IGNORED

Will The " Holy Place " Really Be Holy ?

Unfailing Presence

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

I never said there would not be a Temple , in fact I said there would be ? 

What I said is that with the Messiah present on earth  the   there would no possible need for a "holy place " , for anyone  ?

That is why  you can't name a single need for having a " holy place " with Jesus in your presence .

Do you desire to go to a  " holy place "  ? 

We crossed wires. But yes, God has a dwelling place because he is not Jesus even though Jesus is God, its Jesus the Son, The Holy Spirit and God the Father. Jesus was seen by Moses, the Burning bush, he was I am that I am. Remember Jesus told the Pharisees that Abraham has seen him the I Am that I Am. But God could not be looked upon by Moses. God dwelling in the temple is still the holy of hollies. But god forsook Israel, he will of course come back when they repent and dwell with them. 

I think you just look at the relationship between God and Israel and only see Jesus, but Jesus will be in Heaven marrying the Lamb. God Himself shows up to protect Israel, hes the Eagles Wings of Rev. chapter 12. Its semantics, and you really have to do an in depth study on the differences. No bigee.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic