• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 1/25/2018 at 5:11 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

The problem is that those who think the Church will go through the tribulation think that the Christians will not be harmed and that is not the case

SIS many of us will die.    I aint one of those thinking we wont be harmed.     Prepare thy mind to lose all for JESUS ,to die for Him .    And rejoice when persecuted amen.

Sing with me sister.  THEIR JUST AINT NO FEAR OF DEATH.   Whether I live or die  I am the Lords.   When my time is up its up , no fear .   You loved sister.

You loved like three day starved calf loves that first sip of milk.    Be blessed sister.    and praise the Lord.   

God has given a promise in Revelation 3:10 that those who are his genuine children will not suffer the wrath and judgment of the seven year tribulation.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, missmuffet said:

God has given a promise in Revelation 3:10 that those who are his genuine children will not suffer the wrath and judgment of the seven year tribulation.

Sis no worries.    None of us WHO follow CHRIST will suffer GODS WRATH.

I might be persecuted and killed by men,  but Gods wrath NO.      Be blessed and know you loved.    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/24/2018 at 5:38 AM, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

No bunkers.

No food caches.

No guns.

No gold.

No Bitcoin.

7 TIPS FOR PREPARING FOR THE GREAT TRIBULATION

1.       Cleanse yourself of every defilement of body and spirit, as necessary.

By this we shall know that we are of the truth and reassure our heart before Him; for whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and He knows everything. Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence before God; and whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do what pleases Him. (1 John 3:19-22 ESV)

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9 ESV)

2.       Put on the whole armor of God.

…Be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of His might…

Take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day,

and having done all, to stand firm.

Stand, therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth,

and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,

and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.

In all circumstances, take up the shield of faith,

with which you can extinguish the flaming darts of the evil one;

and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God… (Ephesians 6:10, 13, 14-17 ESV)

3.       Pray. (For yourself, and for your brothers and sisters in Christ.)

To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints…

(Ephesians 6:18 ESV)

“But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to happen, and to stand before the Son of Man.” (Luke 21:36 ESV)/"Watch ye, therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man." (KJV)

4.       Trust in the Lord.

(Take Him at His word, prove it for yourself, and stand on it---as though your LIFE depends upon it.)

“Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose trust is in the LORD.

He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream,

and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green,

and is not anxious in the year of drought,

for it does not cease to bear fruit.” (Jeremiah 17:7,8 ESV)

5.       Prepare your mind to suffer for Christ’s sake---and look forward to the joy and rest to follow!

…Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. (Hebrews 12:2 ESV)

Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when His glory is revealed. (1 Peter 4:12,13 ESV)

“Truly, truly, I say to you, you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice. You will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will turn into joy.” (John 16:20 ESV)

6.       Cast all your anxieties upon the Lord. (1 Peter 5:7)

When I am afraid, I put my trust in You. (Psalm 56:3 ESV)

When the cares of my heart are many, Your consolations cheer my soul. (Psalm 94:19 ESV)

7.       Keep a loose hand on everything you have (your possessions, your loved ones, and your own life)---and prepare to lose it all for Jesus.

“Whoever seeks to preserve his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will keep it.”

(Luke 17:33 ESV)

"Whoever loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me."  

(Matthew 10:37 ESV)

If anyone is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes; if anyone is to be slain with the sword, with the sword must he be slain.

Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints. (Revelation 13:10 ESV)

----

“What no eye has seen, nor ear heard,

Nor the heart of man imagined,

what God has prepared for those

who love Him.”

(1 Corinthians 2:9 ESV)

----

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro

throughout the whole earth,

to give strong support to those whose heart

is blameless toward Him.

(2 Chronicles 16:9 ESV)

TIP #1 Give your life to Jesus Christ and you will be in Heaven Marrying the Lamb as Jacobs Troubles happens here on earth.

The other Seven Tips are thus irrelevant to Christians.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro

throughout the whole earth,

to give strong support to those whose heart

is blameless toward Him."

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 1/25/2018 at 1:00 PM, missmuffet said:

What and when is the wrath of Satan? He might be able to harass a person now on earth but he has very little power. The problem is that people give Satan way too much power. He needs to be ignored.

