LightShinesInTheDarkness

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

Greetings to all who are in Christ Jesus.

I have a difficult but important message to deliver to the saints, which I hope the Lord will grant many to receive, although I know that the majority will reject it. I encourage you to take what I am going to share with you to the Lord—with clean hands and a pure heart before Him (very important)---and to ask Him to confirm to you that these things are in fact true.*

The message is this:

1.       THE PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE IS A LIE/MYTH

The Lord is coming back on the last day of the Tribulation, which is also the last day of time, period.

He is not coming twice, or during the middle of the Tribulation, and He is not coming in secret. (Matthew 24:27) Every eye will see Him when He returns.

At this time, the dead will be raised, and those saints who remain alive on the earth will be changed and caught up to meet the Lord in the air.

All Christians will go through the Tribulation, which is for the testing of the faith of the saints (Revelation 3:10), as well as a time of God judging the unsaved world.

The persecution of the saints during this time is not the wrath of God, but the wrath of Satan, which is by God’s will and according to His plan. (Revelation 12:17; 13:9,10)

The judgments of God will be falling on unsaved people during this time, not on Christians, and Satan will be persecuting the saints during this same time.

Matthew 24:29-31. Mark 13:24-27. 1 Cor 15:52. 1 Thess 4:14-17. Rev 1:7.

2.       MOST TRUE (NOT FAKE) CHRISTIANS WILL FALL AWAY FROM THE LORD AND BE OVERTHROWN DURING THE TRIBULATION

This is because most true Christians are in a state of rebellion against the Lord in this last hour. They know (or could and should know) the commands of the Lord that are given to us in the New Testament, and God’s will, but they are deliberately not keeping them, because they are truly lovers of themselves, lovers of money, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God, proud, etc. (2 Timothy 3:1-5).

They keep some of His commandments and twist, compromise, ignore, or simply refuse to keep others which interfere with what they want or want to do.

Partial obedience to what we know we have been commanded and know God wants us to do is not acceptable to God. (1 Samuel 15:10-23. Revelation 2:4-5; 3:1-3.)

Therefore, because they refuse to humble themselves and repent and do what He wants them to do, God is going to judge them by giving them into the hand of the antichrist. (Daniel 8:12)

He will not support them in the time of testing and battle---as He never supports rebels---and they will choose to take the mark of the beast in order to save their earthly lives and will perish spiritually.

No Christian will be forced to take the mark. All who do will do so by their own free will.

(This is the abomination that makes desolate: Christians, the people in whom the Spirit of God dwells, taking the mark of the beast and worshiping his image. They will be left desolate for doing this, just as the temple of the Jews was left to them desolate when God departed from it because they rejected Jesus. (Luke 13:34,35)

The antichrist will stand in the place of Christ in His Church, His temple, and among His worshipers, when they worship the beast to preserve their earthly lives---because they have practically rejected Jesus, with their hearts, as evidenced by their works and by their ways---not with their lips or their outward appearance. (2 Timothy 3:5. Mark 7:6-9. Revelation 3:20.)

Unsaved people cannot be made desolate as they are already empty and alone; only true Christians can.)

God has already given most of His people dullness of hearing and dimness of sight, for continually rejecting His truths and refusing to listen to Him (in order to have their own way, because they love themselves), so that they cannot recognize that they themselves are fulfilling the sign of the times which precedes the revealing of the antichrist (2 Thessalonians 2:3), and the words of this message sound like nonsense to them. (Luke 8:18)

Matthew 24:9,10. Daniel 8:9-14; 7:21; 9:26,27; 12:5-7. Revelation 13:7. 1 Peter 4:17.

3.       MOST OF THE SAINTS WHO REMAIN FAITHFUL TO JESUS DURING THE TIME OF TRIBULATION WILL BE MARTYRED, NOT RAPTURED ON THE LAST DAY

By God’s own mercy, He will deliver most of the Christians who remain faithful to Him during the Tribulation and do not take the mark of the beast by martyrdom. Some of us will remain on the last day when He returns, but most of us will be killed for our faith. And this (martyrdom) is what those who love the Lord should be preparing their minds for at this time.

Jesus asked whether He would find faith on the earth when He returns (Luke 18:8). The answer is: Very little. Most Christians will have either forfeited their salvation or been martyred for their faith by the time He returns. (1 John 2:28)

God knows that most Christians don’t have the spiritual strength to endure the trials of the Tribulation for very long (for which reason He also shortened the days of the Tribulation from seven years to approximately three and a half). He will mercifully deliver them from it by providing a way of escape through martyrdom, and He will strengthen them to lay their lives down for Him, because they have washed their robes and have a good heart toward Him.

