IGNORED

GOD HAS NOT CAST AWAY HIS PEOPLE ISRAEL

KiwiChristian

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, secretopossumcabal said:

We are Israel, faith doesn't live in the blood. For there is neither Jew nor Gentile, but one in Jesus Christ. 

Israel is a people, a real flesh and blood people.  The Church is not Israel.  

This has nothing to do with replacement theology, for to be a Jew was always to believe in him and follow his ways, it has nothing to do with blood as the Pharisees continue to try and deceive to this very day. They tried to fool Jesus with this in John 8:39 and Satan is largely deceiving most Christians today with this same exact scam. 

It has everything to do with Replacement Theology and the vile anti-Semitic attempt to redefine the Jewish people in spiritual terms. The Bible NEVER spiritualizes the word "Jew" to refer to the Church.  

And you completely ignore the actual context of John 8:39.    No, it is people like you that Satan has deceived and are the tool of his continued deception.

Jesus has not come back, therefor true Israel has NOT been established. Don't believe that anyone who calls themselves a "Jew" is a Jew, for to be jewish is to believe that Christ is lord, therefor CHRISTIANS are the ones to be gathered back, until he comes back it shall be no more. 

The Bible does not say that believing in Jesus is what it means to be Jewish. That is just more false teaching.   TRUE Christians don't believe as you do.   You need to be born again.

This "Israel" wherein the "ones who say they are Jews but do lie" are heading for utter destruction because of that line above. All Satan had to do was coopt the name Israel and suddenly most Christians got fooled. Just as he coopted the word "Jew" right in front of Jesus's face, but Jesus was smarter to the fact that Abraham's faith did not live in his blood. 

Being Jewish is not about faith, but bloodline.  Jews are physical people, an ethnicity. Deceivers and liars try to deny that, but the Bible does not support their falsehoods. 

Folks, faith doesn't live in the blood. If it did, The Israelites would not have struggled to live up to God's perfect standards, faith living in the blood also brings into question the concept of free will, and free will is very central to the concept of love. You can't force anyone to love you, and therefor God can't place faith within the blood. He wants you to come to him willingly out of the bottom of your heart. This is how you become his people, this is always how one became his people.  If faith lived in the blood God would not need to trim the branches of Israel. True Israel, not this one that see's nothing but war. 

Israel is Christianity, it is the Christian world (or what remains of it), and it's dwindling. The current "Israel" is Babylon as Judaism has nothing to do with the bible, Babylon has Israel in total bondage (which is the army from the north that Ezekiel is talking about -- not Russia). Christianity is in bondage, and therefor Israel, we are witnessing the cultural desolation of what remains of Christianity through the Creature which has a total stranglehold on the culture. This is our test, and our persecution, through which God will eventually gather us back to Israel through his son.     

Anyways, the Army from the north is Babylon, hence all the warnings in Revelation about Babylon. Babylon is the pharisees that murdered Jesus Christ whom refined their occultist Talmud there, go look into who owns most of the News, banks, the ones whom control the politicians through their money lending practices, God even calls Babylon a "nation of merchants" in Ezekiel 17, which is a stereotype that the pharisees have (do NOT call them Jews, they were NEVER Jews to begin with.)

Just more anti-Semitic lies.   You should go find Neo-Nazi or KKK message board where your lies would be more welcome.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

35 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Israel is a people, a real flesh and blood people.  The Church is not Israel.  

Christ is Israel and through him Christians. You can't have the father without the son. 

36 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

It has everything to do with Replacement Theology and the vile anti-Semitic attempt to redefine the Jewish people in spiritual terms. The Bible NEVER spiritualizes the word "Jew" to refer to the Church.  

In Abraham lies the meaning of what it means to be Jewish (And through Abraham Christ) Abraham's climb of the mountain with the wood to offer up his son was even reminiscent of Christ's climb up Golgotha. You are the one whose ignoring the inward circumcision of the heart to promote some bizarre Babylonian racial supremacy that has nothing to do with Christ or salvation.

