• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Only from the lap of American sloth , ease , luxury , completely ignorant of Christian life around the world could the  feeble brained  premise that Christians need a tribulation 

to experience real persecution arise . 

Fat & sassy in their spiritual ignorance of the world  . 

" In the world ye shall have tribulation . "      ( John 16 : 33 )

Immorality and   unbelief  knows nose no end

Jesus said if any man brings one of the little ones it would be better for him to an anchor tied to his neck and tossed to the sea.

Knowing this is happening how long will the Lord allow it. we should have our lamps full now.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

51 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Only from the lap of American sloth , ease , luxury , completely ignorant of Christian life around the world could the  feeble brained  premise that Christians need a tribulation 

to experience real persecution arise . 

Fat & sassy in their spiritual ignorance of the world  . 

" In the world ye shall have tribulation . "      ( John 16 : 33 )

Full of self- pride & Self - promoting , already taking credit for their supposed  future courage from the cowardly comfort of their American easy chairs as they simultaneously low ball the Christian executions , rape , starvations , torture , amputations, imprisonments occurring  around the world as not nearly measuring up to turbulent world in which they will preform so valiantly that to hear them pontificate they sound like they fully expect  Jesus will fall at their feet in appreciation . 

Absolutely nauseating in their condescending arrogance . 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

20 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Quite telling that in virtually every post- tribulation , last days, confused rambling you read you will never hear a word mentioned of the God's chosen people the Jews , or God's separate reconciliation of the nation Israel unto Himself .

A person's instinctive & purposeful  elimination  of  any mention of Jews in discussing  the world at a time of great brutality and execution  speaks volumes about the mindset of that person .

" For God will save Zion and will build the cities of Judah that they may dwell there and have it in possession .                                                                                                                            The seed also of his servants shall inherit it and they that love his name shall dwell therein ."

( Psalm 69 : 36 )

Pardon me for saying so, but you sound bitter......don't disagree the western church is far too soft and comfy.......and that christians are suffering terribly  around the world in pagan countries......our turn is coming here though, as western nations become increasingly pagan. 

I'm not sure that Israel's reconciliation will be separate......she will look on who they pierced and wail and mourn for Him the same time as the nations do. (Rev 1:7).....not sure what you meant by that.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

9 hours ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

That is not a promise of any such thing. It was for the church in Philadelphia, not for Christians in general. The wrath of God is not the persecution of Christians during the Tribulation, but the judgments that He will be pouring out on the unsaved during the same time--culminating in the destruction of the earth by fire---as well as the lake of fire (the second death). The persecution of the saints is according to God's plan and is NOT His wrath, but the wrath of Satan; nor will we be spared it. Believing that you're not going enter the Tribulation (if it is God's will for you to live through that time) will make the reality devastating to you.  

Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, but do not measure the court outside the temple (God's worshipers on earth); leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months." (Revelation 11:1,2 ESV)

If anyone is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes;

if anyone is to be slain with the sword, with the sword must he be slain.

Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints. (Revelation 13:10 ESV)

I disagree with your interpretation.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

30 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Pardon me for saying so, but you sound bitter......don't disagree the western church is far too soft and comfy.......and that christians are suffering terribly  around the world in pagan countries......our turn is coming here though, as western nations become increasingly pagan. 

I'm not sure that Israel's reconciliation will be separate......she will look on who they pierced and wail and mourn for Him the same time as the nations do. (Rev 1:7).....not sure what you meant by that.

God has said that Israel is His peculiar treasure . 

They are the only race of people  to ever have the physical presence of God the Father appear to them .

Being that God has always dealt with the Jews on a separate basis ,  and not always favorably I might add ,  there is no reason in my Christian understanding that God 

will not continue what He swore to do on a separate basis  . 

Do you know of any ?

It is only in our selfish , pompous , " it's all about me attitude "  that Christians , whether pre-trib or post -trib believe the tribulation is all about them   because of course we are so important . 

Christ said , " IT IS FINISHED  "  upon the cross for a reason .

When you have Christ as Savior  you are the  " FINISHED "  result of the blood spilled upon the cross . 

To say you are not finished and you need to be refined in the tribulation because Christ giving His all upon the cross just was not enough to get the job done is blasphemy  .

In their conceited minds the  tribulation has to be all about us because after all , who is more important that us ?

A perfect estimation of the carnal mind .

The fact of the matter is that the rapture is nothing more than God getting a bunch of busy body , self-promoting ,   Christians out of the way for  God's final dealing with His separate  " treasure " Israel .

They just can't believe  that it is not all about them because they are so wonderful .

