v.12. 
•     I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them. v.14. 

•     I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the Lord thy God. v.15. Amos 9:11,12,14,15. 

14.     MICAH TEACHES THAT ISRAEL WILL BE THE MIGHTIEST NATION IN THE MILLENNIUM. 
1.    The remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver. Micah 5:8. 
2.    The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth. Micah 7:16. 
3.    He will turn again, he will have compassion on us. Micah 7:19. 
4.    Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, and the mercy to Abraham, which thou hast sworn unto our fathers from the days of old. Micah 7:20. 

15.     ZEPHANIAH TEACHES THAT ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED 

1.    The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth . . . none shall make them afraid. 3:13. 
2.    The King of Israel, the Lord, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more. 3:15. 
3.    I will get them (Israel) praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. 3:19. 
4.    At that time I will bring you again, even in the time that I gather you. 3:20. 

16.    ZECHARIAH TEACHES THAT ISRAEL WILL BE RESTORED 

1.    He that toucheth you (Israel) touches the apple of God’s eye. 2:8. 
2.    The Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again. 2:12. 
3.    The man whose name is THE BRANCH; . . . He shall build the temple of the Lord; he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne. 6:12,13. 

4.     I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth. 8:3. 
5.     I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country; I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness. 8:7,8. 
6.     As ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing. 8:13. 
7.     In those days, ten men shall take hold of the skirt of a Jew, saying we will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you. 8:23. 

8.     The Lord of hosts shall defend them. 9:15. 
    The Lord their God shall save them in that day. 9:16. 
9.     I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph . . . they shall be as though I had not cast them off. 10:6. 
10.     Israel will be converted when Christ returns. 

I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all people. 12:2. I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people.
All that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces. 12:3.

In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem. v.8.
I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. v.9.
I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and supplications: they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him v.10. Zechariah 12:2,3,8,9,10.

11. When Antichrist invades Jerusalem, two-thirds of Israel will die.

In all the land, two parts shall be cut off and die, but the third part will be left. v.8. I will bring the third part through the fire . . . .
they shall call on my name and I will hear them: I will say, it is my people:
they shall say, the Lord is my God. Zechariah 13:8,9.

Question for Amillennialists: Will two-thirds of the church be killed? (No). 12. Events of Armageddon. Zechariah 14.
I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle. v.2. The Lord shall go forth, and fight against those nations. v.3.
His feet shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives. v.4. The Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. v.5. The Lord shall be King over all the earth. v.9.
Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited. v.11.

This shall be the plague that the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. v.12.
Judah shall fight at Jerusalem. v.14. Zechariah 14:2-5,9,11,12,14.
Conclusion:

From the 211 verses above, it is clearly seen that in the context of Christ returning to earth, God still cares for Israel. The Bible teaches unmistakably that Israel will return to the land in a state of unbelief, and while facing destruction from the Antichrist, Christ will return in person to rescue and convert Israel. Hence in Christ’s earthly kingdom, Israel will be the chief nation on earth. So we conclude this study in full agreement with the Apostle Paul who said in Romans 11:2, “God hath not cast away His people which He forenew.” To think that God has cast away His people Israel is to disagree with 15 writers of Scripture.

Summary:
Romans 11:1, “God hath not cast away his people” (2),11, “their fullness” (12), “receiving of them” (15), “Blindness in part is happened to Israel, until” (24,25), “they are beloved” (28).

Deut.4:31, “he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant.” Isaiah 11:11 “Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people.”

Isaiah 14:1 “Lord will have mercy on Jacob, & will yet choose Israel, & set them in their own land”
Isaiah 19:17 “land of Judah shall be a terror unto Egypt.” “Blessed be Egypt,..Assyria,..Israel”(25)

Isaiah 54:7,8,10 “for a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.”

Jeremiah 3:17,18 “In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel,…”
Jeremiah 30:7,11,22 “time of Jacob’s trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.(7) I will be your God”.

Jeremiah 31:37 “If heaven above can be measured, & the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord.”

Jeremiah 32:42 “As I have brought all this great evil upon this people,so will I bring upon them all the good”

Jeremiah 46:28 “I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure;” Daniel 12:1 “shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people”

Hosea 3:4,5 “The children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, sacrifice,.Afterward shall the children of Israel return, & seek the Lord…in the latter days.” “In the third day he will raise us up.” (6:2).
Amos 9: 11-15 “I will raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen; I will build it as in the days of old;”

Zechariah 10:6 “I will strengthen the house of Judah,& Joseph..they shall be as though I had not cast them off.
Ezekiel 28:25,26; 36:24-29,37; 37:11-14,21-27; 39:7,9,22-29. poured out my Spirit on the house of Is.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Israel is my son, said Yahweh.

We Christians are grafted into Israel.

Anyone that messes with Israel will be duly sorry.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

So, to break it down to two simple words, "replacement theology". At least 1.6 billion people are taught that today.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

The book of Daniel's future messianic pretender will be establishing a covenant with Israel and all those who hate the Jews . 

This and the Lord's promise a another Temple established with daily sacrifice during this period is all point to God's final dealings with His chosen Israel .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

the biblical "Israel" is, first of all, the righteous spiritual servants, religious worshipers and people in general - remember that God said to Jacob, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome."(NIV Genesis 32:28)

Blessings

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 1/20/2018 at 12:12 PM, ytLiJC said:

the biblical "Israel" is, first of all, the righteous spiritual servants, religious worshipers and people in general - remember that God said to Jacob, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome."(NIV Genesis 32:28)

Blessings

Hop in a time machine.  Go back to, say, 1000 BC and walk into Israel with that concept and claim you are one of Israel.  See how far you get.   

