IGNORED

What are the events that will take place in the end times ?

Quasar93

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

The Bible has a lot to say about the end times. Nearly every book of the Bible contains prophecy regarding the end times. Taking all of these prophecies and organizing them can be difficult. Following is a very brief summary of what the Bible declares will happen in the end times.

Christ will remove all born-again believers from the earth in an event known as the rapture  [Jn.14:2-3, 28; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; 2 Thes.2:1-8]. At the Bema judgment of Christ, believers will be rewarded for good works and faithful service during their time on earth or will lose rewards, if they have been unfruitful during their lives, but will not lose their salvation. [1 Corinthians 3:11-15; 2 Corinthians 5:10].

The antichrist [the beast out of the sea, Rev.13:1-3, Satan will give his throne, power and great authority to] will come into power and confirm a covenant with Israel and her neighbors for one week [seven years, Daniel 9:27].. This seven-year period of time is known as Jacob's Trouble, in Jer.30:7; the 70th and final week, the Day of the Lord, and the tribulation. During the tribulation, there will be wars, rumors of wars, famines, plagues, and natural disasters. God will pour out His wrath against sin, evil, and wickedness during the final 3.5 years of the tribulation, known as the great tribulation. The tribulation consists of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, and the seven seal, seven trumpet, and seven bowl judgments, before Christ ends it when He returns in His second advent [Zech.14:5; Jude 14; Mt.30-31 and Rev.19:14].

About halfway through the seven years, the antichrist will break the covenant with Israel and her neighbors and make war against her.  At the time he sets up “the abomination of desolation,”  an image of himself, he will force everyone to worship, or be killed, in the new Jerusalem temple [Daniel 9:27; 2 Thessalonians 2:4], which will be rebuilt.  

Near the end of the seven-year tribulation, the antichrist will launch an attack on Judah and Jerusalem, culminating in the battle of Armageddon, right after Jesus return with His angels and saints [Church] in His armies from heaven, in His second advent [Rev.19:14 and Mt.24:31]  He will destroy the armies of the ten nations allied to the antichrist and the false prophet, and cast the latter two into the lake of fire [Revelation 19:11-20]. Christ will then bind Satan in the Abyss for 1,000 years [Rev.20:1-3].  The first resurrectiion will take place consisting of all the martyrs out of the tribulation, who will be make priests of God and of Christ and rule with Him during His 1,000 year reign on earth. [Rev.20:4 and 6].

At the end of the thousand years, Satan will be released, deceive the nations again and establish an army of as many as the sands of the sea.  Bring them against God's people around Jerusalem where God will destroy the army with fire from heaven.  Satan will then be cast into the lake of fire [Revelation 20:7-10] and tormented forever and ever.  The second resurrection will then take place and many will be saved during Jesus millennial reign, fulfilling Dan.12:2 and Mt.25:46.  The Great White throne judgement will take place when the sheep will be separated from the goats and all those whose names are not written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire [Revelation 20:11-15].  Death and Hades will be cast into the lake of fire and there willl be no more death.  God will then usher in a new heaven and new earth and the New Jerusalem, the dwelling place of all believers, throughout all eternity. There will be no more pain, sorrow, or death. [Revelation 21–22].

Quasar93

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

About halfway through the seven years, the antichrist will break the covenant with Israel and her neighbors and make war against her.  At the time he sets up “the abomination of desolation,”  an image of himself, he will force everyone to worship, or be killed, in the new Jerusalem temple [Daniel 9:27; 2 Thessalonians 2:4], which will be rebuilt.  

Pretty spot on except for this small paragraph. People get the 1260, 1290 and 1335 confused. We can understand when the 1290 happens by juxtaposing it against the 1260 (time, times and half time) in Daniel ch. 12. Since we know the holy people are scattered (Dan.12:7) for 1260 days (Rev. 12:6) then we know the 1290 event can not....CAN NOT....come after the 1260 (time, times and half) event, because the 1290 event is the taking away of the Daily and the Abomination of Desolation being SET UP. Thus how can Israel/Jews be scattered (Flee Judea Matthew 24:15-16) 30  days before the AOD is set up? It doesn't match the scriptures so what is wrong? Any time Scriptures conflict we are confused, not God.

