ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Im really curious to know what the catholics on worthy think of this. 

Pope Francis accused victims of Chile’s most notorious pedophile of slander Thursday, an astonishing end to a visit meant to help heal the wounds of a sex abuse scandal that has cost the Catholic Church its credibility in the country.

Francis said that until he sees proof that Bishop Juan Barros was complicit in covering up the sex crimes of the Rev. Fernando Karadima, such accusations against Barros are “all calumny.”

The pope’s remarks drew shock from Chileans and immediate rebuke from victims and their advocates. They noted the accusers were deemed credible enough by the Vatican that it sentenced Karadima to a lifetime of “penance and prayer” for his crimes in 2011. A Chilean judge also found the victims to be credible, saying that while she had to drop criminal charges against Karadima because too much time had passed, proof of his crimes wasn’t lacking.

https://www.apnews.com/77f4a7e9779940a48e2347c852516d3c/Pope-shocks-Chile-by-accusing-sex-abuse-victims-of-slander

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

I am not a catholic, but I certainly have a lot to say on this topic.  Personally I find nothing more despicable than a child abuser or molester, so it sure isn't anything pleasant I have to offer.  I have always considered catholics to be Christians, but I have to say at this point, anyone who still adheres to this corrupt and wicked heirarchy is questionable at best.

Even the most hardened criminals in this country cannot abide a child predator, so it really says something when the highest position of what claims to be a Christian group attacks victims of sexual abuse.  Not only does he attack them, but continues to do so, which has been completely ignored by the liberal press here.  Instead they have spent the last year creating scandals against the President rather than dealing with one of the most egregious acts of my lifetime.

While he is busy blaming the children and absolving 2000 pedophiles, all we hear about is unfounded accusations and go nowhere investigations.  Ironic, considering that the liberals love to promote themselves as the champions of the little guy, and yet they go silent on this issue.  Children to blame for being molested...... yeah, now I've heard it all.  If he ever sets foot on American soil, he should be charged with child endangerment and fed to the wolves.

Good ol' Francis, here is a bit of news for you my friend, because when this was spoken, it had you written all over it.

Matthew 7: 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

• Loved it! 2