Which is a strange irony when you accuse me of being a nazi. When the ones who say they are jewish but do lie say that their blood is so superior that they don't need the blood of the messiah (oh but they were VERY eager to spill it). That is an even more wicked form of racial supremacy than what the nazis themselves held for it denies the God of heaven itself. 

But here they are once again claiming to be the blood descendants of Abraham. I refute this just as Jesus had. Jesus Christ is the descendant of Abraham, and through him, Christians. There is NO other way to be the descendant of Abraham (and therefor Jewish) but through Christ, as no one can have the father without the son. Jesus's response to the pharisees armed Christians with the knowledge to tear this lie apart.  

38 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The Bible does not say that believing in Jesus is what it means to be Jewish. That is just more false teaching.   TRUE Christians don't believe as you do.   You need to be born again.

You can't have the father without the son. Circumcision is of the heart not flesh.

Further proof that the pharisees -- the ones that currently claim to be jewish but do lie -- are not blessed, is the fact that the Christian west fought a war to "save" them. 20 years after that war, the borders to the west flung wide open, secularism grew rampant, hedonism took hold with the the 60's, and promiscuity went through the roof. 

"Blessed are those that bless you; cursed are those that curse you" are we blessed? No, we get to enjoy what remains of Christianity slowly dissolve into nothingness: and now the Creature is importing Muslims to snuff out the last light of Christ. Such is the price Christians pay for being gullible to the Pharisees of Babylon.

Guest shiloh357
59 minutes ago, secretopossumcabal said:

Christ is Israel and through him Christians. You can't have the father without the son. 

No, Jesus is not Israel.  The Bible never says that.   Just another lie.

In Abraham lies the meaning of what it means to be Jewish (And through Abraham Christ) Abraham's climb of the mountain with the wood to offer up his son was even reminiscent of Christ's climb up Golgotha. 

Abraham was a Gentile, not a Jew.

You are the one whose ignoring the inward circumcision of the heart to promote some bizarre Babylonian racial supremacy that has nothing to do with Christ or salvation.

No, that is another lie.   I have never stated or implied such a thing.   You are trying to put a lie in my mouth and then argue against it.   You need to get born again and stop lying.

Which is a strange irony when you accuse me of being a nazi.

I didn't accuse you of being a Nazi.  I said that you should post on their sites because they would agree with you. 

When the ones who say  they are jewish but do lie say that their blood is so superior that they don't need the blood of the messiah (oh but they were VERY eager to spill it). That is an even more wicked form of racial supremacy than what the nazis themselves held for it denies the God of heaven itself. 

Except that they are not saying that.   Again, all you can do is spread falsehoods and lies and make stuff that isn't true.   You are trying to project your hatred of the Jewish people on to God and on to the Bible.  It really is vile and a reproach.  No true Christian would say the things you say and lie as much as you do.

But here they are once again claiming to be the blood descendants of Abraham. I refute this just as Jesus had. Jesus Christ is the descendant of Abraham, and through him, Christians. There is NO other way to be the descendant of Abraham (and therefor Jewish) but through Christ, as no one can have the father without the son. Jesus's response to the pharisees armed Christians with the knowledge to tear this lie apart.  

The Jews are the physical descendants of Abraham through Jacob.   Jesus never said they were not descendant from Abraham.  Again, you don't know the Bible.  Rather you interpret the Bible through your racist, bigoted, demonic hatred of Jews.

You can't have the father without the son. Circumcision is of the heart not flesh.

It's actually both.  

Further proof that the pharisees -- the ones that currently claim to be jewish but do lie -- are not blessed, is the fact that the Christian west fought a war to "save" them. 20 years after that war, the borders to the west flung wide open, secularism grew rampant, hedonism took hold with the the 60's, and promiscuity went through the roof. 

Christians never fought any war to save the Jews.   That is just nonsense.   Again, you have no clue and need to stop spreading lies and made up facts.  

"Blessed are those that bless you; cursed are those that curse you" are we blessed? No, we get to enjoy what remains of Christianity slowly dissolve into nothingness: and now the Creature is importing Muslims to snuff out the last light of Christ. Such is the price Christians pay for being gullible to the Pharisees of Babylon.