"  For the Lord hath chose Jacob unto himself , and Israel for His peculiar treasure "   ( Psalm 135 : 4 ) 

" 

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Jesus said "It is finished." because ALL is finished "in Him."

Which, in particular, means all is finished for Israel. Which is certain, for He was "the Last" of those born under the Old Covenant. Israel then became "the dead in Christ", "the first who would be last" to receive the Holy Spirit of God...which was given first to the gentiles, who for this reason are "the last who are first." Which Peter confirmed, declaring that the Holy Spirit's coming at Pentecost was the fulfillment of "God pouring out His spirit upon all flesh" foretold by Joel the prophet.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

18 minutes ago, ScottA said:

Jesus said "It is finished." because ALL is finished "in Him."

Which, in particular, means all is finished for Israel. Which is certain, for He was "the Last" of those born under the Old Covenant. Israel then became "the dead in Christ", "the first who would be last" to receive the Holy Spirit of God...which was given first to the gentiles, who for this reason are "the last who are first." Which Peter confirmed, declaring that the Holy Spirit's coming at Pentecost was the fulfillment of "God pouring out His spirit upon all flesh" foretold by Joel the prophet.

to receive the Holy Spirit of God...which was given first to the gentiles

I don't think the twelve jews in the upper room would agree with ya doctrine.      It wasn't the unholy spirit that fell on them jews, it was the HOLY and it fell on them FIRST .

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

3 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Being that God has always dealt with the Jews on a separate basis ,  and not always favorably I might add ,  there is no reason in my Christian understanding that God 

will not continue what He swore to do on a separate basis  . 

Do you know of any ?

Yes I do.  Because Israel was not the mystery of God hid from the foundation of the world.....the church was....Body of Christ.  I think the Body of our Lord has some not minor importance on the stage........no credit to any members of the church though, all glory to Him.  Israel did not come into being until much later in history after the foundation of the world.........she fulfilled her role in the will of God, as carrier of His laws and gave birth to the Messiah who was always intended to be the Saviour of the whole world, and she is loved for the sake of the patriarchs.  That said, the times of the Gentiles are coming to a close soon and we look forward to the Jews not being blinded in part any longer.........which means........she will join the Body of Christ, yes?  So......pretty important  then.  Cause for rejoicing too.  And no credit to Israel then either of course, all glory to the Lord.

8 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

It is only in our selfish , pompous , " it's all about me attitude "  that Christians , whether pre-trib or post -trib believe the tribulation is all about them   because of course we are so important . 

Are we?  ....and who are "we" anyway?  You are painting the whole entire church with a very broad brush.........do you just mean the fat lazy spoiled pompous western church by that or are you including suffering Christian martyrs in other places in the world.  And when you say Christians do you also include the Jewish members of the church?...or just the fat lazy spoiled pompous western ones....? 

27 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

"  For the Lord hath chose Jacob unto himself , and Israel for His peculiar treasure "   ( Psalm 135 : 4 ) 

Yes, He did choose them......He chose them as mentioned above, to bring the Messiah and the word of God to the........world.   Salvation is of the Jews.  Israel has fulfilled her role in that sense.  And soon time for her to receive mercy through the mercy that the church received....so good thing the church did receive it.......and any time is a good time too.

21 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

The fact of the matter is that the rapture is nothing more than God getting a bunch of busy body , self-promoting ,   Christians out of the way

I didn't know the Lord was going to accept busybody self-promoting people as part of His Bride.....thought we had to be overcomers.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

to receive the Holy Spirit of God...which was given first to the gentiles

I don't think the twelve jews in the upper room would agree with ya doctrine.      It wasn't the unholy spirit that fell on them jews, it was the HOLY and it fell on them FIRST .

Certainly the spirit of Christ and of God came upon men before Pentecost, but the distinction of the Holy Spirit (the Helper) is documented (not by me) but throughout the scriptures as not coming until after Jesus went to the Father and sent Him, which was at Pentecost.

This you apparently are not clear on.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, ScottA said:

Certainly the spirit of Christ and of God came upon men before Pentecost, but the distinction of the Holy Spirit (the Helper) is documented (not by me) but throughout the scriptures as not coming until after Jesus went to the Father and sent Him, which was at Pentecost.

This you apparently are not clear on.

Scott that was very clever and sneaky.   I was speaking about AFTER CHRISTS ascencion but ya tried to make it sound like I was talking bout something else.

THE DAY of Pentecost was AFTER and that was THE DAY  I was speaking of.     PS,  they was jews .    And it came on them FIRST .

Scott why cant men just die to pride and admit when they messed something up.   Pride was the condemanation of satan .