They confuse the Wrath of God with the Wrath of Satan, just because Satan is angry when he is cast down and has GREAT WRATH. But they do not understand Jesus is OPENING THE SEALS thus he is in control via his Wrath, that is why its called the Lambs Wrath in Rev. ch. 6, all Seven Seals are the Lambs Wrath. Hes angry at the world thus he allows them to have their hearts desire, a King who has evil in his heart, since they all have LOVED EVIL over God. Its still Gods Wrath, Jesus is God. I think the Trumpets are the Holy Spirits Wrath (Still Gods wrath) because its the prayers of the Saints, taken unto the alter of God then cast back down on earth as fire. Lastly the Seven Vials are the Fathers Wrath. Each get progressively worse. 

Its never Satan's wrath, hes always been seeking to kill, steal and destroy. Hes just angrier than usual when cast out of Heaven, but if God did not allow him he could not kill mankind, else we would all be dead now. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

That is not a promise of any such thing. It was for the church in Philadelphia, not for Christians in general. The wrath of God is not the persecution of Christians during the Tribulation, but the judgments that He will be pouring out on the unsaved during the same time--culminating in the destruction of the earth by fire---as well as the lake of fire (the second death). The persecution of the saints is according to God's plan and is NOT His wrath, but the wrath of Satan; nor will we be spared it. Believing that you're not going enter the Tribulation (if it is God's will for you to live through that time) will make the reality devastating to you.  

Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, but do not measure the court outside the temple (God's worshipers on earth); leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months." (Revelation 11:1,2 ESV)

If anyone is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes;

if anyone is to be slain with the sword, with the sword must he be slain.

Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints. (Revelation 13:10 ESV)

Edited by LightShinesInTheDarkness

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

What is worse for the believer? Tribulation and persecution or great wealth and an easy life?

Looking at the Israelites in their history, it seems that a time of plenty is when they strayed from the Lord. They had been warned of this repeatedly.

So when the Messiah suggested 'as in the days of Noah' He was not joking. So there has to be a reason for His statements 'like a thief in the night'. What if we are not seeing what is really happening and are listening to flaky doctrines?

Perhaps like the foolish virgins that had not trimmed their lamps and had not oil, we will be caught napping.

That is why they invented a secret pre-trib rapture. To account for Yeshua's words of warning about His coming when not expected. But His words may just be for His Second coming - when we do not expect it.

Have you considered this possibility? Take a very close look at scripture - Daniel, Matthew, Luke etc.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

That is not a promise of any such thing. It was for the church in Philadelphia, not for Christians in general. The wrath of God is not the persecution of Christians during the Tribulation, but the judgments that He will be pouring out on the unsaved during the same time--culminating in the destruction of the earth by fire---as well as the lake of fire (the second death). The persecution of the saints is according to God's plan and is NOT His wrath, but the wrath of Satan; nor will we be spared it. Believing that you're not going enter the Tribulation (if it is God's will for you to live through that time) will make the reality devastating to you.  

Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, but do not measure the court outside the temple (God's worshipers on earth); leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months." (Revelation 11:1,2 ESV)

If anyone is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes;

if anyone is to be slain with the sword, with the sword must he be slain.

LightShinesInTheDarkness

I am so loving your posts.  You have been given much wisdom.

God bless.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

Only from the lap of American sloth , ease , luxury , completely ignorant of Christian life around the world could the  feeble brained  premise that Christians need a tribulation 

to experience real persecution arise . 

Fat & sassy in their spiritual ignorance of the world  . 

" In the world ye shall have tribulation . "      ( John 16 : 33 )

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

5 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

What is worse for the believer? Tribulation and persecution or great wealth and an easy life?

Looking at the Israelites in their history, it seems that a time of plenty is when they strayed from the Lord. They had been warned of this repeatedly.

So when the Messiah suggested 'as in the days of Noah' He was not joking. So there has to be a reason for His statements 'like a thief in the night'. What if we are not seeing what is really happening and are listening to flaky doctrines?

Perhaps like the foolish virgins that had not trimmed their lamps and had not oil, we will be caught napping.

That is why they invented a secret pre-trib rapture. To account for Yeshua's words of warning about His coming when not expected. But His words may just be for His Second coming - when we do not expect it.

Have you considered this possibility? Take a very close look at scripture - Daniel, Matthew, Luke etc.

Amen to that. Knowing the scripture as you say it is reasonable and for me it is a fact

• Thumbs Up 1