• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

I accept what the word of God says about salvation.   I do NOT accept that you have obeyed the Gospel and I don't accept that someone who blasphemes God, calls God a liar, impugns God's reputation and bears NO Christian fruit is a true Christian.  You reject what God says about faith and about how people can be saved.    YOU are the one rejecting what the Bible says about salvation by faith.

You are only deceiving yourself. If you were saved, you would not be a blasphemer.

Also, I feel that God is upset with people who make him look bad by making him out to be someone that would burn humble, meek, and charitable people (in North Korea or Saudi Arabia) in hell for all eternity because they didn't know the truth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

16 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

Peter was a very anointed man of God who spoke with Christ face to face, saw his works, and then denied him 3 times.

Even people who are Born Again are sinners.

Also you don't know enough about me to be judging.  I typically only come to this website when I'm confused about something and have a question.

I have seen the fruits of the spirit plenty.

According to scripture my soul is saved, because the requirements for Salvation are met.  

It isn't God that I despise, it is what some people preach about God that drives people further away from Christ, that bothers me.

Spiderman, where did you read:

Peter was a very anointed man of God who spoke with Christ face to face,

I agree that some Christians don't  always act as they should , we shouldn't have our eyes on men but only on God :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7E-zxA-HFo Keep your eyes on Jesus ,Alan Jackson

2 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

Also, I feel that God is upset with people who make him look bad by making him out to be someone that would burn humble, meek, and charitable people (in North Korea or Saudi Arabia) in hell for all eternity because they didn't know the truth.

Spiderman ,it would be good if you don't look at other people and God but concern yourself and how much you believe from the Bible... 

Psalm 119:9 ESV

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word.

Guest shiloh357
22 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

Peter was a very anointed man of God who spoke with Christ face to face, saw his works, and then denied him 3 times.

Even people who are Born Again are sinners.A

All of us are sinners.  But no one who is a true believer attacks God's character the way you do.

Also you don't know enough about me to be judging.  I typically only come to this website when I'm confused about something and have a question.

Baloney.  When you are given sound biblical doctrine, you reject it because you want to stay on your hobby horse.  Even when you are shown you are wrong, you continue on your campaign against God andHis Word.

I have seen the fruits of the spirit plenty.

According to scripture my soul is saved, because the requirements for Salvation are met.  

You bear no fruit to that end that is evidenced on THIS board.

It isn't God that I despise, it is what some people preach about God that drives people further away from Christ, that bothers me.

The truth offends.   Jesus offended people all of the time.   The rich young ruler walked away from Jesus, as did many of His disciples and the religious leaders.   Jesus didn't worry about who rejected Him.   He simply told the unvarnished truth.   People are offended by the truth because their hearts are hardened, much like yours is.

4 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

Then your problem is with God, not people.   Jesus said:   "I am the way the truth and the life; no man cometh to the Father, but by me."  (John 14:6)   Is Jesus wrong?   No one is saved apart from Christ.   Apart from Jesus, every unsaved person will go to Hell.    That is what the Bible says. 

21 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

All of us are sinners.  But no one who is a true believer attacks God's character the way you do.

Baloney.  When you are given sound biblical doctrine, you reject it because you want to stay on your hobby horse.  Even when you are shown you are wrong, you continue on your campaign against God andHis Word.

You bear no fruit to that end that is evidenced on THIS board.

The truth offends.   Jesus offended people all of the time.   The rich young ruler walked away from Jesus, as did many of His disciples and the religious leaders.   Jesus didn't worry about who rejected Him.   He simply told the unvarnished truth.   People are offended by the truth because their hearts are hardened, much like yours is.

Then your problem is with God, not people.   Jesus said:   "I am the way the truth and the life; no man cometh to the Father, but by me."  (John 14:6)   Is Jesus wrong?   No one is saved apart from Christ.   Apart from Jesus, every unsaved person will go to Hell.    That is what the Bible says. 

And God could also give a person Enlightenment before they are judged to know the fullness of truth,  repent, and accept Jesus as Lord and savior, if that person truly didn't know the truth.  God can do anything.

Also, according to scripture, I'm saved.  I accept Jesus as Lord and savior, believe in the resurrection, and trust that his sacrifice atoned for my sins. 

I don't attack God but rather criticize false statements people make about God or taking scripture out of context.

