• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

But this is not talking about correction or being able to discern right from wrong.   IF that were the case how often would paul have contradicted paul with all the warnings he gave .

It's also possible to prove anything from the bible, some people think they need to obey the law, some say it's all faith, that's all that matters.

I feel love is all that matters, 1 John chapter 4 verse 8 and 16 say God is love, and in 1 Corinthians chapter 13 it says love is greater than faith, and nobody but Christ ever obeyed the law.

1 Corinthians chapter 16 verse 14

Do everything in love.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

26 minutes ago, john1 said:

1 Corinthians chapter 4 verse 5

Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God.

We don't judge or condemn the motives of a person, or judge who's a wheat and who's a tare kind of thing.........but we do judge gross sins in the church and we sure are to discern teachings and doctrines, whether they are are rightly divided truth or not.  It's a matter of life and death spiritually speaking, that we do judge and discern those things.......and address and deal with them.......but not the inner heart motives of a person.  Hope that helps. 

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

12 minutes ago, john1 said:

It's also possible to prove anything from the bible, some people think they need to obey the law, some say it's all faith, that's all that matters.

I feel love is all that matters, 1 John chapter 4 verse 8 and 16 say God is love, and in 1 Corinthians chapter 13 it says love is greater than faith, and nobody but Christ ever obeyed the law.

Do everything in love.

Look at 1 Cor. 13 again john.........it says love is the greatest of all those things, it doesn't say love is the only thing that matters or that we don't need the other things.  It means we do need all those other things as well, but to combine them with love.  Like where its says elsewhere to speak the truth.......in love.  See the difference...?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, john1 said:

Do everything in love.

So long as its the charity that comes from GOD alone.

For even if we give all our goods to the poor, yet have not charity ,  not good at all.

So then charity rejoices in what ...........................TRUTH ONLY , not inquity , not lies .

Many are preaching a false love .   sure they giving goods and hugging but without charity that is vain and dead.

Be on guard for a false sensual love that focuses on unity but not doctrine , gathering under an all inclusive mindset for world peace.  JOHN,  its of satan .   Warn against it ,if you see it.

22 hours ago, TheGospelSaves28 said:

I agree with you completely ScottA. However, the fact still stands that not only was the Corinthian church out of Gods will, but it was also divided, was it not? The overall point I was trying to make was too many times we stand at variance to our brothers and sisters in Christ when dealing with denomination and differences, whether convictions, opinions, or theology differences. We spend too much time arguing and debating (Examples: the Baptist are right in their conservatism, and Pentecost are wrong in their theology, Catholics practice idolatry when worshipping Mary over Jesus, so on and so forth) than we do uniting as one body in Christ with different members yes, but the fact that we need to be one body in one accord still stands. 

This is not at all supported in rightly divided doctrine .    THIS is how people fall away .   that early church was huge on correcting error and saying not to even eat with such a one

Till they repented.     This is a wrong false unity being preached partner.     I suggest we all start afresh in yes THE BIBLE , Start reading the pattern JESUS taught

the apsoltes taught and not to just take a verse here or their out of text to support a false unity that ROME and many are preaching .    Most have no idea

that this has been an agenda for years.  and it really sped up in the year two thousand .     They want the different denominations as well as other religions all in unity

all inclusive unity for world peace.   and pard,   it starts with the very concepts YOU SPEAK.    So my advice quit focusing on This type unity

and focus ON CHRIST and HIS pattern , the apostels too.    THEN we find UNITY with those of the same mind in CHRIST .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, TheGospelSaves28 said:

I agree with you completely ScottA. However, the fact still stands that not only was the Corinthian church out of Gods will, but it was also divided, was it not? The overall point I was trying to make was too many times we stand at variance to our brothers and sisters in Christ when dealing with denomination and differences, whether convictions, opinions, or theology differences. We spend too much time arguing and debating (Examples: the Baptist are right in their conservatism, and Pentecost are wrong in their theology, Catholics practice idolatry when worshipping Mary over Jesus, so on and so forth) than we do uniting as one body in Christ with different members yes, but the fact that we need to be one body in one accord still stands. 

Divisions are walls that divide us. Every time a fellowship with peculiar beliefs and doctrine they give themselves a name. These names are then the walls that divide us. When I was a young Christian was of a local Pentecostal church. They taught things the resonated with my spirit. With time went on it bothered me about so many denominations yet it seemed that ours was the corner on the market. Preached a lot but never did a lot.

I was a why person. I wanted to know what makes the clock tick. I learned of the dark ages and the corruption of the RCC which cause the  reformation which splintered the church. The rebellion was right but it also brought  confusion. Every one formed their own church thinking they were more right than the other, and so it is today with thousands of denominations. Mass confusion, yet no one can see it because the only see their own back yard and maybe a couple of others. they don't  see or care to see beyond that.    

The Lord gave me a an analogy.  There is valley which is called confusion and the river of confusion ran through it. on one side catholic and the other side Protestant, but both sides drank from the same river called confusion and all are short sighted. There is but one escape and that is to leave the valley and climb up the mountain I will call the Mountain of God. Their you find Jesus and look down and you see then the whole valley called confusion. once seeing the truth you can never return to the valley but to tell others what you have seen

What is seen only from above is corruptions and worldly compromise.

Come out of her my people . Babylon that great city  is fallen is fallen. Rev 18

31 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Divisions are walls that divide us. Every time a fellowship with peculiar beliefs and doctrine they give themselves a name. These names are then the walls that divide us. When I was a young Christian was of a local Pentecostal church. They taught things the resonated with my spirit. With time went on it bothered me about so many denominations yet it seemed that ours was the corner on the market. Preached a lot but never did a lot.