Ah yes, the old Medieval anti-Semite libels come out.   So typical of your kind.  It's always the Jews' fault.  Blame all of the problems on the Jews.  I guess maybe you would have looked on with approval at what Hitler did to the Jews.   You would have chipped in helped load up the ovens, right?

People like you and the irrational, bigoted hatred you possess are a far bigger liability to the Kingdom and to Christianity than the Jews could ever be.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Christians never fought any war to save the Jews.

I think  Opossum war referring to WWII and those who fought against the Nazis. Many in the war on both sides where Christian and Nazis and other. But that war was quite sinister and rooted in a lot evil. Berlin at that time was becoming quite a corrupt place of debauchery, and many who had successful yet sleazy businesses where Jewish but atheist Jews, the same who came and made Hollywood to be such a corrupt place. I think perhaps that may be what Opossum may be referring to? And Hitler used that as a means to point to eliminating the Jews but also because of the Rothschild involvement with world financing,coming from England, and the U.S.A and other parts of the world. the corruption concerning the making of federal reserve system , at the time . Hitler made long speeches about those things, but he was a puppet . Mein Kampft was goats written by a Jesuit priest.
 Those things Hitler pointed as encroachments to Germany , but yes he was very sinister and used as a means to plan towards this NEw World Order Agenda. he was an antichrist and America , Rome, Muslims, satanic secret societies and the RCC helped him along and some helped him fund the war and But yes, Christians many of them did fight to help the Jews and others who where being persecuted if they could.

I would say, we are all here to learn, calling people names does not help to bring understanding.

Certainly it is important to correct. People are all at different learning curves on these worthy boards. Not all have a wicked agenda, some are just learning as they go .  Pointing to scripture is a better way to teach and explain things and always with Christs Mercy in the teachers heart, rather than calling people anti-christian or liars. I know I learn much better with kindness than with the opposite.

God Bless

In Christ Jesus Always...

Edited by 1to3
  • Loved it! 1

Guest shiloh357
Just now, 1to3 said:

I think  Opossum war referring to WWII and those who fought against the Nazis. Many in the war on both sides where Christian and Nazis and other. But that war was quite sinister and rooted in a lot evil. Berlin at that time was becoming quite a corrupt place of debauchery, and many who had successful yet sleazy businesses where Jewish but atheist Jews, the same who came and made Hollywood to be such a corrupt place. I think perhaps that may be what Opossum may be referring to? And Hitler used that as a means to point to eliminating the Jews but also because of the Rothschild involvement with world financing,coming from England, and the U.S.A and other parts of the world. the corruption concerning the making of federal reserve system , at the time . Hitler made long speeches about those things, but he was a puppet . Mein Kampft was goats written by a Jesuit priest.
 Those things Hitler pointed as encroachments to Germany , but yes he was very sinister and used as a means to plan towards this NEw World Order Agenda. he was an antichrist and America , Rome, Muslims, satanic secret societies and the RCC helped him along and some helped him fund the war and But yes, Christians many of them did fight to help the Jews and others who where being persecuted if they could.

I would say, we are all here to learn, calling people names does not help to bring understanding.

Certainly it is important to correct. People are all at different learning curves on these worthy boards. Not all have a wicked agenda, some are just learning as they go .  Pointing to scripture is a better way to teach and explain things and always with Christs Mercy in the teachers heart, rather than calling people anti-christian or liars. I know I learn much better with kindness than with the opposite.

God Bless

In chsit Jesus Always...

WWII was not a Christian war.  The goal was not to free the Jewish hostages kept in the camps.  Their freedom was purely incidental to the allied victories. 

Which is rather naïve on your part.  Many are here to spread their false, and this case, racist, bigoted teachings and to project their hatred of the Jews on to God.  

Pointing to scripture is a better way to teach and explain things and always with Christs Mercy in the teachers heart, rather than calling people anti-christian or liars. I know I learn much better with kindness than with the opposite.

At some point, you have to tell the truth. 