Edited by spiderman1917

7 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

And God could also give a person Enlightenment before they are judged to know the fullness of truth,  repent, and accept Jesus as Lord and savior, if that person truly didn't know the truth.  God can do anything.

Also, according to scripture, I'm saved.  I accept Jesus as Lord and savior, believe in the resurrection, and trust that his sacrifice atoned for my sins. 

I don't attack God but rather criticize false statements people make about God or taking scripture out of context.

I'm reading you saying :

God can give you insight of how to be born again, I talked with you about this already so much,did you make this step of surendering to Jesus? Do you believe the Bible?

I'm saying again,don't look at other people of what they do , you will not be judged for what they do, you will only be judged by what you do: accept or reject Jesus ?

Shiloh is giving you very good advice :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I'm reading you saying :

God can give you insight of how to be born again, I talked with you about this already so much,did you make this step of surendering to Jesus? Do you believe the Bible?

I'm saying again,don't look at other people of what they do , you will not be judged for what they do, you will only be judged by what you do: accept or reject Jesus ?

Shiloh is giving you very good advice :) 

I've surrendered to Jesus and pray for the grace to be his obedient servant.  I believe the Bible is God's word. What I'm not sure about is interpretation.  The Bible says a lot of things like faith of a mustard seed can move mountains, ask anything of the father in my name and it will be done, those who believe in Christ will do his works and Greater works....there is overwhelming evidence that much of the Bible is not meant to be taken literally...yet people do so.

40 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

I've surrendered to Jesus and pray for the grace to be his obedient servant.  I believe the Bible is God's word. What I'm not sure about is interpretation.  The Bible says a lot of things like faith of a mustard seed can move mountains, ask anything of the father in my name and it will be done, those who believe in Christ will do his works and Greater works....there is overwhelming evidence that much of the Bible is not meant to be taken literally...yet people do so.

Faith can move mountains and then means that even in your struggles you can go to God and He will give you the strength you need for that moment, if I'm worried about something , God can take that mountain of worry away if I trust Him and He will move that mountain  because I believe in  Him. It does not mean I can go to a mountain and lift it up and move it to a different place, all you have to do is surrender to God , to have a relationship  with Jesus is not some name and claim thing,this is making the gospel cheap,God knows what we need and if we come to Him with our request , He might say Yes, No or wait.

The Bible is to be taken literally and I believe every Word ,we have to be careful about the interpretation and make sure that nobody is deceiving us with false teaching. How do we know that we know God? If we trust and obey Him,He should be first in our life and the rest will follow.

There are many things in the Bible we don't understand, don't worry about them, we might not know until we are in heaven :)

If my daughter is asking me something to do for her and I promise her that I will do it  then she has faith in me to do this for her,if I don't do it ,I will be a liar, if God is promising something to do for us He will because He cannot lie and this is called faith , I expect Him to come to my rescue:)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

6 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

I love God, but the God I know isn't the epitome of cruel and unjust.

Actually, God is perfectly just.

"Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?” says the Lord God, “and not that he should turn from his ways and live?" - Ezekiel 18:23

"When a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity,
and dies in it, it is because of the iniquity which he has done that he dies." - Ezekiel 18:26

"Again, when a wicked man turns away from the wickedness which he committed,
and does what is lawful and right, he preserves himself alive." - Ezekiel 18:27

"Yet the house of Israel says, ‘The way of the Lord is not fair.’ O house of Israel, is it not My ways which are fair, and your ways which are not fair?" - Ezekiel 18:29

Then God is perfectly just, in the same way today, if anyone comes to Christ and deny Him, they will not be remembered.

"If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.

If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself." - 2 Timothy 2:12-13

"Now the just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him." - Hebrews 10:38

Why does God require faith?!

"God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." - John 4:24

What happens today is that many are not hearing and answering the call of the Lord to repent and come to Him, so they can be saved.

"For the hearts of this people have grown dull.
Their ears are hard of hearing,
And their eyes they have closed,
Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears,
Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them." - Matthew 13:15

• Loved it! 1

I don't think a Meek, humble, charitable, honest person would reject Christ if they actually got to meet him.

God takes this into account.

There are nice, meek, humble, charitable, and honest people who do not know that Jesus is Lord , or who have already died.  I believe before they are judged, they will be given knowledge of Christ and repent and be saved.