• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Scott that was very clever and sneaky.   I was speaking about AFTER CHRISTS ascencion but ya tried to make it sound like I was talking bout something else.

THE DAY of Pentecost was AFTER and that was THE DAY  I was speaking of.     PS,  they was jews .    And it came on them FIRST .

Scott why cant men just die to pride and admit when they messed something up.   Pride was the condemanation of satan .

You are quick to judge, for which I should not even answer you - for you do not deserve it.

I spoke in general in accordance wit "a time, times, and half a time" and "the two folds" which Christ brings to the Father, which things are true. If you want to split hairs - perhaps you would like to give Christ a piece of your mind and tell Him that He should have put a "but" in these scriptures...and while you are at it, ask Him how he thinks you have dealt with me.

On the other hand, if you would like to discuss the greater details, perhaps you could show a little more love.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

23 minutes ago, ScottA said:

You are quick to judge, for which I should not even answer you - for you do not deserve it.

I spoke in general in accordance wit "a time, times, and half a time" and "the two folds" which Christ brings to the Father, which things are true. If you want to split hairs - perhaps you would like to give Christ a piece of your mind and tell Him that He should have put a "but" in these scriptures...and while you are at it, ask Him how he thinks you have dealt with me.

On the other hand, if you would like to discuss the greater details, perhaps you could show a little more love.

Since all man kind derserves nothing but the lowest hell,   yeah I have to agree I don't DESERVE squat .    

I deserve hell fire ten thousand times ten.     Excuse me while  I go praise GOD for his mercy.    Never answer me what I deserve,   I will surely tell ya , ITS HELLFIRE ONLY.

But thanks be to GOD in Christ , its life everlasting .     Oh,   I didn't judge ya,   I only said what pride was .  

41 minutes ago, ScottA said:

At the risk of derailing the thread I will go start another .      Feel free to come or not too.     It will be on the most dangerous , vile , wicked , satanic delusoin

being poured out in these last days.   All inclusive hug for world peace from satan and his own .      Seeker friendly did this .    And oh yeah I got bones with that lie too.

Draw any conclusion you like about me.    But don't join in this hug and lets focus on unity and not doctrine dung pile gaining ground.  A sham from satan this is

and one of the worst men of belial himself is spreading it in the message from darkness KAIROS UNITY.  its all of satan .   Just doing me part of warning against it . 

Praise the LORD and lift those hands unto HE alone . 

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

At the risk of derailing the thread I will go start another .      Feel free to come or not too.     It will be on the most dangerous , vile , wicked , satanic delusoin

being poured out in these last days.   All inclusive hug for world peace from satan and his own .      Seeker friendly did this .    And oh yeah I got bones with that lie too.

Draw any conclusion you like about me.    But don't join in this hug and lets focus on unity and not doctrine dung pile gaining ground.  A sham from satan this is

and one of the worst men of belial himself is spreading it in the message from darkness KAIROS UNITY.  its all of satan .   Just doing me part of warning against it . 

Praise the LORD and lift those hands unto HE alone . 

I joined nothing of the sort. But spoke of God's truth, and you came at me with a vengeance: indeed, "bones" for fruit. I guess that answers whether or not you will show a little more love.

Just now, ScottA said:

I joined nothing of the sort. But spoke of God's truth, and you came at me with a vengeance: indeed, "bones" for fruit. I guess that answers whether or not you will show a little more love.

Scott .   relax and praise the LORD.   I never said You did join.  I was only saying DONT JOIN.

Warnings are not the enemy nor an attack.   just reminders.    IF I could I do a back flip if someone else came and warned me about this ,  I faint I think with joy.

even though I know it .   

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 1/25/2018 at 3:24 PM, ScottA said:

The greatest tribulation is all the sins of the world, past, present, and future, being placed upon Christ. The point is, you and the greater church complex have the timing of the most important part of understanding the end times...wrong.

If you properly attribute the time of great tribulation to the time of Christ...it all comes out differently (correctly). Things that you have pushed off as not possibly being fulfilled yet, have indeed been fulfilled. Adjust the timing of the main event...and have another look.

Uh,  I don't know where you got the idea that "The greatest tribulation is all the sins of the world, past, present,and future, being placed upon Christ." Sorry but that's just not biblical.  Please give Scripture reference.

Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor ever shall be. 

15 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Uh,  I don't know where you got the idea that "The greatest tribulation is all the sins of the world, past, present,and future, being placed upon Christ." Sorry but that's just not biblical.  Please give Scripture reference.

Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor ever shall be. 

The biblical record is enough record of its own.

But if you know of a greater tribulation than all that Christ took upon Himself, tell us, that we may put it in the scales to see if you are correct.

Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.

3 minutes ago, ScottA said:

The biblical record is enough record of its own.

But if you know of a greater tribulation than all that Christ took upon Himself, tell us, that we may put it in the scales to see if you are correct.

Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.

I gave the scripture reference in Matthew, a direct quote from Jesus Himself.  I don't think I can make it any clearer.  Where does it say that when He went to the cross, that that was the greatest tribulation?  Please show me where it says that in the Bible?  Precept upon precept, line upon line.

49 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

I gave the scripture reference in Matthew, a direct quote from Jesus Himself.  I don't think I can make it any clearer.  Where does it say that when He went to the cross, that that was the greatest tribulation?  Please show me where it says that in the Bible?  Precept upon precept, line upon line.

If you need me to show you that Christ took on the greatest tribulation the world will ever know, then you have already betrayed Him. There is nothing more to be said. "It is finished."

1 minute ago, ScottA said:

If you need me to show you that Christ took on the greatest tribulation the world will ever know, then you have already betrayed Him. There is nothing more to be said. "It is finished."

When Christ said "It is finished"  He meant that He paid for our sin debt, yours and mine.  He finished His work on the cross.  He conquered death and took away it's sting.  I have not betrayed Jesus.   Satan asked Eve, "Did God really say that you will die if you ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?"  If you read the geneaology of Adam, Seth, it shows that sin entered and death.  "And then he died."  For the wages of sin is death. Show me the verse as I said before where it said that Jesus dying on the cross was the greatest tribulation, word for word..... back up what you claim with Scripture please, as I say again.