• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

God hide Himself? He clearly manifested Himself in Jesus Christ.

People go to hell for rejecting God's rescue of mankind at Calvary. If you reject the lifeguard's attempts at rescuing you...you drown, whose at fault? Quit blaming God.

You can't call it good news because by your words you show a gross misunderstanding of the Gospel.

Born again people have little problem with faith because they realize the pit that that 'invisible God' brought them out of and gave them 'eyes' to see.

Start at Calvary.

Just to add a bit to Yowns correct and excellent response. God sends no one to Hell, we send ourselves there for selecting and choosing separation from Him. A person makes an eternal choice to reject God so that sin must be punished for eternity. That's my understanding. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

I don't think a Meek, humble, charitable, honest person would reject Christ if they actually got to meet him.

God takes this into account.

There are nice, meek, humble, charitable, and honest people who do not know that Jesus is Lord , or who have already died.  I believe before they are judged, they will be given knowledge of Christ and repent and be saved.

Spiderman,this is not what I read in my Bible,can you give me scripture ?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

17 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Can you give me a scripture that says every belief we have must come from scripture?  Scripture says much of what Jesus taught and did isn't even recorded.

To believe every belief must be found in scripture is not taught by the Bible and is an unbiblical man-made Doctrine and error.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

58 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

I don't think a Meek, humble, charitable, honest person would reject Christ if they actually got to meet him.

God takes this into account.

There are nice, meek, humble, charitable, and honest people who do not know that Jesus is Lord , or who have already died.  I believe before they are judged, they will be given knowledge of Christ and repent and be saved.

There's only two places we will stand at judgment time. The Bema Seat of Christ, or the Great White Throne Judgment. By then there is no change of mind, no options, your fate is sealed for all eternity, period... Works follow faith and it is fruit of the Holy Spirit in us. 

In my opinion, just as there are different rewards, honors and positions given to those Christian's whom worked hard for the Lord Jesus Christ here on Earth while they had the chance. I believe those whom did not accept the Lord Jesus as their personal Savior, will have different degrees of punishment based on their lives on Earth. But again, this is only my summation and understanding of scripture. 

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ro 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

John 12:32 ESV / 

And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”

1 Corinthians 15:22 

For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 Peter 4:6 ESV /

For this is why the gospel was preached even to those who are dead, that though judged in the flesh the way people are, they might live in the spirit the way God does.

Isaiah 25:6-8 ESV / 

On this mountain the Lord of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of rich food, a feast of well-aged wine, of rich food full of marrow, of aged wine well refined. And he will swallow up on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations. He will swallow up death forever; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, for the Lord has spoken.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

@spiderman1917

Your idea that all people will be saved and go to heaven is not scriptural. It is OK we all wished that all people would be saved, but the truth must be spoken, and the truth is that those who reject Christ will go to condemnation.

"When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door,
saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’ and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’
then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’
But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’
There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth,
when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out." - Luke 13:25-28

"The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels.
Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.
The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,
and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth." - Matthew 13:39-42

"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" - Matthew 7:21-23

10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

@spiderman1917 I suppose you would hold those taking the mark of the Beast will also be saved?

And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name."
(Rev 14:9-11)

Only a blatant denial of Scripture would say otherwise.

I believe that even if someone receives the mark of the beast, they can repent afterward

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

Could you kindly provide a verse that contradicts...

And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name."
(Rev 14:9-11)

???

That doesn't mean some won't repent.... I trust in God's mercy.... God changed his mind about the evil he plan to do to Israel.  God could change his mind about this as well.

Edited by spiderman1917
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

You trust in His mercy at the expense of His Justice. God is both merciful and just. If He only forgave (mercy) without punishment of sin He would not be just. He can be both because Jesus, being the sinless One took the wrath of God's judgement and offers freely mercy to those who receive His Son.

You still have not shown one piece of evidence that supports your ungodly notion that God forgives the unbeliever after this life. If that is so, why do Missionaries preach the Gospel at the expense of risking their lives?

And you have not provided evidence that God cannot forgive a person who repents after their death and Resurrection before being judged.

I believe some people, after recognizing the truth, will repent before being judged, and God can do whatever he wants, including forgive them.

So, you believe that a Meek, humble, charitable, honest person from Saudi Arabia or North Korea that didn't know Jesus was Lord is going to burn in hell for all eternity for something they did not know?

Missionaries risk their life to preach the gospel, for the Salvation of Souls.  I'm not saying Souls don't go to hell... I'm saying God can make exceptions to any rule, and I can show you in scripture where God has made exceptions to rules.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, spiderman1917 said:

And you have not provided evidence that God cannot forgive a person who repents after their death and Resurrection before being judged.

I believe some people, after recognizing the truth, will repent before being judged, and God can do whatever he wants, including forgive them.

So, you believe that a Meek, humble, charitable, honest person from Saudi Arabia or North Korea that didn't know Jesus was Lord is going to burn in hell for all eternity for something they did not know?

Missionaries risk their life to preach the gospel, for the Salvation of Souls.  I'm not saying Souls don't go to hell... I'm saying God can make exceptions to any rule, and I can show you in scripture where God has made exceptions to rules.

You're wrong, people told me that it's too late to change your mind after death, just accept what the Bible is saying?