So we then have to only understand the 1290 event must come before the 1260 event. Then when we look at the question (Dan. 12:6) the Angel/Jesus poses we understand hes inferring how many days will there be until the END OF THESE WONDERS. (Jesus Returns/Second Coming). Its just common sense. The Jews can't flee after the Abomination of Desolation is set up if its set up 30 days after they scatter or Flee to the Wilderness. (Lord gave me this Thur.)

So EUREKA !! The 1335 has to be an Event also, and it has to be 1335 days until the End/Jesus Returns !! But what could that possibly be? 

Well who dies just before the Beast dies at the 2nd Woe? The Two-witnesses, then of course the Beast dies at the 7th Vial, so their 1260 Day Timelines do not parallel perfectly. Thus the Two-witnesses have to show up before the Beast shows up on the scene. Thus the 1335 Event. Israel is turned back to God at the 1335 event, or 75 Days before the Beast shows up and 45 days before the False Prophet, a Religious Jewish Leader who hates that Israel has accepted Jesus as their Messiah, takes away the Daily [Oblation/Tribute to Jesus/God) and sets up the AOD. 

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Blessed is he that comes to the 1335 Days basically means blessed is he who Repented and who made it to the Second Coming of Jesus. (Protected in the Wilderness for 1260 days) The days are days from EVENTS UNTIL THE SECOND COMING !!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Are you quite sure you have read Daniel correctly?

The 'Prince Messiah' is repeated a few verses later (Prince) and in the 1611 un-corrupted version it has a capital P as well. Subsequent translation do not. And Him being 'cut off' is assuredly talking of the Messiah also.

Are you sure that the "destruction" is not really meaning corruption? These words are interesting since Greek has far better words that would mean destruction, so maybe it meant corruption. All the bazzars and money changers etc. The things that Yeshua really did not like and got upset about. A flood of commerce and the ensuing fall. Jerusalem is like that today, and they had the gay pride thing there recently also just to prove how far they have gone.

I would put it to you that even modern translators have had an agenda regarding Daniel. So look again carefully.

Just something to take afresh look at.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

The biggest event for me personally, as I anxiously await, is the fastest ever elevator ride up in the history of the world, that was purchased and paid for for me by the blood of our Lord and Savior!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

7 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

The biggest event for me personally, as I anxiously await, is the fastest ever elevator ride up in the history of the world, that was purchased and paid for for me by the blood of our Lord and Savior!

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Pretty spot on except for this small paragraph. People get the 1260, 1290 and 1335 confused. We can understand when the 1290 happens by juxtaposing it against the 1260 (time, times and half time) in Daniel ch. 12. Since we know the holy people are scattered (Dan.12:7) for 1260 days (Rev. 12:6) then we know the 1290 event can not....CAN NOT....come after the 1260 (time, times and half) event, because the 1290 event is the taking away of the Daily and the Abomination of Desolation being SET UP. Thus how can Israel/Jews be scattered (Flee Judea Matthew 24:15-16) 30  days before the AOD is set up? It doesn't match the scriptures so what is wrong? Any time Scriptures conflict we are confused, not God.

So we then have to only understand the 1290 event must come before the 1260 event. Then when we look at the question (Dan. 12:6) the Angel/Jesus poses we understand hes inferring how many days will there be until the END OF THESE WONDERS. (Jesus Returns/Second Coming). Its just common sense. The Jews can't flee after the Abomination of Desolation is set up if its set up 30 days after they scatter or Flee to the Wilderness. (Lord gave me this Thur.)

So EUREKA !! The 1335 has to be an Event also, and it has to be 1335 days until the End/Jesus Returns !! But what could that possibly be? 

Well who dies just before the Beast dies at the 2nd Woe? The Two-witnesses, then of course the Beast dies at the 7th Vial, so their 1260 Day Timelines do not parallel perfectly. Thus the Two-witnesses have to show up before the Beast shows up on the scene. Thus the 1335 Event. Israel is turned back to God at the 1335 event, or 75 Days before the Beast shows up and 45 days before the False Prophet, a Religious Jewish Leader who hates that Israel has accepted Jesus as their Messiah, takes away the Daily [Oblation/Tribute to Jesus/God) and sets up the AOD. 

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Blessed is he that comes to the 1335 Days basically means blessed is he who Repented and who made it to the Second Coming of Jesus. (Protected in the Wilderness for 1260 days) The days are days from EVENTS UNTIL THE SECOND COMING !!

