Understanding What God Wants

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

As always my life is a never-ending-maze. I'm always experiencing something, or another without understanding what God wanted me learn from the last ordeal before there's a new ordeal. It seems as though my life is just suffering without a divine cause or reason.  For years, I've been stalked by my classmate's family. I am thirty-years-of age.  They not only stalk, but they break in, and refuse to stop. They've basically made my life/my family's life their home.  Everything in our home is connected to theirs.   We've heard them through phone tapping.  Our internet is connected to theirs, etc.  It's actually to the point where they get angry during the times I express how I want them out of my life. One of them has been heard yelling via tapping, as though they're being mistreated.  When is it not normal?  I've never heard of a thirty-year-old coping with their elementary classmate's family.  Their family acts like they're supposed to be in my life/my family's life, and are very stuck.  They take no responsibility for any of their crimes, or for causing any of the problems.  At this point, they've been stalking/breaking in so long that I don't think they see the gravity of their obsession.  During some of their tapping, I've even heard them map out my life, and discusss what my issues are through their tapping as though their stalking/breaking in are not part of the issue. In addition to everything else, I've been a caregiver for my father for years, assisting my mother, until now.  Of course, now it's null and void, as he is as no longer.  When it comes to looking for a job, there are concerns about my classmate's family, and other people breaking and entering.   No one should have to leave for work knowing that someone was just walking around their home, family's home, etc.  We also have neighbors who break in. We have seen things that they have that we know belong to us.  Everyone who wants to break in breaks in.  We have no way of proving things, and no one to prove anything to even if we did.  There is no legal help.   Surveillance does not work.  My classmate's family members continue to hack through every internet company.  I'm stalked by several people every day.  No place has been off limits.  In addition to the stalking, even if I had a job, what would I be doing? Everything I've ever been interested in is a hobby.  Job wise, I'm limited in what I can do. I become dysfunctional in public settings due to anxiety disorder. Add that to people stalking you, it does not make it better for you to function at work. I also believe I'm autistic to some degree.  There have always been certain things that most people understand, or tasks that certain people are able to fulfill that don't come easily for me, which impairs your job skills. When you add that to droves of people stalking you along with anxiety disorder, I wouldn't feel safe alone in a job setting.  I fear for my safety. I don't know who is stalking me, and who is not.  To top it off, my reputation has been damaged and even if it were not, who is going to hire you with droves of people stalking you everywhere you go?  How can you function if every place you go to is rigged with stalkers?  The neighbors have placed different animals on the fence.  My mother and I have seen rats, mice and opossums every weekend.  Different animals just don't appear on a fence every weekend.  We don't want to leave the house to see rats, or mice around the house after returning.  We have a neighbor who comes into the backyard almost every night.  I don't know what God wants.  I don't feel safe outside, and no one should be breaking and entering when we're not home.  We've coped with my classmate's family for years.  How long are they supposed to interrupt our lives whether it's invasion of privacy, or breaking in.  We shouldn't have to cope with different people breaking in while I'm working or my mother is out of the house.  I don't know what God wants when everything is the problem.  What does he want you to when your life is not reasonable?  No one should have to adjust to someone committing crimes against them their entire life.

I've known the person/person's family since I was ten going on eleven years of age.  Yes, I'm familiar with all of those terms.

• Thumbs Up 1

It may seem a little crazy, but it's been going on for years.  When I was a teen, they would get people my age to laugh at me, and make fun of me. I didn't notice it at first, but my family did. I believe since I was a child it started even back then.  I can recall times when it seemed like grown men, and women were monitoring me, in retrospect. I've never heard of adults spying on a child, but I believe it was even way back then.  How you can attack a child, but wouldn't want anyone to harass your daughter, or son is beyond me, as a parent, how could you? Just the fact that you have children alone, you would think that you wouldn't want to do that. You wouldn't want anyone to harass your son, or daughter. As far as my classmate's family, they've been stalking for at least fifteen years almost sixteen years.  I initially met them at ten.  They refuse to get out of my life.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 1/23/2018 at 1:03 PM, Seven tree said:

