• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, OneLight said:

You must have the wrong member in mind.  I never said I was a follower of post trib belief.  Be careful not to read into my statements as I said, and still say, it will be at the last trumpet.  The rapture will happen somewhere during the tribulation.  When, I don't know, just that it will be at the last trumpet.

I can see in another reply to me that you do not believe that these two , almost 100% identical verses are not speaking of the same event.  That would preclude that you believe there are two comings of Christ, one for His church and one before the Millennium.   Here are you own words:

As I said before, 1 Cor.15, is primarily the teaching about the resurrection, while the teaching in 1st and 2nd Thess. is about the rapture of the Church.  I have provided you with a preponderance of Scriptural proof, the pre-trib rapture position is the only one that is taught in the Scriptures.

Now, once again, here are the two passages I addressed all along.  I will denote the parts that are the same.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Notice, it says the last trumpet.  This is backed up with 1 Thessalonians 15-18

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.  Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Take a real close look, not through the lenses of any timing, but at the scripture itself for scripture will back up scripture.  There two passages back each other up.

How can it be that there will be two groups who sleep?  How many times must a trumpet sound to gather His people?  How many times must the corruptible must put on incorruption, and the mortal put on immortality?  Can the corruptible be with the Lord?

Since you make it clear, the Scriptural teachings of the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church by Jesus and His apostles have no meaning to you, my interfacing with you on this subject is terminated.

Quasar93

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

10 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Since you make it clear, the Scriptural teachings of the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church by Jesus and His apostles have no meaning to you, my interfacing with you on this subject is terminated.

Quasar93

It's so sad to see someone like you not answer one simple question.  You have talked about everything pertaining to the rapture, as you understand it, but have not shown one place where scripture states the timing, just your personal understanding you derived from your studies.  Then, to top it off, because I disagree with you, you accuse me of not caring about the teaching of Jesus or the Apostles.  Personal attacks is the strongest proof that you cannot answer the question, so you allow the flesh to guide you in personal insults.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, OneLight said:

It's so sad to see someone like you not answer one simple question.  You have talked about everything pertaining to the rapture, as you understand it, but have not shown one place where scripture states the timing, just your personal understanding you derived from your studies.  Then, to top it off, because I disagree with you, you accuse me of not caring about the teaching of Jesus or the Apostles.  Personal attacks is the strongest proof that you cannot answer the question, so you allow the flesh to guide you in personal insults.

Give me an example of my not providing you with Scriptural evidence proving the pre-trib rapture of the Church,you have denied.  Or of any of your views I have not rebuked with Scripture.  Or where I have attacked you personally, except to say you are in denial of those Scriptural proofs and unable to field a Scripturally based argument refuting that  which I have posted proving my Scripturally based views, except for one verse.  If you are calling my charging you with your posts containing meaningless opinion, as attacking you, then you are right.  By the same token, your last post is an example of you doing the very same thing.  This response comes to you because of the trash talk it contains.  What you have provided out of your views pertaining to a pre-trib rapture of the Church, is a failure to the Scriptures that refute them.  

Quasar93

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation 3:10

7 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Give me an example of my not providing you with Scriptural evidence proving the pre-trib rapture of the Church,you have denied.  Or of any of your views I have not rebuked with Scripture.  Or where I have attacked you personally, except to say you are in denial of those Scriptural proofs and unable to field a Scripturally based argument refuting that  which I have posted proving my Scripturally based views, except for one verse.  If you are calling my charging you with your posts containing meaningless opinion, as attacking you, then you are right.  By the same token, your last post is an example of you doing the very same thing.  This response comes to you because of the trash talk it contains.  What you have provided out of your views pertaining to a pre-trib rapture of the Church, is a failure to the Scriptures that refute them. 

Quasar93

The clear example is in all your replies.  Instead of taking on the question at hand, you began trying to lay out your whole theory.  I stated in the very beginning of my posting in this thread that the only place scripture speaks of any type of timing could be found to the at the last trumpet.  You then went on to try to prove me wrong, claiming that 1 Corinthians 15:51-58 and 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18 are not speaking of the same event.  They are the same and you failed to prove they are not.  Even those who believe in the pre-trib theory agree they are.  (http://www.pre-trib.org/articles/view/the-three-major-rapture-passages)  

When questioned, you do very well in spreading out you beliefs, but completely fail to focus on the questions I ask.  The first was to provide any other place in scripture that clearly states any form of direct time frame.  It clearly states "at the last trumpet", but nowhere else do scripture speak so clearly.  I then asked you how the last trumpet came before the tribulation.  Instead of answering questions, you took the platform to teach your theory.

It is plain to me that you did not want a conversation or discussion I was asking about.  Instead, you went on to show how your theory is correct and everyone who disagrees is wrong.  I am willing to work through the questions, but I am not willing to tackle your complete pre-trib theory all at once.  So, I end up wondering if you are unwilling to do so, or incapable to do so?  Which is it?

These are the pre-tribulation immortals:

[1 Corinthians 15:20-23; 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:1-9; 2 Thessalonians 2:1; Revelation 3:10; 4:4; 5:1-10; 11:1; 13:6; 17:14; 18:4; 19:1-9; 19:14; 20:4 .... those on thrones]  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Revelation 3:10

That end time promise is specifically for those who keep the word of His perseverance.  God tells us not once, but twice, what this end-time perseverance He is referring to is.

• If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.  Revelation 13:10
  • And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.  Revelation 14:11-12

The end time promise of Revelation 3:10 applies to those who reject the mark and image regardless of the cost. 

I say this for those who have ears to hear it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Revelation

3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth

One will either be kept from the tribulation period, or will not .... believe this

Those who become believers during the tribulation period will either die and be raised at the end of it [Revelation 20:1-4], or will get through it and enter the Lord's millennial kingdom as mortals [Revelation 14:13; Matthew 24:29-31 [Israel]; Matthew 25:31-40 [Gentiles] 

Edited by Daniel 11:36
  • Thumbs Up 1

Did God change and many did not notice?  I ask because God did not remove Noah, but showed Him a way to survive.  Don't forget about Lot and his family.  God did not remove them, but showed them a way to escape what was coming.  Then there was Moses and the Hebrews, where God did not remove them from Egypt, but showed them a way out.  Why in world would one expect that God would change how He deals with things now?  I believe He will keep us from the temptation through His Spirit that is in us.  The world does not have the Holy Spirit, but we do.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

Good for you, but the keeping of His own will be different as stated in scripture .... Revelation 3:10

Then just after will He bring His tribulation and judgment upon a world of unbelief