• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  3

38 minutes ago, Yowm said:

My mom confirmed it when she was alive. (witnesses help lol)

Well if Mum said it, that settles it in my opinion!

:wub::thumbs_up:(and that's said in the spirit of all Mothers:))

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

My early memory sister was sitting during Sunday school and learning Jesus loves me because the bible tells me so. That was always big in Sunday school when I was five. Then having milk and cookies one Sunday a month. I always loved that because we never got cookies at home. We were fed great. But no cookies lol.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, HisFirst said:

And remember, toddlers memories aren't always accurate.

I work with primary aged children and some of the stories I hear!!

My own son once told me about the time when he was  little and we lived in a cave!! It was in fact a caravan on an acre of land lol!! 

Ha ha

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I remember my red headed Sunday School teacher, probably about 1960 or so. She worked at my second favorite place to visit, SS Kresge's in Wellston, MO. Next door was an Western Auto where I would walk to after collecting soda bottles, cashing them in and walking 2 miles to buy me a box of 25 cent, .22 long rifles. That's right, buying ammunition at eight years old for my .22 LR. I remember her leading me to the Lord. Most on here are probably too young to remember 'back in the day'. 

img001.jpg

Dennis I think I spotted you.   it seems second row one girl then three boys in a row, you the first boy.      It is you dennis, isn't it .

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Gender has absolutely nothing to do with it. I have had only male pastors and a couple of them were controlling and abusive. 

oh their are plenty of false male pastors too.

by woman I meant , well here most people don't like what I say anyway.

LET PAUL SAY IT.................but  I allow NOT a woman to teach or ursurp authority over the man.

HEY I just repeated it .    Take it up with paul if you think he is false or wrong 

2 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

There are plenty of things to be said about both males and female. ;)

No doubt on that .    but the reason I had said SHE , was due to it was a woman preacher,  AND that paul would not have tolerated.

If we want to be the church , then lets learn from those who really KNEW JESUS . 

You are loved sister.    Like the dry thirsty plants just love that first fresh rain in the deserts.   YOU LOVED.   but we must all learn the FIRST correct pattern

and may not a one sway from that pattern.   Be blessed

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Earliest memory?  A dark, catholic church built perhaps in the 1970s.  During service, nobody looked at each other or smiled.  They instead watched intently and chanted replies to what the priest prompted.  In one such service I remember vividly the priest was in an exotic robe and hat.  He was walking up and down the aisles of the church while waving a lantern with smoking incense and chanting in Latin as everyone there tried not to look at him.  A small girl whispered loudly to her mother as the priest walked by: "Ooohhh!  Magic!" and her mother quickly hushed the child.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

No doubt on that .    but the reason I had said SHE , was due to it was a woman preacher,  AND that paul would not have tolerated.

If we want to be the church , then lets learn from those who really KNEW JESUS . 

You are loved sister.    Like the dry thirsty plants just love that first fresh rain in the deserts.   YOU LOVED.   but we must all learn the FIRST correct pattern

and may not a one sway from that pattern.   Be blessed

Galatians 3:28 28There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

Early 'memory' of ecclesia:   (PERFECT IN LINE WITH YHWH'S WORD AND PLAN AND PURPOSE IN JESUS)

41 So those who accepted what he said were immersed, and there were added to the group that day about three thousand people.

42 They continued faithfully in the teaching of the emissaries, in fellowship, in breaking bread and in the prayers. 43 Everyone was filled with awe, and many miracles and signs took place through the emissaries. 44 All those trusting in Yeshua stayed together and had everything in common; 45 in fact, they sold their property and possessions and distributed the proceeds to all who were in need. 46 Continuing faithfully and with singleness of purpose to meet in the Temple courts daily, and breaking bread in their several homes, they shared their food in joy and simplicity of heart, 47 praising God and having the respect of all the people. And day after day the Lord kept adding to them those who were being saved.

Therefore, let the whole house of Isra’el know beyond doubt that God has made him both Lord and Messiah — this Yeshua, whom you executed on a stake!”

37 On hearing this, they were stung in their hearts; and they said to Kefa and the other emissaries, “Brothers, what should we do?” 38 Kefa answered them, “Turn from sin, return to God, and each of you be immersed on the authority of Yeshua the Messiah into forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Ruach HaKodesh! 39 For the promise is for you, for your children, and for those far away — as many as Adonai our God may call!”

40 He pressed his case with many other arguments and kept pleading with them, “Save yourselves from this perverse generation!”

• Praise God! 1

9 minutes ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

Galatians 3:28 28There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

IN SPIRIT .    but the same PAUL who wrote galations also told timothy No woman should teach or ursurp authority over the man. NO LEADING THE CHURCH PEROID.

We cant cherry pick and make something say something it don't.   

But by all means wives can offer counsel ,women can prophesy.   THEY JUST CANT LEAD THE CHURCH PERIOD.

ANY LADIES out their who know what I am saying , will you please come help me on this .    Due to the PC age we live in .

I aint PC.....................man is not my judge , nor yours.     THUS I am BC, biblically correct .   to the dung pile with PC .   BE BC in JESUS I say.