• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

3 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Teachers always have things to say above and beyond the text of any book, in helping students understand it better.

The Bible fully supports the pre-trib rapture teachings within it.

Gen.28:20 "So Jacob served seven years for Rachel, and they seemed to him but a few days because of the love he had for her."

As it will be for the Church, from the time Jesus returns from heaven for us, in 1 Thes.4:16 to the marriage in heaven, of the Bride/Church to the Lamb/Jesus, in Rev.19:7-8.  While the tribulation takes place on earth.  Confirmed by the following:

In verse 3: "Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that Day [The Day of the Lord, the 70th and final Week, the seven year tribulation] will not come, until the "apostasia" [Greek term in which the original translation was "to depart," or "departure," meaning, the rapture of the Church] occurs and the man of lawlessness [The antichrist, and all three of the "he's" in Dan.9:27] is revealed [Who triggers the Day of the Lord/ the 70th and final Week/ the seven year tribulation], the man doomed to destruction." Which reveals the "apostasia" [Departure] will take place before the antichrist is revealed, who triggers the 70th Week/seven year tribulation in Dan.9:27. Confirmed in verses 7 and 8 below.

Translation History of apostasia and discessio: By Thomas Ice, PhD.
The first seven English translations of apostasia all rendered the noun as either " departure" or " departing," rather than "falling away." They are as follows: Wycliffe Bible (1384); Tyndale Bible (1526); Coverdale Bible (1535); Cranmer Bible (1539); Breeches Bible (1576); Beza Bible (1583); Geneva Bible (1608) . This supports the notion that the word truly means " departure." In fact, Jerome' s Latin translation known as the Vulgate from around the time of 325 A.D. renders apostasia with the " word discessio, meaning ' departure.' Why was the King James Version the first to depart from the established translation of "departure" in 1611 A.D.? [It is more than likely due to overzealous RCC scribes who altered the original wording of vs 3. to accommodate their teachings of Amillenialism, which rejects both the pre-trib rapture of the Church as well as Jesus Millennial reign her on earth].

From the marriage in heaven, Jesus will return in His second coming to the earth WITH HIS CHURCH, riding white horses, dressed in fine linen [A sign of the righteous acts of the saints, in verse 8], white and clean, in His armies from heaven, recorded in verse 14.  Confirming Zech.14:4-5 and Jude 14.

The pre-trib rapture o the Church endorsed by the following:

1. Frank L. Gaebelein, A.M., Litt.D., Headmaster Emiritus, The Stoney Brook School; 2. William Culbertson, D.D., L.L.D., President, Moody Bible Institute; 3. Charles L. Feinberg, ThD., PhD., Dean, Talbot Theological Seminary; 4. Allan A. Mac Rae, A.M., PhD., President, Biblical School of Theology; 5. Clarence E. Mason, Jr., Th.M., D.D., Dean, Philadelphia College of Bible; 6. Alva J. Mc Clain, Th.M., D.D., President Emeritus, Grace Theological Seminary; 7. Wilbur M. Smith, D.D., Editor, Peloubet's Select Notes; 8. John F. Walvoord, A.M., Th.D., President, Dallas Theological Seminary; 9. C.I. Scofield, D.D., Editor, Scofield Bible; 10. Editorial Committee Chairman, J. E. Schuyler English, Litt.D.

Chuck Missler, Koinonia House, Charles Stanley, Baptist minister, Zola Levitt, Levitt's Ministries, Miles Weiss, Zola Levitt's Ministries, Moishe Rosen, Jew's For Jesus Org., David Bickner, Jew's For Jesus Org., Mitch Glaser, His Chosen People Minisries Dwight Pentecost, Dean at Dallas Theological Seminary, Harold Wilmington, Dean at Liberty Seminary, Arno Froese, Editor and CEO of Midnight Call Ministries, Thomas Ice, PhD., Author, Jack Van Impe, TV Ministry, Tim Le Haye, Author, Jerry Falwell, Baptist minister, Billie Graham, TV ministry, Franklin Graham, TV ministry, Dr. Ron Carlson, Dr. Wilfred Hahn, Dave Hunt, Ed Decker and Dr. Norbert Lieth.

The trumpet of God will sound in 1 Thes.4:16.when Jesus returns to take His Church to heaven, recorded in Jn.14:2-3, 28; 1 Thess.4:17 and 2 Thes.2:3 and 7-8.

The next trumpet of God will be t the second coming of Jesus, with His Church, to the earth, recorded in Zech.9:14.

The last trumpet of god will be at the resurrection as recorded in 1 Cor.15:52.

Quasar93

So far you still have not shown me how the last trumpet is pre-tribulation.  Shouldn't be hard for a teacher to explain.

Though I do admire many of those you have listed, I don't agree with them 100%.  The rapture is just one.  Gifts of the Holy Spirit are another.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Believe in Him and in Him who sent Him.

Repent of all your sins.