If a woman sells her body on the street and I say she is a harlot, I am not calling her names; that is what she is. 

If a man drinks himself under the table every night and I say he is drunkard, I am not calling him names;  that is what he is. 

When a person spews anti-Semitic hatred and I say he is anti-Semitic, I am not calling him names;  that is what he is. 

When a person continuously lies and has a real problem with telling the truth, and I say that man is a liar, I am not calling him names; that is what he is.  

At some point, you have to call a spade a spade.  The hate and bigotry that fills possum's posts is vile and needs to be called out for what it is.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

8 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

WWII was not a Christian war.  The goal was not to free the Jewish hostages kept in the camps.  Their freedom was purely incidental to the allied victories. 

There was much more to WWII than just that. But I don't wish to carry the argument further, people can research it.

However, I do think there were Christians involved with a sincerity of heart to help in WWII. it was a terrible war, many suffered not only Jews, and now we have had so many other terrible wars. Its so sad.

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

At some point, you have to tell the truth

Yes, i agree, just some here may truly be just young , and learning. Yes it is good to point out truth but a kind heart goes further in teaching than an accusatory approach.

As an example, it could be your son, your nephew,a bible student who just is asking questions, discussing things. Yes they may be misguided, but getting super aggressive  and calling names in a discussion does not help the learning process, as the person is made to become defensive and may close off from learning because the brain then shifts into defensive mode. We learn better by kind Christ like social discussions.

20 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

When a person continuously lies and has a real problem with telling the truth, and I say that man is a liar, I am not calling him names; that is what he is.  

This is it, I am not sure this person is lying. They may be simply be needing clarification. Calling a person a liar is a strong word. From what I know of Opossum, his young heart is sincere and open to learn.

22 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

At some point, you have to call a spade a spade.  The hate and bigotry that fills possum's posts is vile and needs to be called out for what it is.

I see your point, and I agree Shiloh337, we need to show,right from wrong. Pointing to scripture to explain and teach is a good way to prove our point and show correction.

Peace all.

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, Jesus is not Israel.  The Bible never says that.   Just another lie.

He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give Him thethrone of His father David, 33and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever. Luke 1:32

"He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 2 Samuel 7:13

Abraham was a Gentile, not a Jew.

Abraham was a Jew for there is only one meaning of "Jew" that has any value -- circumcision of the heart -- Jesus Christ disputes your physical circumcision just as he did the pharisees. 

Except that they are not saying that.   Again, all you can do is spread falsehoods and lies and make stuff that isn't true.   You are trying to project your hatred of the Jewish people on to God and on to the Bible.  It really is vile and a reproach.  No true Christian would say the things you say and lie as much as you do.

Once again you're incapable of seeing "Circumcision of the heart". No man is justified by his blood, except for he who spilled it for our sake. The Pharisees were never Jewish to begin with. You water down the meaning of "Jew" just as the pharisees did. 

The Jews are the physical descendants of Abraham through Jacob.   Jesus never said they were not descendant from Abraham.  Again, you don't know the Bible.  Rather you interpret the Bible through your racist, bigoted, demonic hatred of Jews.

Yet again -- incapable of seeing circumcision of the heart. Seeing but never perceiving. 

Romans 2:29 -- the descendant of Abraham are Christians through Jesus Christ, Christ then made sure to funnel ALL salvation through him when he said that none may have the father without the son. 

"Circumcise yourselves to the LORD And remove the foreskins of your heart, Men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, Or else My wrath will go forth like fire And burn with none to quench it, Because of the evil of your deeds."    Jeremiah 4:4

It's actually both.  

No, a man is a Jew because he is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Romans 2:29

Jeremiah 4:4 also disputes this, the remnant of Israel that is to be saved is what's left of Christianity, for they have circumcised their hearts through God's only son -- the ONLY way to become a Jew.

Christians never fought any war to save the Jews.   That is just nonsense.   Again, you have no clue and need to stop spreading lies and made up facts.  

