Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Amen!!! Negativity doesn't exist in my vocabulary.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I would not take a cue from a Robert Tew,

secular humanism is for the faithless few.

Yowm you made a rhyme.   Praise the Lord.   have you been watching my rhymes against the all inclusive.    I got tickled when I seen it rhymed.  BUT IT IS TRUE .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

027169c3a409b379fab8cf35c8e93dd5.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Generally, I love rhymeless poetic expressions, whether in writing, painting, everday expressions etc., and am not that fond of rhyming poems, but this time with a last name of 'Tew' I couldn't resist, how about you? LOL. I guess I'll get tagged as one of the 'negatory-toxics'. LOL 

I too would rather just speak truth and no need for rhymes. BUT every so often one hits in the ol mind and seems to make the point .

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yowm said:

Personally, I identify them by their words and when I look up Mr. Tew, I see only secular humanism writings.

That is because it is both.    JESUS once said DO as they say but not as they do ..   BUT JESUS also said for by thy words you shall be justified and by thy words condemned.

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Personally, I identify them by their words and when I look up Mr. Tew, I see only secular humanism writings.

f0df667ee84857e20ff5a3bc0057afb6.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

And this IS the problem.     Does anyone else notice that secularism is mixed in churches now .

Like some of the phrase sayings are identical both in action and word to secularists.  Like a heavy world view of love is being mixed in.

Worst ones to sit under .   For very deceptive this can be to those who are unlearned .   its why the all inclusive is gaining so much ground.

its love and including is the same as in more and more churches now .     And it has caused an entirely different gospel to be formed.  ONE FOR WORLD PEACE AND UNITY.

yes, the enemy did his work and now it will get far worse fast .  Until in time the whole mind concept is UNITY for WORLD PEACE .  at which time

they will heed this so called savoir who it led them too.  a hint the gospel OF JESUS ONLY will be seen as hate and dangerous as the new gospel

has melded into the minds ,   we will be seen as monsters against humanity  , love , unity , we will be accused of not Knowing GOD , for their version of love is all inclusive

while ours is JESUS ONLY saves.     We on a nasty road of delusion that will get worse.     HEY STEVE cease with the secular NOW before its too late . 

You don't want anything to do with this all inclusive lie these concepts are leading all to. 

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

And this IS the problem.     Does anyone else notice that secularism is mixed in churches now .

Like some of the phrase sayings are identical both in action and word to secularists.  Like a heavy world view of love is being mixed in.

Worst ones to sit under .   For very deceptive this can be to those who are unlearned .   its why the all inclusive is gaining so much ground.

its love and including is the same as in more and more churches now .     And it has caused an entirely different gospel to be formed.  ONE FOR WORLD PEACE AND UNITY.

yes, the enemy did his work and now it will get far worse fast .  Until in time the whole mind concept is UNITY for WORLD PEACE .  at which time

they will heed this so called savoir who it led them too.  a hint the gospel OF JESUS ONLY will be seen as hate and dangerous as the new gospel

has melded into the minds ,   we will be seen as monsters against humanity  , love , unity , we will be accused of not Knowing GOD , for their version of love is all inclusive

while ours is JESUS ONLY saves.     We on a nasty road of delusion that will get worse.     HEY STEVE cease with the secular NOW before its too late . 

You don't want anything to do with this all inclusive lie these concepts are leading all to. 

Yes, secularism is in Churches. Like I have said before sitting in a doctor's office does not make you a doctor.

• Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, Steve_K said:

rent.jpg

The thing is steve I have heard JOEL olstein use a saying that is identical.   GUESS WHO he said the toxic were.  THE BIBLCIAL ONES WHO WARN .

this is where this dung leads.     Men like me and otherswho love JESUS above all and cant just be at ease around error will be seen as monsters

FLEE this stuff.     Oh dear , stuff is the kindest word I could come up with ,  guess I could say dung like paul did.  

ITS time to get eyes and noses looking right at a book called the BIBLE.   feast on those words , they WILL BUILD YOU UP .