• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/10/1963

Looking to strenghten the feeble knees and the hands that hang down.Concerning the questions of the pilgrim's hearts. why such prevailing in the teachings  amidst God's fold? You may say like I ask myself? "THE LOST OF SALVATION" One of the facts right from the start I would point out here is the need for grace on the part of Brethrens endued with wisdom.We understand like a brother put it .We need  to instruct and filled the gaps using the scriptures in their context.But I would at this time bring answer for this unhealthy teaching by questions we have had or you may have even now.Reasonings.My question to you in multipled  form beloved would follow as.How did our Salvation originated from. In other words.Were  you saved out of the ordinary source.(God).That is what the scripture attest when it say: "As many as received Him...Which were born not of blood (Jews) nor the will of man...(The vessel or means).nor the flesh...nothing of oneself...BUT OF God. So, we conclude that God is the source,the means,and owner of our Salvation,right? Alright then.At this point we have no arguments right? "Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect it is God that justify,who shall condemn? Christ has died yea hath risen.My second question to you beloved would be would you accept anything that has no security? You mean to say that God could give you and I something base on performance!! Like Salvation! Do not scriptures point in the books of Acts "putting a yoke on the disciples that none of the forefathers could bare!!!" Now would that not send the message of work,work,work with securing your own Salvation.What is the stressing point of relationships.Like marriage.Do your thoughts is your mad in love,and you want to do this and that for your beloved.Or is your thoughts like I better do this and that if I want to keep that relationship? we can call this "FIRST LOVE". At this point I would ask another question.Why did you seek Salvation? What was the center of your attractions toward Yeshua the Lord. (Physical Attractions) The Church (Building),fellowship,and outside sources.Like the physical aspect  and 7 cloud experiences.Or was it all about Jesus? The rest and peace He gaved you and I when we were freed from sin's heavy load.Turning our mourning into dancing and sorrrows with the oil of joy. The apostle Peter responded to the Lord Jesus.."will ye also leave...answered were will we go!! Thou has the words of Eternal life and we have believed....We invest into a relationship because of our love.We do not call it works. Why do the human thinks he has to do something to be loved or appreciate?Human nature.The Word of God point out that while we were yet sinners...Christ died for us.Man!! you mean God love me filthy wrecth that I am? Yes indeed!! but what about all these things ive' done or do not do or should be doing? Is this not the question you and I may have and do have? Yes beloved we have.The delemma then is again ourselves(Works).not Christ the center of our affections.But what was the center  of the new life we found in Christ. Fellowship around His Word, and the Saints and unity of the Spirit.Why the shift of  Security to Works then in our midst.I would say different reasons.Human reasonings is a great chunk of the matter. "The ya but you have to show you are saved...and someone fall back into the world...a particular sin or rebellion etc...Now let me ask you beloved are you talking about yourself? or someone else or anything between the lines? Let me quote a scripture in the book of job "A man needs the compassion of his friends though he forsake the fear of the Almighty..."  I would point out that the issues about works is a fundamental teachings of the world's false gods.Sadly manifest in Christendom.False prophets teach such and preach either war or peace to get their needs met.Not because they care for the flocks. So the focus is our Love for the Lord manifest to others and eachother.These complement and nuture or service and mutual obedience to our Lord and master.Not the other way around.Yes I purposely avoided repeating the various scriptures used to support The security of the believer that is attack in the present age.And we must contend for the Faith.But my desire in sharing these thoughts of the heart is due to the struggles we have experienced at one point or another.And to not put a stumbling block before others seeing how much griefs it may have cause us?In our beloved Yeshua/Agape Orphan

gdpit_com_325838795_18.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

What country are you from? This is so very hard to read and is probably therefore of no effect. Grammar and spellcheck work wonders for those who don’t speak English well.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

What a horrible dismissive remark. :(  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 1/23/2018 at 4:56 PM, Orphan said:

Looking to strenghten the feeble knees and the hands that hang down.Concerning the questions of the pilgrim's hearts. why such prevailing in the teachings  amidst God's fold? You may say like I ask myself? "THE LOST OF SALVATION" One of the facts right from the start I would point out here is the need for grace on the part of Brethrens endued with wisdom.We understand like a brother put it .We need  to instruct and filled the gaps using the scriptures in their context.But I would at this time bring answer for this unhealthy teaching by questions we have had or you may have even now.Reasonings.My question to you in multipled  form beloved would follow as.How did our Salvation originated from. In other words.Were  you saved out of the ordinary source.(God).That is what the scripture attest when it say: "As many as received Him...Which were born not of blood (Jews) nor the will of man...(The vessel or means).nor the flesh...nothing of oneself...BUT OF God. So, we conclude that God is the source,the means,and owner of our Salvation,right? Alright then.At this point we have no arguments right? "Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect it is God that justify,who shall condemn? Christ has died yea hath risen.My second question to you beloved would be would you accept anything that has no security? You mean to say that God could give you and I something base on performance!! Like Salvation! Do not scriptures point in the books of Acts "putting a yoke on the disciples that none of the forefathers could bare!!!" Now would that not send the message of work,work,work with securing your own Salvation.What is the stressing point of relationships.Like marriage.Do your thoughts is your mad in love,and you want to do this and that for your beloved.Or is your thoughts like I better do this and that if I want to keep that relationship? we can call this "FIRST LOVE". At this point I would ask another question.Why did you seek Salvation? What was the center of your attractions toward Yeshua the Lord. (Physical Attractions) The Church (Building),fellowship,and outside sources.Like the physical aspect  and 7 cloud experiences.Or was it all about Jesus? The rest and peace He gaved you and I when we were freed from sin's heavy load.Turning our mourning into dancing and sorrrows with the oil of joy. The apostle Peter responded to the Lord Jesus.."will ye also leave...answered were will we go!! Thou has the words of Eternal life and we have believed....We invest into a relationship because of our love.We do not call it works. Why do the human thinks he has to do something to be loved or appreciate?Human nature.The Word of God point out that while we were yet sinners...Christ died for us.Man!! you mean God love me filthy wrecth that I am? Yes indeed!! but what about all these things ive' done or do not do or should be doing? Is this not the question you and I may have and do have? Yes beloved we have.The delemma then is again ourselves(Works).not Christ the center of our affections.But what was the center  of the new life we found in Christ. Fellowship around His Word, and the Saints and unity of the Spirit.Why the shift of  Security to Works then in our midst.I would say different reasons.Human reasonings is a great chunk of the matter. "The ya but you have to show you are saved...and someone fall back into the world...a particular sin or rebellion etc...Now let me ask you beloved are you talking about yourself? or someone else or anything between the lines? Let me quote a scripture in the book of job "A man needs the compassion of his friends though he forsake the fear of the Almighty..."  I would point out that the issues about works is a fundamental teachings of the world's false gods.Sadly manifest in Christendom.False prophets teach such and preach either war or peace to get their needs met.Not because they care for the flocks. So the focus is our Love for the Lord manifest to others and eachother.These complement and nuture or service and mutual obedience to our Lord and master.Not the other way around.Yes I purposely avoided repeating the various scriptures used to support The security of the believer that is attack in the present age.And we must contend for the Faith.But my desire in sharing these thoughts of the heart is due to the struggles we have experienced at one point or another.And to not put a stumbling block before others seeing how much griefs it may have cause us?In our beloved Yeshua/Agape Orphan

gdpit_com_325838795_18.jpg

You can never lose your salvation. It is eternal. It is by God free gift of grace that salvation is available to those whom he calls unto repentance. 

Because those who heed the call are those sheep Jesus spoke of when he said he knows us by name. And we, those sheep, know his voice and follow him. If we give up on Jesus, fall away, Jesus doesn't give up on us. Because we were his before the world came to be. Our names were written in the Lamb's book of life before this world was created by God's will and sovereign power. 

Never let anyone tell you you can do something to lose your salvation. Because you did nothing to earn it in the first place. You have faith in Jesus and his sacrifice for your sins. You repented, were redeemed of those transgressions, and those sins/transgressions, were put under the blood Jesus sacrificed on the last sin altar, the cross, as that perfect unblemished Lamb that took away the  sins of the world there. 

You were baptized in the Holy Spirit of God the moment you believed. And you were indwelt by his Holy Spirit that now will guide you into all truth. As with all relationships, it takes time to trust and communication is vital. Because you've just renounced the world's trappings and entered into God's grace. 

Pray, spend time with God. Meditate, take long walks in the wonder of his creation, nature. You are renewed in the spirit , love, and life of Christ. The old you is passed away and the new you has arisen to be in Christ. Praise the Lord! 

Jesus speaking here: John 6:39, "And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day."

John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."

John 10: 7-28, "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand."

1 John 2:19, "They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, in order that it might be shown that they all are not of us."

I've happened on atheist sponsored sites wherein they hope to mislead those who are truly in Christ. Because be aware there are those who pretend to be Christian just to deceive the actual saints of God, as the Bible tells us also. Jesus never knew them. They are not in Christ. 

Those sites attempt to say that eternal salvation teachings are a license to sin. This of course is not true. Because the word of God clearly teaches that those who are in Christ do not make a habit of sinning. They do not sin. Those who willfully sin are not of God.  Whereas the actual redeemed in Christ Christian is a new creation and no longer that former sinner self. 

1 John 3:9Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

2 Corinthians 5: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

We have God, his Holy Spirit, living within us. We cannot be led to willfully sin. John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

God bless you. :)