As always my life is a never-ending-maze. I'm always experiencing something, or another without understanding what God wanted me learn from the last ordeal before there's a new ordeal. It seems as though my life is just suffering without a divine cause or reason.  For years, I've been stalked by my classmate's family. I am thirty-years-of age.  They not only stalk, but they break in, and refuse to stop. They've basically made my life/my family's life their home.  Everything in our home is connected to theirs.   We've heard them through phone tapping.  Our internet is connected to theirs, etc.  It's actually to the point where they get angry during the times I express how I want them out of my life. One of them has been heard yelling via tapping, as though they're being mistreated.  When is it not normal?  I've never heard of a thirty-year-old coping with their elementary classmate's family.  Their family acts like they're supposed to be in my life/my family's life, and are very stuck.  They take no responsibility for any of their crimes, or for causing any of the problems.  At this point, they've been stalking/breaking in so long that I don't think they see the gravity of their obsession.  During some of their tapping, I've even heard them map out my life, and discusss what my issues are through their tapping as though their stalking/breaking in are not part of the issue. In addition to everything else, I've been a caregiver for my father for years, assisting my mother, until now.  Of course, now it's null and void, as he is as no longer.  When it comes to looking for a job, there are concerns about my classmate's family, and other people breaking and entering.   No one should have to leave for work knowing that someone was just walking around their home, family's home, etc.  We also have neighbors who break in. We have seen things that they have that we know belong to us.  Everyone who wants to break in breaks in.  We have no way of proving things, and no one to prove anything to even if we did.  There is no legal help.   Surveillance does not work.  My classmate's family members continue to hack through every internet company.  I'm stalked by several people every day.  No place has been off limits.  In addition to the stalking, even if I had a job, what would I be doing? Everything I've ever been interested in is a hobby.  Job wise, I'm limited in what I can do. I become dysfunctional in public settings due to anxiety disorder. Add that to people stalking you, it does not make it better for you to function at work. I also believe I'm autistic to some degree.  There have always been certain things that most people understand, or tasks that certain people are able to fulfill that don't come easily for me, which impairs your job skills. When you add that to droves of people stalking you along with anxiety disorder, I wouldn't feel safe alone in a job setting.  I fear for my safety. I don't know who is stalking me, and who is not.  To top it off, my reputation has been damaged and even if it were not, who is going to hire you with droves of people stalking you everywhere you go?  How can you function if every place you go to is rigged with stalkers?  The neighbors have placed different animals on the fence.  My mother and I have seen rats, mice and opossums every weekend.  Different animals just don't appear on a fence every weekend.  We don't want to leave the house to see rats, or mice around the house after returning.  We have a neighbor who comes into the backyard almost every night.  I don't know what God wants.  I don't feel safe outside, and no one should be breaking and entering when we're not home.  We've coped with my classmate's family for years.  How long are they supposed to interrupt our lives whether it's invasion of privacy, or breaking in.  We shouldn't have to cope with different people breaking in while I'm working or my mother is out of the house.  I don't know what God wants when everything is the problem.  What does he want you to when your life is not reasonable?  No one should have to adjust to someone committing crimes against them their entire life.

To know what God wants you have to ask Him. Are you a born again Christian? Are you a praying person? Have you given God your life or do you control your life yourself?

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Father in reading of seven tree's question I am led not to try to answer the question, but instead to pray to You. Please send strong angels to provide protection  for seven tree, all to be a strong protective ring  around  both person and possessions making enemies fearful so that they go away. 

Being a caregiver is such a high calling in Godly service, but one that is seldom financially profitable. Please make this to be the exception, may seven tree be led by the Holy Spirit's leading into  good service in Jesus's name that will also  provide for stabile career in care giving or related talents.

I ask in the name of my Lord and savior Jesus. Amen  and thank you.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Talk to Abby. She understands.

Blessings.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry, Yowm, forgot your name

I thank you, Neighbor, Abby-Joy MissMuffet, Yowm, & Justin Adams for your prayers, scriptures, and comments.  Is there an individual way to respond to comments? I don't know.

The stalking has just been geared towards my immediate family.  The rest of my family has become part of the stalking, as well, with an exception of a half-brother, in response to the question about the stalking, Abby.  Neighbor, as for the caregiver prayer, I'm not a caregiver anymore, which is part of the dilemma.  I'm stalked everywhere that I go, and when the house is left there are break-ins.

Edited by Seven tree
Yowm, I forgot your name.

Yes, Abby-Joy, I've gotten several unknown numbers, made-up numbers, 1800 numbers, etc.  They also change passwords to accounts.  If I ever log in with a similar name, it's because they changed the password, and I started a new account.  If I didn't create a new account, then they changed the password, so that I couldn't log in, and created another account.  All of it stems from my classmates family.  As old as I am, they refuse to get out of my life.  There isn't anything to call it, but arrested development.  Their obsession is out of hand.  The prank calls come from their house. They've been heard through their tapping.  Everything has been connected to their house.  They constantly hack and tap.

Edited by Seven tree
Included more