Sign in to follow this  
Rut-Ro

Are you surprised the Eagles are going to the Super Bowl?

I stopped patronizing NFL football when the players started disrespecting our anthem with their nonsense. However, I couldn't help but get the news that this years Super Bowl will feature the New England Patriots against the Philadelphia Eagles. 

I think the more shocking match-up would be to hear the Cleveland Browns were headed to the Bowl. 
Anyone else shocked? Who's your pick for the win?

I am so glad the Eagles finally got a Super Bowl ring.  I have like the Eagles my entire life.  Rooted for them  even in the Chip Kelly days.  I love the fact that they are so many Christians on that team as well.

Oh and I cannot stand the Patriots.

I was rooting for Patriots! But I am happy to see a team with many believers win eventually. While it is good, I still feel bad Patriots lost.

I don't mean to start rivalry.  But personally the only thing I thought that was close to as good as the eagles winning is the Patriots losing.  After all of the cheating and scandals that they have been involved in I can't stand to watch them.  And there is the redemption of the 2004 Super Bowl when the patriots beat the eagles.

Sign in to follow this