IGNORED

do pretrib theology still believes Christians have to go through some persecution before rapture happens?

Equippers

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

29 minutes ago, Diaste said:

So according to Peter, judgment first then a gathering. And according to Paul. And Jesus. And really just about everyone else, unless it's the western church. Then we simply want to endure our current tribulation of jobs and food, cars and sports, Netflix and fast food, until we are taken in a secret gathering that even scripture doesn't record.

Back to reality. 

The beast is coming. For us. Get ready in the spirit of truth. Trust in God. Pray. 

A warning to the wise is sufficient.

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"Where is the great gathering of the vast group of a wholly righteous church of stunning purity? Where is that foretold in scripture in any detail?"

{1st Corinthians 15:51-58, 1st Thessalonians 4:13-18]

This will take first .... then the Lord will judge the earth

The 7 judgment trumpets are all related to His vengeance upon an unbelieving world 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Where is the great gathering of the vast group of a wholly righteous church of stunning purity? Where is that foretold in scripture in any detail?"

{1st Corinthians 15:51-58, 1st Thessalonians 4:13-18]

This will take first .... then the Lord will judge the earth

The 7 judgment trumpets are all related to His vengeance upon an unbelieving world 

Nothing here speaks to 'when';

"51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. 54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.”
55 “O death, where is your victory?
    O death, where is your sting?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

This is just the fact of the change we will experience when the gathering to Jesus occurs. No timing here.

"13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope.14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. 15 For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord,[d] that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.18 Therefore encourage one another with these words."

Again, there is no timing here. This is the fact the gathering will occur and the order of the resurrection, and the hearlds of the gathering. No timing. Let me show the only place where there is timing of the gathering.

Matt 24

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other."

Only when we see the signs of the coming of the Son of man will the gathering be imminent. 1 Thess 4:16-17 is almost identical in it's depiction of this event. 

One coming of Jesus. One gathering. After GT. So saith the scripture.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

only fools stay with a ship that is sinking. The ship is called the pre-trib rapture. Back when I first was challenged to find real solid proof and foundation I found none. Being a pre trib believer for seven years I felt betrayed by my church. and not just mine but seeing that Christianity as a whole has many corruption and false dogmas and beliefs

This would make many turn from their faith. I could not understand how intelligent preachers, teachers could actually stay loyal to their denomination. They lean to a certain denomination and go to their seminaries where they are taught  to hold to their doctrines. They are also influenced by their boards. Unless they are completely brain washed they love their paycheck more than the truth.

I say this not to discourage any from their personal faith in Christ. We must understand that these things exist within the realm of Christian denominations. I say hold fast to that which is true and blood bought in Christ. It Says in 2nd  Timothy 2:15 Study to show thyself approved a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth 

If one knows the truth then speak the truth in love.

Mike M

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

"only fools stay with a ship that is sinking. The ship is called the pre-trib rapture"

Then why do you want to refute the Lord's intent?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/5/2018 at 12:41 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

"only fools stay with a ship that is sinking. The ship is called the pre-trib rapture"

Then why do you want to refute the Lord's intent?

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

You still have a chance to help those that are unprepared for what is coming. You've heard the truth over and over, why don't you do what is right. Undo the damage that you have done. Why not be a leader in your sphere of influence. If you won't do it for yourself, or for those you love, do it for Jesus who died for them.

Hallelujah

Sound like a falsehood to me son .... when you have spent more time in the prophetic scriptures come back and I will check you out

Pre-tribulation teaching is correct and you need to discover this .... unless you are a false teacher

[1st Corinthians 15:51-58; 1st Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 3:10; 4:4; 5:1-10, 7:9-17; 11:1; 13:6, 17:14; 18:4; 19:1-10; 19:14; 20:4] [and I saw thrones and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given to them]

Nothing could be more clear than this whether you like it or not

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

On 6/5/2018 at 7:57 AM, Mike Mclees said:

only fools stay with a ship that is sinking. The ship is called the pre-trib rapture.

But many are fooled to jump ship and into their tiny row boat where the waves toss them about and then sink them, them being all alone to face the A/C when he comes.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

7 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

But many are fooled to jump ship and into their tiny row boat where the waves toss them about and then sink them, them being all alone to face the A/C when he comes.

In Christ

Montana Marv

If you jump that ship the Lord will have another call the good ship truth. And air craft carrier    ?

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

27 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

If you jump that ship the Lord will have another call the good ship truth. And air craft carrier

So you know when the Rapture will take place then.  May I call you God the Father.

In Christ

Montana Marv