IGNORED

do pretrib theology still believes Christians have to go through some persecution before rapture happens?

Equippers

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/22/2018 at 2:36 PM, Equippers said:

thanks

Christians are facing persecution Now in many parts of the globe...

Christians will face a time of great persecution near to the return of Jesus...

The servants of satan will inflict tribulation upon us..

Then the LORD will give those servants of satan us His reply of Wrath..

The LORD shall avenge us..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

image.png

Can you imagine what it will be like on the day of judgement for the people in the picture when they will be made to recall their celebration of the mass murder of the innocent little ones?

Woe woe woe unto them for they celebrate what the LORD hates..

Proverbs 6: KJV

16 "¶ These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: {17} A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, {18} An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, {19} A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

On 1/22/2018 at 1:51 PM, Abdicate said:

Yes, and it's my belief, as a pre-tribber, that not all Christians will go in the rapture. It's a gift for the faithful, not a right. That's how I see it.

I'd be interested in hearing what the scriptural qualifications are for this "pretrib rapture" group.  I'm curious as to what qualifies them to escape tribulation when no one else down through the centuries, that I'm aware of, has qualified for it.  It must be something pretty special, something on the level of Enoch or Elijah?

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I'd be interested in hearing what the scriptural qualifications are for this "pretrib rapture" group.  I'm curious as to what qualifies them to escape tribulation when no one else down through the centuries, that I'm aware of, has qualified for it.  It must be something pretty special, something on the level of Enoch or Elijah?

Not even Jesus escaped a terrible tribulation. Must be even more special than Enoch or Elijah.

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

5 hours ago, Abdicate said:

The church by and large is dead. As for persecutions, it's worldwide with Christians in the Middle East being extinguished - can't get more intense than this.

It can. The worst is yet to come. It's in small pockets now, soon it will be everyone's neighbor killing Christians, like a sport. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

5 hours ago, Last Daze said:

It is the Bride being wed to the Bridegroom. The upcoming intense tribulations are for those not of the Bride. Those who missed the call of the Holy Spirit. I just wonder why the mystery of the Church is sandwiched between the 69th and 70th Week of Daniel.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Some of those who believe in Jesus Christ have and do have tribulations and are even killed for their belief

However, the time is coming when the Lord will bring His wrath and judgment upon an unbelieving world

All of any living Christians, and those dead before at the time will enter immortality

The earth will then be ready for the Lord's judgment .... 7 years of unprecedented tribulation beginning here [Revelation 6:12-17] .... and ending here [Revelation 8 thru 19]

If you end up there and repent you can be saved [Jew or Gentile] however, there will not be many .... most will follow the beast

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Abdicate said:

It's already here. The passage about the "great falling away/departure" is already partially fulfilled. The church by and large is dead. As for persecutions, it's worldwide with Christians in the Middle East being extinguished - can't get more intense than this. As for the west, yes, darkness is falling on us to the point I quit watching the news and turned to only headlines and now they're becoming "R" rated. It's disgusting how the world celebrates the "right" to murder innocent children as this article shows in Ireland:

Irish Vote Backing Abortion Reflects a Nation in Transition

image.png

All this means is they can now have unadulterated sex and kill the child if they "mess up." God is merciful and He's waiting as long as possible before the end. All through the 60's and 70's great real preachers were warning about what we're experiencing now. It is up to us to show Who God is and help them see the light. Revival begins with me, myself, and I.

ok.....

i remember reading this article on the Gospel Coalition once. just based on mine memory (and memories are never completely foolproof)  the writer was making the argument or as i understood and interpreted it. that Christians in the west need to stop whining and realize that what we are going through is nothing compare with what our Christian brothers and sisters going through in the Middle East.  I do not agree with this sentiment (as i understood and interpreted it). because while i do think knowing what they are going through there help us to put our own suffering here into perspective. it still does not make Christians' suffereing in the west any less real or painful. i think there is fine line between reminding someone to put their own pain into perspective as oppose to minise/trivilize/and rub salt into someone else's suffering. For example, the Christian baker from Colorado who currently fighting the case in the supreme court on the gay wedding cake case. he and his family's lives are not in danger, though they have receive death threats so you never know. but they are definitely going through some tremondous suffering and pain, and in one of the videos i have seen on the case, it appears the owner Jack Phillips do have a small group of Christians to lean on for support and encouragement, and i am glad to hear that is the case. I do think we are in the midnight hours now, and things are going to get worse and worse for a significant period of time before Christ's coming, and we need each others more than ever, because given the current climate and where it is heading, we are certainly not going to find any compassion from atheists.

so for me Revival means more that being passionate about standing up to declining morality in our socieity, it is ultimately about having our fire burning bright for the Lord and result will shown in our love walk, and i do believe charity should starts at home and with family. if we don't love and support our own brothers and sisters in Christ, or worse still, shove them while they are already down, then what is the point of us being a Christian version of SJWs?

that said i am a realist. i have been around the blocks enough times to know the kind of abuse that goes on right in God's household. i just pray for every single one of us on this forum that God will bring that small circle of Christians into our lives, ones we can count on for encouragement and support through the tough times that is ahead of us. and to work in our heart so that we can be support and encouragement to them as well.

12 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Obedience is the "something" most "christians" reject. Trust AND Obey for there's no other way, but to trust and obey. If you cannot obey Jesus' commandments then you're nothing special.

Luke 21:36 (KJV)

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

I agree completely.  The wise virgins were wise because they knew Jesus, they acted on His teachings.  And to complete your thought . . .

• But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.  Matthew 24:13

12 hours ago, Abdicate said:

It amazes me what people believe. They think because Jesus went through great tribulation, we all do. Nothing like pouring out great wrath on the Bride before the wedding.

This type of rhetoric only appeals to those who are predisposed to believing it.  It doesn't align with the Word.

• A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master.  Matthew 10:24
  • Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A slave is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also.  John 15:20
  • Thumbs Up 2