Go read into the history of the Balfour declaration, there you will see the history of the ones whom claim they are jews but do lie, and how they backstabbed Germany during WW1 to push the U.S into the war (causing resentment in Germany for them), in order to gain Palestine to pull this little trick with labels to fool gullible Christians. 

Funny what they don't tell you in the history books.

I could see that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints and of the witnesses for Jesus. And I was greatly astonished at the sight of her. Revelation 17:6

oh and the Marxists (whom were pharisees) in the soviet union which killed MILLIONS of rural Russian Christians through an intentional artificial famine to kill the spiritual heart of Russia. 

The Pharisees have NEVER went away, Marx was such a Pharisee that devised his scheme to make Christian civilization cannibalize itself, and that is what they're tyring to do again through cultural marxism. 

Nowadays, anyone with a brain can also see that western middle-eastern involvement is dictated by false Israel (Babylon) using the U.S (the whore of Babylon) to peddle its wars and create power vacuums.

The RICH part of that, is that the pharisees then send fighting-aged male refugees into Europe to assault what remains of Christianity there, Fake Israel's resentment for Christianity and Jesus Christ is all too evident at this point. 

By controlling the money and press, the pharisees have been dictating western policy for a long time now, they tell us to jump, we say "how high?". 

11 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Ah yes, the old Medieval anti-Semite libels come out.   So typical of your kind.  It's always the Jews' fault.  Blame all of the problems on the Jews.  I guess maybe you would have looked on with approval at what Hitler did to the Jews.   You would have chipped in helped load up the ovens, right?

People like you and the irrational, bigoted hatred you possess are a far bigger liability to the Kingdom and to Christianity than the Jews could ever be.

You argue like a progressive with your hate accusations. And you bait me into calling the pharisees Jews, they are not and are clearly far removed from ever becoming Jews, I wont fall into that old trick, I also wont fall for the other trick they pull in baiting Christians into calling Babylon Israel. 

The pharisees are not Jews, they are Babylon, "the nation of merchants", which currently has Israel oppressed.  

The Jews (Christ and his believers) are blessed, the pharisees are not, and there is only one way to become a Jew, but you don't seem to perceive it. 

8 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

WW2 was a Babylonian war intended to murdered as Many Christians with Christians as possible and to get Germany (which tried to free itself from the international banks) back under the yoke. Hence the Union Babylon formed with the secular monstrosity known as the Soviet Union.

Proof? The fact that the allies were perfectly okay with the soviet union raping half of Europe to death for several decades after.  

Christians didn't dictate anything in WW2, it was all entirely those who controlled the money and the press (Babylon), they got their wish of murdering Christians with Christians through roundabout way and enslaving Germany, they think that nobody can detect them.  

It's also why the war didn't continue against the soviet Union, the pharisees had their wish in keeping Europe in bondage with the destruction of Germany.

But there will come a time again when the truth will be set free. 

8 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

At some point, you have to tell the truth. 

If a woman sells her body on the street and I say she is a harlot, I am not calling her names; that is what she is. 

If a man drinks himself under the table every night and I say he is drunkard, I am not calling him names;  that is what he is. 

When a person spews anti-Semitic hatred and I say he is anti-Semitic, I am not calling him names;  that is what he is. 

Not buying into the ones who say they are Jews but do lie doesn't make me an antisemite, it makes me an antipharisee, and antibabylon.  

Guest shiloh357
30 minutes ago, secretopossumcabal said:

He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give Him thethrone of His father David, 33and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever. Luke 1:32

"He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 2 Samuel 7:13

That doesn't make Jesus, "Israel."  That makes Jesus the ruler over Israel, which occur physically in the Millennium.

Abraham was a Jew for there is only one meaning of "Jew" that has any value -- circumcision of the heart -- Jesus Christ disputes your physical circumcision just as he did the pharisees. 

Once again you're incapable of seeing "Circumcision of the heart". No man is justified by his blood, except for he who spilled it for our sake. The Pharisees were never Jewish to begin with. You water down the meaning of "Jew" just as the pharisees did. 

Yet again -- incapable of seeing circumcision of the heart. Seeing but never perceiving. 