The Bible does not identify the specific events of the 1,290 and 1,335 days, in Dan.12, following the end of the tribulation, from when the abomination of desolation is set up - that follow time, time and the dividing of time/1,260 days.  I would speculate, the 1.290 day period may represent Satan being thrown into the Abyss for 1,000 years, followed by the first general resurrection, recorded in Rev.20:1-4.  Ending with Jesus establishing His 1,000 year reign on earth at the 1,335th day, recorded in Rev.20:6..

Quasar93

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

47 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

The Bible does not identify the specific events of the 1,290 and 1,335 days, in Dan.12, following the end of the tribulation, from when the abomination of desolation is set up - that follow time, time and the dividing of time/1,260 days.  I would speculate, the 1.290 day period may represent Satan being thrown into the Abyss for 1,000 years, followed by the first general resurrection, recorded in Rev.20:1-4.  Ending with Jesus establishing His 1,000 year reign on earth at the 1,335th day, recorded in Rev.20:6..

Quasar93

Yes it does identify when they are and thus what events they are  brother, you totally missed the clue I gave you that proves it can be nothing but what I stated, I understand you probably are thinking in old ways as I was until Thur. so its easy to overlook new revelation from the Holy Spirit when we have old thoughts ingrained. I'll try to be more clear.

Dan. 12:11 And from the time that the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. (SACRIFICE is not in Hebrew text)

Until we understand the KEY we can't understand that the 1335 can not be the END but has to be BEFORE the Midway point. Now I am going to show you the KEY again, it can not be wrong if you will just think.

The 1290 is the Abomination of Desolation in Daniel 12. Thus it has to be BEFORE the 1260 thus EVERY NUMBER is Reversed engineered so to speak in this chapter. Its really the 1230 or 1290 days until Jesus returns. Because the Abomination can't come 30 days after the holy people are scattered thus the 1335 must also come BEFORE the 1260 and the 1290. Since the 1290 CAN NOT come before the 1260 it is not days into the future, its days from a certain point until the END TIME. 

The 1260 is the Midway point, the 1290 is a AOD so it has to be BEFORE !! The 1260 NOT AFTER. 

Thus the 1335 is also before. 

Imagine it like this, we have a 7 year contract to work in Oil fields, and I am a quirky boss. On day 1335 most bosses would be talking about 1335 days into a 2520 day time period, but I am speaking about a day 1335 days from the END of our contract. I am not speaking about the LAST DAY, but about a specific day/Event 1335 days from the end. All three days are described as such. The first day is 1260, it can be confusing because its exactly in the MIDDLE, but the Abomination CAN NOT come after the SCATTERING of the holy people, so how can 1290 be AFTER 1260? It cant, which means the 1290 is ACTUALLY 1290 days from the END !! Which would make it 30 days before the Holy people are scattered.

Here's where its SIMPLE. Israel CAN NOT FLEE (1260 event) 30 days before the ABOMINATION (1290 event) even happens. 

The NUMBERS ARE ALL REVERSED !! Now that we know that we can understand the 1335 is the Two-Witnesses, they show up 1335 days before the Second Coming.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

One world government that will fall (deadly wound)healed by satan prentending to be Christ.

Christ returns

The tribulation will be cut short(5 months)the time of the locust

Matthew 24:15 "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place (whoso readeth, let him understand:)"

The "abomination" is when Satan stands in Jerusalem, and proclaims that he is God, and the world believes it. The "desolation" is an incorrect translation into the English, which should read "desolator", and Satan is the desolator that will make the claim that he is God, the true Christ. "Desolation" is a condition, in the Hebrew manuscripts it is written, "On the wings of the desolator," this is not a condition, but a entity, a person. It is through this individual, Satan that the abomination shall come from. It is the desolator [Satan] that shall cause all but the sealed of God, to become desolate, or deceived.

Daniel 9:27; "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and the determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

The Holy place is the place that the temple sits, and this is the subject for the very first, when the buildings of the temple were observed by the disciples, and the question of what it would be like at His second advent. This is where the desolation [Satan, the Antichrist] shall sit on mount Zion, making his abominations, or statements that he is the Christ.

The world will be deceived when Satan claims himself to be Christ, for he does have supernatural powers, and he will use them to to draw the peoples of the world to come to peace. He will say, I am Jesus whom ye have been waiting for, and I have come to bring peace to the world, and the world will be brought to peace and prosperity by Satan, the Antichrist. I feel that this time of world peace will come in a matter of months, or a few years. It will come though.

https://www.theseason.org/matthew/matthew24.htm