• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Blessing in Christ Jesusbismark1 !

Nothing is impossible with God. He sent His only begotten Son Christ Jesus to help us find back Grace through His redemptive Work.

True and most sincere repentance of past acts of sin, brings healing and restoration to mans soul.

also what is important is to ask God to remove from you any soul ties , that may have attached to you through the act of adultery.

Having God remove this from you is protection over you and your wife and yourfamily.

God so desires to have an ongoing daily relationship with him, so He can help us, heal us, guide us, so we need to ask God not only for forgiveness but to break any curses upon us that sin brought on us, as they can impede our growth with the Lord.

http://www.withoneaccord.org/assets/images/freedownloads/DeliveranceProcedure.pdf

V.
SEXUAL SIN DOORWAYS—
  UNGODLY TIES:
(NOTE: It is NOT necessary—or at times even possible—to know, or recite all the people with whom one has been
involved; but it may be helpful and even therapeutic if appropriate)
(It may
necessary to repeat for every “class“ of sin—i.e.. homosexuality, adultery, etc.)
PRAYER:
(if needed due to current, chronic besetting sin of masturbation
otherwise, skip to
below
)
Heavenly Father, in the name of the true Lord Yah’shua Messiah, I humbly ask
you to forgive me and cleanse me of the sin of masturbation and/or sexual fantasy. I
acknowledge it as sin, and ask you to forgive me. Help me to forsake it completely. I
thank you for that forgiveness in Yah’shua’s precious name.
STATEMENT: In the name of Yah’shua Messiah my Lord, I command any demon or sexual
spirit—incubus or succubus—that may have united with me through my sin of
masturbation or sexual fantasy to leave me now, never to return! I command you to
GO
where the Lord Yah’shua tells you to go by the voice of His Holy Spirit!
PRAYER: Lord God, I come before your Throne in the name of the true Lord Yah’shua Messiah
and in Yah’shua’ Name, I ask you to cut any and all ungodly soul ties between myself and
any person or entity
[NAME(S), if appropriate]
created by sexual acts or any other
relationship, known or unknown, remembered or forgotten. Please Father, take the Sword
of the Spirit and separate my human spirit from the human spirits of anyone with whom I
have had ungodly sexual contact. In Yah’shua’s name, I ask you to cleanse those ties by
the blood of Yah’shua of any possible access through which Satan can trouble me or my
family.
By the authority of the name of the true Lord Yah’shua Messiah I break the power of any
and all covenants, contracts, dedications or commissions made over me or my children
[if
any],
known or unknown. I also ask the Holy Spirit of Yahweh to dismantle all triggers,
post-hypnotic suggestions, inserts or mind control and to destroy their power over me
(or
my children)
forever! In the name of Yah’shua Messiah my Lord, I command any and all
demons which may have come into me through ungodly soul-ties to leave me at once,
never to return. I especially come against:
(if needed, name specific demon strongmen as
led by the Holy Spirit)
. I bind you all together as one, and I command you to
GO
where
the Lord Yah’shua tells you to go by the voice of His Holy Spirit!
ABBA FATHER

in Yah'shua’s mighty name, I ask you to shut any doorways of demonic access
opened by these sexual sins. I ask you to seal those doorways forever by the Blood of the
Lamb, shed on the cross of Calvary. I thank you for doing this, in Yah’shua’s name.
(Unless the person has been involved in trance-channeling, astral projection or serious use of hallucinogenic drugs
which took them “out of their body,” proceed with the following closing prayers. If they have, then skip to Phase 3
below)
STATEMENT: I declare to Satan that he is an utterly defeated foe in my life and in the lives of
my family and that, in the name of the true Yah’shua Messiah my Lord, I command any
and all demons in my soul, my mind, my will, my emotions and my physical body to
leave me at once, never to return! I especially come against:
(As led, name specific
strongmen)
. I bind you all together as one, and I weaken you with the blood of Calvary. I
command you to
GO
where the Lord Yah’shua tells you to go by the voice of His Holy
Spirit!
ABBA FATHER
in Yah’shua’s mighty name, I ask you to shut any doorways of demonic access
opened into my soul, my mind, my will, my emotions and my physical body by any sins,
at any time, in any way. I ask you to seal those doorways forever by the Blood of the
Lamb. I thank you for doing this, in Yah’shua’s mighty name. AMEN.
PHASE 3:
If you have been involved in occultism, see  wed site mentioned above for more...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you can listen to a brief sermon on breaking soul ties through looking up on youtube the title:

BATTLE AXE OF YAHUWAH DIRECTOR'S CUT - Sever Soul Ties!

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,864
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

God wants you to get close to Him, though! He's not done with you yet. Get on your knees and beg forgiveness and He will grant it if you truly mean it!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, other one said:

you were talking about him doing it again.....

Yes, because you said that once a guy commits adultery he will likely do it again. But maybe I read your post wrong. Maybe you meant that he wouldn't do it again.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 1/22/2018 at 7:41 PM, bismark1 said:

Hello my dear friends I have committed the worse sin in life. I have had an affair with a married woman and can't get closer to God anymore. I can't pray and I'm down.

Friend, sin comes with consequences as you are finding out..........and at the very least it taints and mars your walk, takes you off track, and you lose precious time in your life that can't be gained back again......and you will have to bear the chastisment of the Lord.  If we sin we grieve the Spirit of God and He withdraws His presence.  I can't judge your situation on an individual level.........but there may be some understanding and encouragement to be gleaned from the story of Hosea's wife......how that after she became adulterous and eventually her Husband brought her out of adultery, but even so she had to live "without a man" for a long time before the marriage relationship was fully restored again.  You may find it will be many days before the Holy Spirit returns to you.......meanwhile it is a time of testing to prove whether your repentance is genuine or not.......you will need to demonstrate that through repenting and not returning to commit adultery......show fruits in keeping with repentance.....until you are restored and of course thereafter.  No telling how long it will take, it could be a short time or it could take a long time......many days, like Hosea's wife.  You just keep praying and seeking the Lord and repenting and staying on the straight and narrow, and remember no matter how long it takes you are being tested, as it were, and you have to bear your chastisement for your own good.  But if you fall into sin again, you risk being lost forever, make no mistake, sin separates us from God.....just think about whether a few minutes of pleasure is worth an eternity in hell......and know that the fear of the Lord is a great ally in resisting temptation.  Bless you......I believe your confession is a good start.