• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Earlier this month,  Rep. Bob Goodlatte [R-VA] introduced H.R.4760 - Securing America's Future Act of 2018, a sweeping bill that entails everything from Education and the Workforce to Homeland Security to the military. 

Also, tucked away in this 400-page behemoth of a bill are the details of a new biometric National ID card that could soon be required for everyone.

Not surprisingly, there is almost no media coverage on this legislation.

H.R. 4760 establishes a mandatory National Identification system that requires all Americans to carry a government-approved ID containing "biometric features." Without this card, according to the legislation, you will not be able to work in this country.

The legislation was drafted under the auspices of providing a legislative solution for the current beneficiaries of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

However, as Ron Paul points out, "this bill would give DACA recipients a 3-year renewable legal status while forcing a biometric National ID card on virtually everyone else."

Naturally, this bill is wholeheartedly supported by the anti-immigration sect and has gained 70 co-sponsors already in only a few days. As with most police state-promoting legislation, fear of illegal immigration is being pushed to garner such support. 

However, as Ron Paul points out, the bill won't just target illegals--it targets everyone--and it will use your most private information to track you.

"Under the statists' National ID scheme, you'd be forced to carry around your National ID card, tied to this massive database, chockfull of biometric identifiers like fingerprints and retina scans," Paul noted. "Without this ID, you won't be able to legally hold a job -- or likely even open a bank account or even board a plane!"

has any one seen this? what do you think?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Here's the bill at the congressional website HR4760

If you click CTRL F on your keyboard at that site you can find keywords of interest that pertain to the bill. As in, biometric.  The first result when I did this is in section 2106

Doing that, using that keyword to search via CTRL F and the word, biometric, I found 51 hits. 

All of this is for national security presumably. The thing about any government is they can create the problem so as to then claim it necessary to draft a law that solves the problem. That can be why it seems like government prior to Trump enabled illegal immigration and in some cases the subsequent terrorist acts that took place due to illegals or, to those who traveled to known terrorist states, being allowed back into this country unimpeded by law enforcement at their point of entry. I.E. Airports, ship ports. 

I've not read every part but I don't think , if there is a mandate for an ID implant chip so as to buy , sell, or trade, that American's will comply as easily as would be presumed. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

We all complain about illegal aliens and what they are doing to our country....   a national ID card will greatly help in identifying who they are.  I don't see a problem with a national ID card....

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

From goodlattes website, it says ...

The bill strengthens the security of our southern border by authorizing funding for the construction of a border wall and requiring the use of a biometric Entry-Exit system at all ports of entry. 

https://goodlatte.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=1085

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

“(l) Other biometric initiatives.—Nothing in this section may be construed as limiting the authority of the Secretary to collect biometric information in circumstances other than as specified in this section.

The article I posted may have exaggerated what the bill is; that would be my fault.

I did find this ( #1) above in the bill which does suggest more will come after the border is secure.  

I think this bill goes to far.

Thanks for posting your thoughts. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

If we're living in the last days, which I personally have no doubt we are. Then I would suspect we should be seeing initiations to destroy national sovereignty and to unite to a global agenda for the benefit of the world. We're seeing that in spades with USA legislation, UN legislation and the Vatican. I could go on and on but it's coming to a corner near you. 

So far the USA is the major obstacle and one of the few holdouts, thanks to the election of Trump, who nixed that free trade bill that had nothing to do with trade, but global control. Trump through a monkey wrench into the fast track plans of the global elite and Satan, but it's still coming at a relentless pace. 

I'm by no means a prophet or know the future, but with the "convergence" of all biblical prophecy I see and the speed and acceleration taking place... One way or another, I don't see Trump completing eight years in office. You can say many negative things about Trump, but clearly he's a patriot and America comes first. This doesn't bode well with the global elite and one world global system crowd. 

Just my thoughts gents... 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Putin doesn't want to entertain the global government any more than we don't want it.

They may get a global government some day, but I think they will pay a huge price for it here in the US right now.