(Being killed for not taking the mark of the beast is not defeat but victory. Taking the mark is being conquered.)

It is the saints who wash their robes who will be victorious during the Tribulation. The ones who refuse to do so will fall.

Whether by those who need to wash their robes doing so, or by those who refuse to wash their robes being cleaned out---out of the Church and out of the City---God will have a spotless Bride.

The only ones who have robes that can be washed are Christians. Our robe is Christ Himself. The unsaved have no robes. (Matthew 22:11-14. Isaiah 61:10.)

Revelation 7:9-14; 14:9-13; 17:6; 22:14; 3:4-6.

--------------

This is the important message that the Lord has given me to share with my brothers and sisters in Christ in the very short time left before the Tribulation begins.

If you are one of those saints who does not have a good conscience toward God right now, I urge you to do whatever you need to do to make things right with Him and to have peace with Him that He is pleased with you. (1 John 3:19-22)

If you do not have this peace, or if you are fearful of death (in a dreadful, guilty way--not merely apprehensive at the prospect), there is something amiss in your walk with the Lord that you need to address, because this should not be the case. (1 John 4:18. Philippians 1:21-23. 2 Corinthians 5:8)

I encourage you to be honest with yourself and with Him, and not to let anything prevent you from doing what you know to be His will, no matter what it costs you.

Nothing is worth more than Jesus.

Wash your robes, so that you may be able to stand in the time of testing, and that you may conquer.

May the Lord grant many of you to receive this message, and give you the grace to do His will. (James 4:6-10)

The Lord be with you.

~

“For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward Him.” (2 Chronicles 16:9)

~

Then I said, “O my lord, what shall be the outcome of these things?” He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end. Many shall purify themselves and make themselves white and be refined, but the wicked shall act wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but those who are wise shall understand. (Daniel 12:8-10)

~

*Peter exhorts us to pay attention to the prophetic scriptures that pertain to the last days (2 Peter 1:19; 3:1,2). Some of these scriptures have a past and a future fulfillment (a “double fulfillment”); some have already been fulfilled, and some have yet to be fulfilled. Knowing what is what and what pertains to whom requires God-given discernment, not merely a knowledge of what the Bible says.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I disagree.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

All Christians will go through the Tribulation, which is for the testing of the faith of the saints

So the Christians being tortured , imprisoned , watching family members beheaded , raped & tortured   today are really in need of "  faith testing "  ? 

Really ? 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

47 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

The Lord is coming back on the last day of the Tribulation, which is also the last day of time, period.

I would like you to explain how this is the last day of time before going any further.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Your spreading Fud. I see your account is only 20 hours old and already jumping to misinformation and false teachings. Who do you really represent?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

2 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

So the Christians being tortured , imprisoned , watching family members beheaded , raped & tortured   today are really in need of "  faith testing "  ? 

Really ? 

It really doesn't matter what we think they need; God knows what they need or don't need. God knows the situation and the needs of each of His servants and His will for each of them.

Some Christians will be provided for by God, by whatever means He chooses, until the end of the Tribulation, and will be raptured at Christ's return. Some will die before the Tribulation begins. Some will go through a part of it and then be martyred.

What "all Christians will go through the Tribulation" means is that no one will be raptured away from it, either before it starts or at some point during. How they go through it depends on God's will.

(Don't you think that the Christians who are suffering the persecution you mentioned at this time would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord, just as Paul did? Are they pitying themselves, or are they praising God and asking for prayers for God to strengthen them to do His will?)

Romans 5:1-5; 8:28, 35-39

Edited by LightShinesInTheDarkness
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

6 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:
34 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Really ? 

It really doesn't matter what we think they need; God knows what they need or don't need. God knows the situation and the needs of each of His servants and His will for each of them.

You said  " All Christians " are in need the tribulation's   " faith testing "    .

The " needs of each " modification   is quite a departure  from  " All " .

Anything else you would like to drastically modify before we unpack this further ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

14 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

It really doesn't matter what we think they need; God knows what they need or don't need. God knows the situation and the needs of each of His servants and His will for each of them.

Some Christians will be provided for by God, by whatever means He chooses, until the end of the Tribulation, and will be raptured at Christ's return. Some will die before the Tribulation begins. Some will go through a part of it and then be martyred.

What "all Christians will go through the Tribulation" means is that no one will be raptured away from it, either before it starts or at some point during. How they go through it depends on God's will.