Remain in Him and tell Him daily that you accept His sacrifice and shed blood for your personal redemption.

And pray always that you may be accounted worthy to escape the tribulation.

Luke 21:36, Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

You will be raptured and will be with Him forever, and you will return with Him at His second coming to rule with Him as kings and priests during the Millennium.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

I have been waiting on Quasar93 to show us where the pre-trib resurrection that must accompany the pre-trib rapture is written about in the Bible for several weeks now, but he keeps avoiding my question.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

6 hours ago, OneLight said:

So far you still have not shown me how the last trumpet is pre-tribulation.  Shouldn't be hard for a teacher to explain.

Though I do admire many of those you have listed, I don't agree with them 100%.  The rapture is just one.  Gifts of the Holy Spirit are another.

Let me see your Scriptural based argument proving the Scriptural based teachings of coming pre-trib rapture of the Church is false.  Opinion without support to verify it is meaningless.

Quasar93

19 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Let me see your Scriptural based argument proving the Scriptural based teachings of coming pre-trib rapture of the Church is false.  Opinion without support to verify it is meaningless.

Quasar93

It is rather very simple, so simple people ignore it because they believe it is a deep mystery that has to take a lot of research to know.  I am not saying I know what time the rapture will occur, just that it is not before the tribulation.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Notice, it says the last trumpet.  This is backed up with 1 Thessalonians 15-18

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.  Therefore comfort one another with these words.

The Rapture will take place at the last trumpet.  Nowhere is scripture do we read that there will be a trumpet from God being blown before the tribulation when it comes to scripture pointing to being caught up to be with the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.  Therefore comfort one another with these words"

It says "with the trumpet of God"

Nothing about the last trumpet of Revelation's 7 judgment trumpets

Read your Bible

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.  Therefore comfort one another with these words"

Read your Bible

I am not saying that the last trumpet in 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 is the 7th trumpet in Revelation 7, but there is a real good possibility it is.

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Here is where you can read about the last trumpet.  Perhaps you should not be so quick to reprimand someone until you are 100% sure.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Still 1 Thes 4:16-18 - For the Lord himself will come down from Heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.  After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up (Raptured) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will be with the Lord forever, Therefore encourage each other with these words.

There are three things which precede the Rapture (appearing) 1. a loud command, 2. the voice of the archangel, 3. the trumpet call of God.

Now where does one see the Second Coming here. No evidence of the Lord touching the earth.

Now Acts 1:11b - This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seem him go into heaven.

Does anyone see a loud command, the voice of the archangel, or the trumpet call of God here?  When Jesus ascends into heaven, or upon his return.

Now 2 Tim 4:8 - Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day, and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

Now, Titus 1:6 - An elder must be blameless, the husband of but one wife, and man whose children believe and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient.  Rev 4:4 - Surrounding the throne were 24 other thrones, and seated on them were 24 elders.  They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads. v. 10 - the 24 elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever.  They lay their crowns before the throne and say: v. 11 - You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.

Rev 5:8 - And when he had taken it (the Scroll), the 4 living creatures and the 24 elders fell down before the Lamb.

So the scene in Heaven has 24 elders present after they have received their rewards before the throne and all this before the 1st Seal is even opened.  Scripture says that elders are the leaders of a group (body) who are blameless.....  So the Rapture of 1 Thes 4:16-18 has happened sometime prior to the opening of the 1st Seal.  So, "on that day" (of 2 Tim 4:8) is before the 1st Seal is even opened.

It does not mention Pre-Trib, but it is pretty close.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I hope this muddies up a lot of waters.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

It is rather very simple, so simple people ignore it because they believe it is a deep mystery that has to take a lot of research to know.  I am not saying I know what time the rapture will occur, just that it is not before the tribulation.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Notice, it says the last trumpet.  This is backed up with 1 Thessalonians 15-18

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.  Therefore comfort one another with these words.

The Rapture will take place at the last trumpet.  Nowhere is scripture do we read that there will be a trumpet from God being blown before the tribulation when it comes to scripture pointing to being caught up to be with the Lord.

I have provided you Scripturl proof the rapture will take place before the tribulation begins, in several places.  Speciically in the translation history of 2 Thess.2:3, confirmed in verses 7-8.  I have also provided you data pertaining to three trumpet soundings by God  One at the time Christ comes for the Church, in 1 Thess.4:16 and seven years later, when He sounds it again in Zech.9:14, in His second coming to the earth WITH HIS CHURCH from their marriage in heaven, recorded in Rev.19:7-8 and 14, confirming Zech.14:4-5.

Quasar93

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Read your Bible

Even more specifically, read Zechariah 9.

Then the Lord will appear over them,
And His arrow will go forth like lightning;
And the Lord God will blow the trumpet,
And will march in the storm winds of the south.  Zechariah 9:14

Is this the trumpet of God?  When does this take place?  Is there one that comes later, or is this the last?