2045Freedom

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus Christ suffered so that we become His children in His Kingdom. Paul also suffered for the Kingdom, as a pattern of the Redemption of Mankind - 5 times lashed, 3 times beaten with rods, 1 time stoned and 3 times shipwrecked = 5313 pattern which is a mirror of 1335 (Dan. 12:12, 2 Cor 11:24-25). The number 1335 signifies Suffering in Christ, till you get reward of the Hope In Christ (1 Pet. 1:10-12).

Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;  In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches. Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not? (2 Cor. 11:24-29, KJV).

5 times lashed,

3 times beaten with rods,

1 time stoned

3 times shipwrecked

= 5313 pattern   

Have a Blessed day.

Edited by Steve_S
Removed personal email link and brook promotion.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

15 hours ago, 2045Freedom said:

Jesus Christ suffered so that we become His children in His Kingdom. Paul also suffered for the Kingdom, as a pattern of the Redemption of Mankind - 5 times lashed, 3 times beaten with rods, 1 time stoned and 3 times shipwrecked = 5313 pattern which is a mirror of 1335 (Dan. 12:12, 2 Cor 11:24-25). The number 1335 signifies Suffering in Christ, till you get reward of the Hope In Christ (1 Pet. 1:10-12).

Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;  In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches. Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not? (2 Cor. 11:24-29, KJV).

5 times lashed,

1 time stoned

3 times shipwrecked

= 5313 pattern   

Have a Blessed day.

Shalom, 2045Freedom.

5313 is NOT a "mirror image" of 1335, unless, of course, you have a warped mirror! It's an anagram of 1335! The "mirror image" of 1335 is 5331. An anagram of 1335 is any combination that contains one 1, two 3's, and one 5.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/20/2018 at 4:45 AM, 2045Freedom said:

5 times lashed,

1 time stoned

3 times shipwrecked

= 5313 pattern   

Have a Blessed day.

Now read the passage. The Holy Spirit gave me Daniel 12 this weekend, and you just so happen to make a thread, though I must says its kind of put there.

What we need to know is the Abomination of Desolation has to come before the Jews Flee, some thinks its the same time, I did, but that passage give us a VERY IMPORTANT CLUE that changes the thought process, if we catch it, its there.

The Numbers are REVERSED  from what most think, they are not counting days into the Tribulation, but days until the end/Jesyus returns grom specific events. This can be proved by yours truly.

Daniel 12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen(Jesus/Angel?), which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? (NOTICE THE QUESTION HERE....)

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half (1260 Days); and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

{{{ This is saying that from the time the Holy people are "SCATTERED" (Israel Flees Judea) there will be 1260 Days (time, times and half time) until all of these wonders are finished. So the 1260 is how many days from the time the Anti-Christ comes forth, Conquers Jerusalem and becomes the Beast for 42 Months, until Jesus Christs Second coming. It can be nothing else. }}}

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

{{{ So what does this mean? Everyone seems to have problems with these numbers, but when we get they are all REVERSED, and are Events then days from vents until the END TIME it kind of clears up for us. Since we know the 1260 (rime, times and half time) is in the Middle of the Week, and it says the holy people are scattered at this time, the Abomination of Desolation mentioned in verse 11 can not be set up 30 days after the holy people have scattered or fled, because Jesus prophesied that when you see the Abomination of Desolation that Jews should FLEE JUDEA in Matthew 24:16-17, so the 1290 event can not be 30 days after the 1260 event, thus it has to be 30 days before the 1260 event, and that makes sense when we understand the 1260 days was Days until the END/Jesus' Return. Thus the 1335 is also and Event that is 1335 Days until the End/Jesus Returns. Everyone is looking at it wrong.

1. 1335 Days until Jesus Returns the Two-Witnesses show up, blessed is he that makes it from this day of Repentance all the way to Jesus' return.

2. 1290 Days before Jesus Returns the Daily (Oblation/Worshiping of Jesus) is taken away, and the Abomination is set up. (Jews should FLEE JUDEA.)

3. The Anti-Christ comes forth to Conquer in the Middle of the Week (Day of the Lord/Gods Wrath) and the Jews/Israel has thus been SCATTERED !!

This timeline fits scriptures. The Two-witnesses show up BEFORE the Beast and die BEFORE the Beast (2nd Woe vs. 7th Vial). And Malachi 4:5-6 says that the two-witnesses show up BEFORE the Day of the Lord.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Are you quite sure you have read Daniel correctly?

The 'Prince Messiah' is repeated a few verses later (Prince) and in the 1611 un-corrupted version it has a capital P as well. Subsequent translation do not. And Him being 'cut off' is assuredly talking of the Messiah also.

Are you sure that the "destruction" is not really meaning corruption? These words are interesting since Greek has far better words that would mean destruction, so maybe it meant corruption. All the bazzars and money changers etc. The things that Yeshua really did not like and got upset about. A flood of commerce and the ensuing fall. Jerusalem is like that today, and they had the gay pride thing there recently also just to prove how far they have gone.

I would put it to you that even modern translators have had an agenda regarding Daniel. So look again carefully.