I was a why person. I wanted to know what makes the clock tick. I learned of the dark ages and the corruption of the RCC which cause the  reformation which splintered the church. The rebellion was right but it also brought  confusion. Every one formed their own church thinking they were more right than the other, and so it is today with thousands of denominations. Mass confusion, yet no one can see it because the only see their own back yard and maybe a couple of others. they don't  see or care to see beyond that.    

The Lord gave me a an analogy.  There is valley which is called confusion and the river of confusion ran through it. on one side catholic and the other side Protestant, but both sides drank from the same river called confusion and all are short sighted. There is but one escape and that is to leave the valley and climb up the mountain I will call the Mountain of God. Their you find Jesus and look down and you see then the whole valley called confusion. once seeing the truth you can never return to the valley but to tell others what you have seen

What is seen only from above is corruptions and worldly compromise.

Come out of her my people . Babylon that great city  is fallen is fallen. Rev 18

There is valley which is called confusion and the river of confusion ran through

And now its  a flood being poured out upon all .   It cries put down differences, come together for unity

Pard,  I shall have no part of it.    Kenneth said almost exactly what you said n his speech at kairos.     I aint hearing it.

JESUS lambs hear HIS VOICE and HIS pattern with correction and the apostels , THEY HEED.  we cannot just join for sake of unity.

They use certain bad examples to justify this pattern.   truths taken out of text to support a unity THAT JESUS nor the apostels ever taught.

GO preach JESUS ONLY SAVES .    WHY such a big push for THIS UNITY .    PREACH JESUS not this unity.

But it is twenty eighteen and Kenny did say a big move was coming, SO I expect a lot more to begin pushing thus unity , and yeah they will start it small.

WE just in the last days .   OUR UNITY is only with those in the same  MIND in Christ . and that mind says correct all , put DOCTRINE TRUTH first

and be in unity with those who put TRUTH , JESUS first above all,  for those will have the eyes to see and ears to hear

and will not fall for this wrong unity type.  CORRECT the divisons.   Those who refuse correction must then be set out till they repent .   THE early church

knew that.    I never heard this type of unity in JESUS nor the apostels.  BUT I do hear it FROM ROME, from emergent churches, from rick warrensand tony blairs

from Kenneth Copeland and Todd whites and many churches,   I KNOW ARE FALSE .  so no marvel they do romes bidding .    YOU NEED TO CEASE THIS NOW

cease and disest .    

He who loves mother , father, brethren , son , daughter , anything more than ME is not worthy of me.

Their are many churches in shambles now .  and those will hear this UNITY MOVE .   to them it seems as love as a good thing to join hands and set aside doctrine.

While it is true that almost all faiths have false doctrine.,  cast the false doctrine aside , but DO NOT keep fellowship with these preachers of unity today.

Keep unity with those WHO LOVE JESUS ABOVE EVERYTHING , the biblical JESUS .   the one that set the pattern for all things and the apostels kept it and taught it .

Do we really thinks it coinicidence that now at the end their is such a move for UNITY

and even the UN made a red alert for UNITY

seems like the world , media, religions are making their bed in ADULTERY .  

But no marvel.  at the end we were told of a great apostacy.

we have two key things that have abounded.....................transgressions are fast filling the world and worse the churches too

and in the world and churches their is this big push building for PEACE and UNITY .

how bout a word from Daniel.    And in the latter times of their kingdoms WHEN the transgressors have come to the full , THEN IT STANDS

and how does this anti Christ destroy THROUGH PEACE.     WHO we really think this is leading all not in the lambs book of life right too.

TWO things occurring at the same time , TRANSGRESSONS GETTING FULL..............the cry FOR PEACE , unity .      ITS LEADING TO THE BEAST FOLKS

GET OUT of the churches and far from the people preaching this unity or go under this delusion .     MY hands are clean

for I have continuously warned JESUS ONLY and flee this false dung all inclusive mindset which leads and is leading those right to the beast .

We will all stand before GOD .    My advice PREACH and KEEP JESUS SAYINGS and PREACH HIM and HIS PATTERNS , all else is sinking sand.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

24 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This is not at all supported in rightly divided doctrine .    THIS is how people fall away .   that early church was huge on correcting error and saying not to even eat with such a one

Till they repented.     This is a wrong false unity being preached partner.     I suggest we all start afresh in yes THE BIBLE , Start reading the pattern JESUS taught

the apsoltes taught and not to just take a verse here or their out of text to support a false unity that ROME and many are preaching .    Most have no idea

that this has been an agenda for years.  and it really sped up in the year two thousand .     They want the different denominations as well as other religions all in unity

all inclusive unity for world peace.   and pard,   it starts with the very concepts YOU SPEAK.    So my advice quit focusing on This type unity

and focus ON CHRIST and HIS pattern , the apostels too.    THEN we find UNITY with those of the same mind in CHRIST .   

The unity God wants and is pleased with is (true) Christians being united with one another in His truth. All of us having the same understanding, based on Scriptural truth, and keeping in step with the Spirit of Christ, not with each other. Trying to keep in step with someone who is out of step with the truth either requires him to come to where you are in right understanding and practice, or you to go astray from the truth in order to be in harmony with the one who has swerved, which means both of you are walking crooked, in step, whether morally or doctrinally or both. 

I'm not talking about having consideration for other believers in disputable matters of personal faith, mind you, or not making considerations for those who are young or weak in faith, but about compromising indisputable doctrinal truths which comprise the faith itself--which the demons are always keen to confuse and undermine. We're supposed to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints, not cede it to make peace with people who don't have peace with God. That is not the unity of the Spirit; that's apostasy.

And He gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into Him who is the Head, into Christ...

(Ephesians 4:11-15)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Ouch, you mean all our lovers have to go? waaaa!

Yes sir .     Just give them all a spiritual mule kick right out tha door.    You be blessed yowm.