• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,243
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Yowm said:

I would not take a cue from a Robert Tew,

secular humanism is for the faithless few.

Your really a poet,
you just don't know it. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Gary Lee said:

Opinion; a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Prior to my salvation and as a young believer, much of the information I received when asking questions about scripture was given to me from someones opinion. What a certain verse meant, to them. It seems there are some opinionated members here that reject any "MAN'S" opinion. That's foolish. (my opinion-me too) I wasn't born with complete knowledge, nor was I born from above with total understanding. That's why I'm here on this forum. To learn. From your opinions, as to what some hard verses mean to you, that I might understand better. I tend to listen to certain members more, who are conducting themselves as mature believers, Christlike, respectful of others, backing up their opinions with scripture. Those that seem constantly critical, judgmental, and disrespectful, I don't put much credence/faith in. This seems to be a growing trend, here lately.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.

The fewer the facts, the stronger the opinion.

Prior to my salvation when I visited a church back in ninety nine to pick up a girl I was seeing.

I sat idly by and watched a man teaching a class of about eight .    He was going over

verses and asked each one in the group what they thought it meant .    Its hard to remember now but I think four had one answer and Three for sure were different ones

and of the three they all contradicted each other as well as the others.    YOU KNOW what the man told each one .   GOOD JOB , that their view on that scrip was good.

Even as a dumb blind bat non follower, I was like HOW can those opinions all be truth  , when they actually contradict each other.   OPINIONS STINK.  

We can hear a person ,  but I don't live by their opinions period.   and if truth offends it offends .   And what some of us meant by not heeding others opinions

IS that we aint here to please men.   Speak truth in love and if they don't receive it.  MOVE ON and don't look back.

and if any brings another gospel  , YOU KNOW like this sorry dung pile all inclusive world peace unity one . DONT EVEN EAT With them , don't even pray them GOD SPEED

he who does so IS partaker of their evil deeds.    I HATE that dung pile all inclusive ,  and if I warn out and people refuse to leave it.   NO worries I will just leave that person

and never look back.  WE DO as JESUS SAID . NOT MEN, JESUS.   and if they don't receive our gospel ,  SHAKE the dust off as a testimony.  oh I know that aint all inclusive

and it sure wont win me the UNITY prize.  BUT JESUS SAID IT SO I DO IT.   guess I aint the only ones.    Paul and others SHOOKY the dust off their feet too

when they , the gospel was not received.  FOLLOW JESUS .  be kind , greet all, but when you perceive that one aint hearing and don't want too.  MOVE ON .    OR fall away, your choice.

Words can seem so harsh and cruel when one knows not the heart of the person typing .   But its all we got here at the moment .   So judge me if you please.

But I bodly refuse to take any advice that contradicts JESUS.  IF the advice agrees with What HE taught all is well.  but if it don't, please don't expect

me to sit and hold hands and sing praises with them.    Watch what is going to happen in short time,   just watch.

When this sorry wicked satanic lie dream for world peace and unity has filled to the full the minds of those going under it now

ITS OPEN HUNTING SEASON against all who are ONLY the lambs.     MAKE your choice today.  as for me , ITS JESUS, HIS SAYINGS and if it costs me all ,  I WILL GO OUT PRAISING

him as the blade strikes my neck.   JESUS saved me  NOT MEN , not man and I bodly refuse to agree with false doctrines.    I understand

gary your point .  I DO.    You probably misunderstanding mine .    IF you understood , you would be in full agreement .  But as I said internet dialouge

can be hard to see the persons real heart behind just words .  You be blessed now .    But we need to flee all secular view points and learn TRUTH only.  that is why

steve was warned.   Not because I enjoy rebuking .  HECK NO,  my joy is when I SEE others with truth and spreading that , ITS LIKE A LIGHT OF LIFE ignites within me of JOY.

But as you know quite the opposite occurs when I see the dangers of deception .   Just pray about it . 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Gary Lee said:

Your really a poet,
you just don't know it. 

But he was not afraid to show it .     be blessed gary.   you are loved.  its time we dig ever deeper in the LORD.  cause I warn us all

we got one heck of a betrayal  building and will come against us.  And we had better be trusting ONLY in CHRIST and testing all others

or the deception that is rising will take all.    The time for seeker friendly hugs without correction is over.   should have been over before it even started.

The real lambs MUST stand for the truth NOW and start doing all to POINT to JESUS ONLY and bulding each other up NOW .  cause it will get ugly in time

and I don't want to see a soul fall for that lie.    Sure I know I cant stop what is coming.    But I sure can warn against the deception that is leading all right to the beast

To the BEAST gary.    its happening in OUR LIFE TIME . we running out of time .  Now lets build one another up In biblical doctrine ONLY

and yes that means a return to bible only reading . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Days Won:  21

14 hours ago, Steve_K said:

rent.jpg

Love this! thanks for sharing 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, Yowm said:

I would not take a cue from a Robert Tew,

secular humanism is for the faithless few.

True but what he said there is still good commonsense for everyone

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 1/21/2018 at 10:16 AM, Steve_K said:

rent.jpg

Steve, I understand why you're posting this picture and I feel bad for all the bad things you're experienced in your life but I'm also very thankful that Jesus is still the most important part in your life and that life did not make you bitter. You're setting an example for many people on Worthy of how to keep trusting God when toxic people try to control you, Jesus is King and Him we serve, I did read a lot of the comment given to your post which has absolutely nothing to do with what you posted, keep running the race, my friend,it will be good in the end!

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,528
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

18 hours ago, Steve_K said:

i'm so glad you've studied my walk with the Lord, Neighbor. Its nice to be known so well.

Hi Steve, I think you may have misapplied what I did write, if not that is okay too. It is interesting discussion, thanks for the thread that leads to some thinking.