(Don't you think that the Christians who are suffering the persecution you mentioned at this time would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord, just as Paul did? Are they pitying themselves, or are they praising God and asking for prayers for God to strengthen them to do His will?)

Romans 5:1-5; 8:28, 35-39

Amen.........keeping in mind too that the Lord's will is to glorify His name.......that His manifold wisdom be made known to the powers and principalities through the elect........He is leading us to victory.  There is never so much glory seen upon His people as there is during times of persecution, and many He has already been preparing for this through the trials and tribulations of life.......not yet resisting unto blood, nevertheless we have suffered persecutions, imprisonments, sacrifice, chastisements etc in other ways which prepare us for the final great trial of the age, resisting with our blood.  This will be the time of harvest spoken of by Jesus, I believe, many souls brought into the kingdom.  We must not fear persecution, but trust the Lord and cleave to Him and He will give us the grace we need when we need it....Christ in us rising to the occasion.  The purpose is to refine us......for His glory.....as well as to make a public spectacle of powers and principalities and TRIUMPHING over them through our suffering and dying.........as Jesus did.  It will be the final testament of our faith.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Praise God! 1

8 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I would like you to explain how this is the last day of time before going any further.

Jesus referred to it as the last day (John 6:44).

The end of everything the Scriptures foretell, the end of this world, the end of this universe (the heavens), the end of death, and the end of night, is the day of the Lord's return. Eternity comes after the last day. Time is mentioned after the end of all things (Rev 21:25, 22:2, Luke 20:35,36); but if there will never be night, and there will be no more death, and the saints will reign "forever and ever", what difference does it make? It's obvious that eternity comes after "the last day", whether it is marked by time somehow or not. It is an "age" without end.

The Scriptures refer to "the last days", "the end of the ages", "the final hour", "the end of all things", with regard to the events that precede the return of the Lord on the last day.

The point: The last day of this world and of creation as we know it will be the same as the last day of the Tribulation. 

(You can see this for yourself by studying the Scriptures.)

The thousand year reign of the saints (which is taking place in heaven and is almost up) is the same thousand years that Satan has been bound in the bottomless pit. That earth on which the saints will reign (Revelation 5:10) is the new one, not this one. The "first resurrection" refers to being born again, not to rapture. The second resurrection is the resurrection of those have died physically, both the righteous and the unrighteous, when the Lord returns on the last day.

Both resurrections are explained in John 5:25-29.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

They keep some of His commandments and twist, compromise, ignore, or simply refuse to keep others which interfere with what they want or want to do.

Partial obedience to what we know we have been commanded and know God wants us to do is not acceptable to God

I stopped reading at this so I have no idea if the rest is true or NOT.

BUT THIS IS VERY TRUE TODAY .   VERY.    and the scary thing for those who do this and refuse to repent is this.

IF under moses law  one died at two or three witnesses......................OH DEAR how much SORER a punishment for those who heed not HIM who speaks from heaven.

IF ye be the SON of GOD command this stone that it be turned into bread.

It is written THUS SAYETH OUR LORD  that man shall not live by bread alone but by every word of GOD.

Labor not for the bread which perishes but for that bread which endures unto life .

I am that bread,   if any man eat of me he shall never die , he has passed from death unto life.

IT is written in stone that you shall keep my commandments.

IT IS SAID BY JESUS ,   HE WHO LOVES ME WILL KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.   ITS ALL ABOUT JESUS SAYINGS. FOR they fulfill the law of righteousness.

IF we walk after that ONE TRUE HOLY SPIRIT then the law of righteousness if fulfilled on our hearts.    But walk not after the flesh for that is death.

He who hates me keeps not my sayings.

He who loves me keeps my sayings.

NOW GO YE into all the nations  baptizing them in the name of the Father , Son, and Holy ghost ,  T  E  A C   H    I    N  G

them to Observe    ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL  things I have told you.     not some , not most , but ALL.

IF ye love me KEEP my sayings .      IF a man hears these sayings of mine and does them NOT ,  he built his house of sinking sand and utter destruction  for that house.

HE who hears and   DOES , built his house upon THE VERY STONE , JESUS .

He who heeds men and builds his house upon their contrary doctrines has a savoir,   TIS the one whose sayings HE KEPT.  a hint.  MAN can save you, not even himself.

But build that house upon JESUS sayings.   A hint...............ONLY JESUS SAVES and ONLY HE CAN.     OH may this sink deep into the hearts of many.