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

3 hours ago, OldCoot said:

Hop in a time machine.  Go back to, say, 1000 BC and walk into Israel with that concept and claim you are one of Israel.  See how far you get.   

there had been righteous people among the then israelites, but there had also been unrighteous ones among them - the righteous israelites had agreed with and accepted righteous non-israeli people

Blessings

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

On 19/01/2018 at 7:52 AM, Dennis1209 said:

So, to break it down to two simple words, "replacement theology". At least 1.6 billion people are taught that today.

I, too, do not believe in replacement theology.  As for 1.6 b as Dennis has stated, how sad.:(

God loves His people Israel.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

Yeshua told the leadership of Israel at the time, that Israel would not see Him again until they proclaimed "Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord."  Matthew 23:39.

In Hosea, we see the same thing....

Hosea 5:15 - 6:2 (NKJV) I will return again to My place
Till they acknowledge their offense.
Then they will seek My face;
In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.”

1 Come, and let us return to the Lord; For He has torn, but He will heal us;
He has stricken, but He will bind us up.
2 After two days He will revive us;
On the third day He will raise us up,
That we may live in His sight.

I see this as the passage that Yeshua was referring to.  And in V15, for Him to return to His place, He had to have left it.  So this is a clear reference to the Messiah.

I also see the length of time involved.  Peter the Apostle told us that to the Lord, one day is as a thousand years to us.  And that is confirmed in Psalms 90:4.  It is possible that, taking a day equals a thousand years idea, Hosea was giving us a time frame of the period between Yeshua being rejected by national Israel and His being accepted by them and their calling out to Him.  

That the time period between Yeshua's first and second coming would be two days (2 thousand years).  And also in the same passage, Hosea is saying the periods of the festivals in which Yeshua's first and second coming would be....  

He will come to us like the rain,
Like the latter and former rain to the earth.

On the Hebrew civil calendar, the latter rain is the springtime and the former rain is the fall.  Yeshua fulfilled the spring festivals of Leviticus 23 at His first coming, and will fulfill the fall festivals of Leviticus 23 at His second coming.  

So who is acknowledging their offense of rejecting Yeshua?  That right there would fly in the face of some sort of replacement theology idea and make it nonsense. If the church is now Israel, when did the entire church reject Yeshua so that He returned to His place?  Yeshua returned to His place before the Church began at Pentacost!    Obviously, it is national Israel which is in view in the passage and has to acknowledge their offense of rejecting Yeshua and call out to Him.  And during the time of Jacob's Trouble when 2/3 of the Jewish people will perish, they will finally acknowledge their offense and cry out to Him.

The replacement theology thing really exhibits that some people have failed to say "no" to drugs.  

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

We are Israel, faith doesn't live in the blood. For there is neither Jew nor Gentile, but one in Jesus Christ. 

This has nothing to do with replacement theology, for to be a Jew was always to believe in him and follow his ways, it has nothing to do with blood as the Pharisees continue to try and deceive to this very day. They tried to fool Jesus with this in John 8:39 and Satan is largely deceiving most Christians today with this same exact scam. 

I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him. Ezekiel 21:27

Jesus has not come back, therefor true Israel has NOT been established. Don't believe that anyone who calls themselves a "Jew" is a Jew, for to be jewish is to believe that Christ is lord, therefor CHRISTIANS are the ones to be gathered back, until he comes back it shall be no more. 

This "Israel" wherein the "ones who say they are Jews but do lie" are heading for utter destruction because of that line above. All Satan had to do was coopt the name Israel and suddenly most Christians got fooled. Just as he coopted the word "Jew" right in front of Jesus's face, but Jesus was smarter to the fact that Abraham's faith did not live in his blood. 

Folks, faith doesn't live in the blood. If it did, The Israelites would not have struggled to live up to God's perfect standards, faith living in the blood also brings into question the concept of free will, and free will is very central to the concept of love. You can't force anyone to love you, and therefor God can't place faith within the blood. He wants you to come to him willingly out of the bottom of your heart. This is how you become his people, this is always how one became his people.  If faith lived in the blood God would not need to trim the branches of Israel. True Israel, not this one that see's nothing but war. 

Israel is Christianity, it is the Christian world (or what remains of it), and it's dwindling. The current "Israel" is Babylon as Judaism has nothing to do with the bible, Babylon has Israel in total bondage (which is the army from the north that Ezekiel is talking about -- not Russia). Christianity is in bondage, and therefor Israel, we are witnessing the cultural desolation of what remains of Christianity through the Creature which has a total stranglehold on the culture. This is our test, and our persecution, through which God will eventually gather us back to Israel through his son.     

Anyways, the Army from the north is Babylon, hence all the warnings in Revelation about Babylon. Babylon is the pharisees that murdered Jesus Christ whom refined their occultist Talmud there, go look into who owns most of the News, banks, the ones whom control the politicians through their money lending practices, God even calls Babylon a "nation of merchants" in Ezekiel 17, which is a stereotype that the pharisees have (do NOT call them Jews, they were NEVER Jews to begin with.)

Oh and what does the Talmud say about Jesus? 

‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)

Don't go look into the passages that say it's okay to rape gentile children. 

Folks, do not be deceived by the ones who say they are Jews but do lie. Revelation has warned us about them, so consider yourself warned.   

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1