• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

Could you kindly provide a verse that contradicts...

And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name."
(Rev 14:9-11)

???

I said I believe a person can repent after receiving the mark. It is my personal opinion. Whether or not God forgives that person is entirely up to God... I don't know... So I don't judge. I don't put limitations on an all powerful omnipotent God.

Scripture says all things are possible with God. The sacrifice of Christ atoned for all sins.  Scripture says that Jesus Christ will bring life to all people.

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

You're wrong, people told me that it's too late to change your mind after death, just accept what the Bible is saying?

The Bible does not say a person cannot repent after their death and Resurrection before judgement.

Neither does the bible say that every belief we have must be contained in Scripture.

The Bible gives evidence of God making exceptions to the rules.  God can do as he pleases, and nothing in scripture says the power of God is limited

Edited by spiderman1917
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I said I believe a person can repent after receiving the mark. It is my personal opinion.

The Bible says "No' to that,why can you not accept that?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

The Bible does not say a person cannot repent after their death and Resurrection before judgement.

Neither does the bible say that every belief we have must be contained in Scripture.

Where did you read that , because that's not true.. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, angels4u said:

The Bible says "No' to that,why can you not accept that?

Where does the bible say a person cannot repent after receiving the mark of the beast? I didn't say they would receive God's forgiveness.  I'm saying if God wants to, he can forgive a person and remove the mark.

13 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Where did you read that , because that's not true.. 

It is true. Prove otherwise.  I did not read it anywhere. It was an inspiration that came to me while I was praying. I believe it was from the Holy Spirit.

I believe it pushes people away from God when we start to preach that God is going to burn humble, honest, charitable people in hell for all eternity for not knowing any better.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 1/23/2018 at 8:51 AM, spiderman1917 said:

People have one short shot at getting to heaven, so why does God hide himself and require faith rather than speak in a way that is clear and can be understood by each individual?

Do you believe that God would burn someone in hell forever for simply not believing in him? I'm amazed at how many Christians (and Muslims) actually believe that.

It is such a depressing belief, I don't know how anyone could call it "good news".

Would you mind telling me what is so horrible about not believing in an invisible entity, that it merits eternal agony?

Eternal suffering for not believing in someone who is invisible and hides himself? Are you kidding? Such a belief is so strangely prevalent. Why?

I love God, but the God I know isn't the epitome of cruel and unjust. God is love. The God I know said to those who crucified him, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do".

I am for punishment fitting the crime....if a person doesn't believe in an invisible entity, that doesn't mean they should be tormented forever, and ever, and ever, and ever for trillions of years...not sure why people preach something so unjust that pushes people away.

Scripture says God will reconcile all things to himself.  

Many of your posts have a very negative approach to God and Christianity and Scripture. I find this offensive since I am a born again Christian.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Satan can also turn himself into an angel of light.  When your beliefs contradict the Bible, or your experiences, you are in error and false doctrine.  You are believing what you want to believe, not what the Bible states.  When we contend with God's word, we lose.  It is rebellion.  

Joh 3:19  And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

You are posing what ifs and all the people in Korea are humble honest etc, but God says all we like sheep have gone his own way, and none is righteous, no not one.  

If you want our permission to rebel against God, you won't find it here.  If you want to attend a church that doesn't use the Bible as its guide to true or false doctrine, you won't find us giving you permission to do that either.  If you want to use the "burning in the bosom" to tell you that what you are doing is good and right, like the Mormons do, or your emotions, we can't talk you out of it because you have already made up your mind and aren't listening to the scriptures.  

I give up on people who don't want to hear the truth from God's word.  May God have mercy on your soul.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 hour ago, spiderman1917 said:

Scripture says all things are possible with God. The sacrifice of Christ atoned for all sins.  Scripture says that Jesus Christ will bring life to all people.

Actually, all people will indeed have life...

"I have hope in God, which they themselves also accept, that there will be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust." - Acts 24:15

Those who believed in Christ will take part of the resurrection of the just.

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life,
and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." - John 5:24

"He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life;
but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels." - Revelation 3:5

"For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith." - 1 John 5:4

And those who rejected Him will take part of the resurrection of the unjust, experiencing eternal torment.

"But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me." - Luke 19:27

"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars
shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8

"And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world,
and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." - John 3:19

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Why didn't God forgive this man..?

Luke 16:23-26 KJV
[23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. [24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. [25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. [26] And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

I never said God had to forgive anybody... I said he can... He can do anything. That's a fact! it's biblical!