Romans 2:29 -- the descendant of Abraham are Christians through Jesus Christ, Christ then made sure to funnel ALL salvation through him when he said that none may have the father without the son. 

"Circumcise yourselves to the LORD And remove the foreskins of your heart, Men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, Or else My wrath will go forth like fire And burn with none to quench it, Because of the evil of your deeds."    Jeremiah 4:4

No, a man is a Jew because he is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Romans 2:29

Jeremiah 4:4 also disputes this, the remnant of Israel that is to be saved is what's left of Christianity, for they have circumcised their hearts through God's only son -- the ONLY way to become a Jew.

I understand circumcision of the heart just fine.   But physical circumcision is part of an eternal covenant and God has not rescinded it, and the Jews are physically circumcised.  To say that it doesn't exist any more is just one more on the long list of things you claim, which are not biblical and actually contradict the Bible. 

Rom. 2:29 isn't about Gentiles, it is a call to Jews to be faithful and to have sin cut away from their hearts. 

Go read into the history of the Balfour declaration, there you will see the history of the ones whom claim they are jews but do lie, and how they backstabbed Germany during WW1 to push the U.S into the war (causing resentment in Germany for them), in order to gain Palestine to pull this little trick with labels to fool gullible Christians. 

Funny what they don't tell you in the history books.

The history books don't tell you that because it's not history, that's called a "conspiracy theory"  and it is often pushed mostly by White Supremacists (Neo-Nazis/KKK).  It is not surprising that you are pushing a Neo-Nazi lie.

I could see that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints and of the witnesses for Jesus. And I was greatly astonished at the sight of her. Revelation 17:6

oh and the Marxists (whom were pharisees) in the soviet union which killed MILLIONS of rural Russian Christians through an intentional artificial famine to kill the spiritual heart of Russia. 

The Pharisees have NEVER went away, Marx was such a Pharisee that devised his scheme to make Christian civilization cannibalize itself, and that is what they're tyring to do again through cultural marxism. 

Nowadays, anyone with a brain can also see that western middle-eastern involvement is dictated by false Israel (Babylon) using the U.S (the whore of Babylon) to peddle its wars and create power vacuums.

The RICH part of that, is that the pharisees then send fighting-aged male refugees into Europe to assault what remains of Christianity there, Fake Israel's resentment for Christianity and Jesus Christ is all too evident at this point. 

By controlling the money and press, the pharisees have been dictating western policy for a long time now, they tell us to jump, we say "how high?". 

Again, that is right out of the Neo-Nazi/KKK anti-Jew handbook.  You need to repent and get saved.  You are sliding down a greased pole straight into Hell.  No true Christian can harbor blind, racist hate.   You cannot hate the Jews but claim to love the King of the Jews.

You argue like a progressive with your hate accusations.

No, I argue like a person who can recognize the virulent, racist hatred you have in your heart that is really spawned by the presence of Satan, and nothing more.  It would be nice you at least had the courage to tell the truth and just be honest about your Jew hatred.

And you bait me into calling the pharisees Jews, they are not and are clearly far removed from ever becoming Jews, I wont fall into that old trick, I also wont fall for the other trick they pull in baiting Christians into calling Babylon Israel. 

The pharisees are not Jews, they are Babylon, "the nation of merchants", which currently has Israel oppressed.  

The Jews (Christ and his believers) are blessed, the pharisees are not, and there is only one way to become a Jew, but you don't seem to perceive it. 

That is just nonsense.   Again, you need to stop  with pretending to be a Christian.  You're just a bigot, and that's all you posts are. 

13 minutes ago, secretopossumcabal said:

WW2 was a Babylonian war intended to murdered as Many Christians with Christians as possible and to get Germany (which tried to free itself from the international banks) back under the yoke. Hence the Union Babylon formed with the secular monstrosity known as the Soviet Union.

Proof? The fact that the allies were perfectly okay with the soviet union raping half of Europe to death for several decades after.  

