JTC

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

The time is coming when demons will be openly walking the streets. They know their time is almost up and they will be using all their powers and cunning to take as many into perdition as they can...and much of the world will believe they are the planet's saviours....all the movies on ETs are merely preconditioning the world to accept these 'angels of light'. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

32 minutes ago, brakelite said:

The time is coming when demons will be openly walking the streets. They know their time is almost up and they will be using all their powers and cunning to take as many into perdition as they can...and much of the world will believe they are the planet's saviours....all the movies on ETs are merely preconditioning the world to accept these 'angels of light'. 

Yes. Marzulli reckons the 'soft sell' via Holly-weird and other outlets has been heavily conditioning folk to this 'visit from the stars'. I do not normally watch crapola shows, but X-files got tantalizingly close to what is going on - then subsequent sequels played it all down. So they tell us by 'not telling us' what is really happening.

Since we sold out to psycho-heresy thru all our major institutions (yes, churches as well) they have had free reign to pollute the language and concepts we all use daily with their bent ideas. To remind them that Jung and Freud were occultists seems to not phase anyone a tiny bit. So the very language we use is heavily slanted towards demonic purposes.

In fact, I have noticed on this board that indoctrination into error is so pervasive, that people genuinely think you are an heretic if you tell the truth as in the scriptures. There is a major subterfuge at large, and the ones that supposedly are 'conspiracy theorists' are actually often vilified because they go against bad doctrine.
Even my own family ostracized me because I believed Nasa's lies and did not hold to the flat-earth belief. Quite staggering how folk latch on to untruth and twisted reality. That is why I choose very carefully what I watch and do NOT subscribe to TV because of its constant back-ground droning of half truth and untruth. Diabolical mutterings.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

2 hours ago, JTC said:

That is a wise philosophy. Most of what I watch are shows that make me laugh.

One of many great classics would be The Honeymooners. I have the dvd's good clean fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

What do you think about Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian?

Edited by Woman_At_The_Well

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, JTC said:

That is a wise philosophy. Most of what I watch are shows that make me laugh.

Most of us don't even realize what we retain in our memories unawares. 

As an example, if you give me a product or the first few words of a popular advertisement jingle from the past 50 years. I can sing it or quote it verbatim. If that's there in our gray matter unawares, what else is being retained? I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

Brill cream __  ______  ___  ____ __  __.

When you brush your teeth with __________

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

16 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Most of us don't even realize what we retain in our memories unawares. 

As an example, if you give me a product or the first few words of a popular advertisement jingle from the past 50 years. I can sing it or quote it verbatim. If that's there in our gray matter unawares, what else is being retained? I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

Brill cream __  ______  ___  ____ __  __.

When you brush your teeth with __________

there are all kinds of subliminal things that were put into commercials....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On 1/19/2018 at 3:05 PM, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

It's benign. Lucifer is made out to be this misunderstood character. The scripts are written for children.

Such a thing is not benign and if its written for children that is the whole point of the show. Children are wet cement and when the dark forces are allowed to get to them when they are young its all that much harder to get through to them when they are older and that 'cement' has long since hardened

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

13 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Such a thing is not benign and if its written for children that is the whole point of the show. Children are wet cement and when the dark forces are allowed to get to them when they are young its all that much harder to get through to them when they are older and that 'cement' has long since hardened

11 hours ago, Yowm said:

Pfff? Benign? Showing it to kids makes it that more dangerous.

Good points. Train up a child in the way they should go....the dark side has its agenda too. Well said men. That goes to the motive for all the dark occult trash programming that's coming on TV now. Likely if it was checked out that programming would outdo wholesome programming on major network television stations. 

It's all part of the pattern of falseness and fallen spirits. The politic and worldly laws sustain the right of sin to overcome even opinion about it, and meanwhile the dark occult is programmed literally more and more into impressionable young minds growing into a future where it is politically correct to stay quiet for fear of punishment. PC being fascism posing as manners. (Carlin) 

Yes, very good points. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Well, it seems I was wrong once again. I'm an enigma because I see myself as a pessimistic and yet I hope for the best. Lucifer is still on TV, it was on last night. I had me high hopes it had been taken off. No such luck. I read the review for Supernatural and it doesn't seem to have Lucifer in it this week so maybe I'll try it. Maybe. I want to see why my cousin loves this show so much. I'm pretty sure she takes it seriously, just like she believes our dead relatives talk to her.

While I'm blowing the whistle on Satan let me remind everyone on an old Rolling Stones sone called "Sympathy for the Devil". Back in the 70's I never paid much attention to the words, and then I became a Christian. What an evil song.

I also marveled at the almost supernatural popularity of the Beatles (not the bugs for you youngsters out there). At 1st the Beatles songs were all about love and as is Satan's way truth was mixed with lies. But once they went to India and studied with the Hindu gurus their music changed. But back then their music wasn't all that bad yet. That changed. I know a man who is a devout Christian until I tell him the Beatles gained their popularity through the power of the devil. Then he gets angry. He has no spiritual discernment at all. 

So Satan has been attacking us with music, TV and movies.I don't think God is going to bail us out. I think He wants us to repent of our ways.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I have only 1 close living relative left and we grew up as if she was a sister. We drifted apart 25 yrs ago but 3 yrs ago I tried to get close with her again. Supernatural is her favorite show and that was the only reason I watched it last week. It really disturbed me, so much so it still bothers me. No wonder my cousin is all mixed up in her head. If I had my way this show would be banned along with Lucifer and probably the Exorcist. Supernatural is a terrible show. It's about 95% lies. I was going to make a post in the I have a Problem forum but I don't think anyone can help me. I lost my car 5 yrs ago, then spinal stenosis made walking almost impossible. I live in an area with few churches, I can't get to 1 the way I am. I sure wish I could. I spend over an hour a day studying the Bible and the more I do the more I hate this world. I need Christian friends but there's just no way I can to where there might be some. I had high hopes that I could close to my cousin again but I doubt it. For 3 yrs I thought so and then this past Christmas she decided to attack my beliefs in God. I guess she's 1 of the people who can't stand it when a person is believing in the Lord Jesus Christ. That's terrible. I just needed to get this off my chest a bit. If anyone feels lead to pray for me please do. I feel like I'm the fighting the world alone. (I know that's not true but it's how I feel)

• Thumbs Up 1