Christians didn't dictate anything in WW2, it was all entirely those who controlled the money and the press (Babylon), they got their wish of murdering Christians with Christians through roundabout way and enslaving Germany, they think that nobody can detect them.  

It's also why the war didn't continue against the soviet Union, the pharisees had their wish in keeping Europe in bondage with the destruction of Germany.

But there will come a time again when the truth will be set free. 

Not buying into the ones who say they are Jews but do lie doesn't make me an antisemite, it makes me an antipharisee, and antibabylon.  

Yeah, the Jews control everything, right?   They control the press and all the money and rule the world?   But for all their control, they could not stop the slaughter of six million of their own people?   

No one is stupid enough to buy into your anti-Semite lies and your racism.   That doesn't belong on a Christian board.   You need to get born again and receive Christ, because you are not a true Christian.

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

That doesn't make Jesus, "Israel."  That makes Jesus the ruler over Israel, which occur physically in the Millennium.

The body can't exist without the head. Just as God is our head, Christ is the king of Israel, Ezekiel told us that it shall be ruins until he who comes whose right it is. You can no more separate Israel from the Christ than you can separate your own head from your own body. 

I understand circumcision of the heart just fine.   But physical circumcision is part of an eternal covenant and God has not rescinded it, and the Jews are physically circumcised.  To say that it doesn't exist any more is just one more on the long list of things you claim, which are not biblical and actually contradict the Bible. 

Dual-covenant theology is a heresy. Physical circumcision has no value because it doesn't speak from the heart -- which is what God looks for -- physical circumcision speaks of outward things, but faith is an inward thing. Wherein the one who confesses in Christ confesses from the heart, they become Jews through his blood -- that is the ONLY way to become a Jew and gain salvation. Anything else is to call God a liar for 1 John 2:23. The old covenant is fulfilled through Jesus Christ -- NO alternatives.     

Dual-covenant theology also sprouted with gullible Christians feeling sympathetic to the pharisees after WW2. As if there is a people greater than the blood of Christ almighty.

The history books don't tell you that because it's not history, that's called a "conspiracy theory"  and it is often pushed mostly by White Supremacists (Neo-Nazis/KKK).  It is not surprising that you are pushing a Neo-Nazi lie.

You know what also was a conspiracy? The pharisees setting Jesus Christ up. The pulled a conspiracy with Christ, they are pulling conspiracies with Christians. No servant is greater than his master, they persecuted him they will persecute Christians, they are pulling the same exact tricks that they pulled on him, and how did they do it? Under the cloak of darkness and from within Christ's circle of apostles, just as they plan to do it with the various anti-Christs that will claim to be him.  

Again, that is right out of the Neo-Nazi/KKK anti-Jew handbook.  You need to repent and get saved.  You are sliding down a greased pole straight into Hell.  No true Christian can harbor blind, racist hate.   You cannot hate the Jews but claim to love the King of the Jews.

2 Take notice: I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I testify to every man who gets himself circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole Law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the Law have been severed from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

5 But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the hope of righteousness. 6 For in Christ Jesus, neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. All that matters is faith, expressed through love. Galatians 5:2-6

I'm not convinced that you care about the ones that are outwardly calling themselves Jews, they are doing precisely what the pharisees did back then, that's because they sprouted from that same exact tree, which is rooted in Babylon. That path is a path of damnation for it rejects the messiah.   

Yeah, the Jews control everything, right?   They control the press and all the money and rule the world?   But for all their control, they could not stop the slaughter of six million of their own people?   

I won't fall for your bait in calling the pharisees, Jews, so you might as well quit it. If the power of the Father of Lies is in his forked tongue, then he would go after the press and money supply. Now in this world there is one group who has a very powerful and disproportionate presence in those two areas (and even in entertainment which is FULL of anti-Christian messages), and even in pornography this group is over-represented.

They are the pharisees from Babylon and they have a stranglehold on Israel. 

Pray that they might turn away and acknowledge the lord as Nebuchadnezzar had, though the Lord uses Babylon to teach the Jews (Christians) a lesson, he will ultimately destroy Babylon in the end. This is what Revelation tells us about the Pharisees.