• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Revelation 3:10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Those who continue in faith, grounded and steadfast until Christ takes us home in the rapture. These people are guaranteed not to go through God's wrath and judgment which is the seven year tribulation.

That's sort of what I'm talking about... Those conditional words, like "IF" and "BECAUSE".

9 hours ago, Giller said:

Luk 21:36
(36)  Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Well first of all, there was a question asked:

Luk 21:5-7
(5)  And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,
(6)  As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
(7)  And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

It seems that the people who spake of the temple, asked Jesus a question, but now we go to Matthew's version.

Mat 24:1-3
(1)  And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
(2)  And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
(3)  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

So in the Matthew account, it clearly shows who asked Christ the question, which was his disciples.

Both Matthew and Luke had double meanings to them, partly referring to the time of a.d 70, and also the time of the tribulation period.

Now we know that the disciples did not escape all the things that happened during the time of a.d 70, but as for the 7 year tribulation is concerned, we will escape all the things that shall come to pass in that time.

And even though Christ was saying this to his disciples, he in turn was saying this to us who are believers, who are disciples or followers of Christ.

Yeah, that sounds reasonable putting it in the perspective of a dual prophesy. Provided in my opinion, the "accounted worthy to escape" applies only to the A.D 70 advent and diaspora. So my question is, assuming it's a dual prophesy, has it any application to the Rapture?

9 hours ago, ScottA said:

Beware the teachings of men, for God has sent strong delusion out among the churches being taught by those who did not love the true but preferred a lie. Come out of their snare. Read the words yourself, and ask God to send His Holy Spirit to help you, for the words must be discerned spiritually. 

As for your interpretation: All will be caught up, but not in some mass end times event, but rather as Paul stated, "each in his own order", i.e., each in his own time. After which comes the judgement, followed by "some going to everlasting life, some to shame and everlasting contempt."

Tell God of your love for the truth...and you will be counted worthy.

I believe "each in his own order" may refer to the dead in Christ first, then we which are alive. Then after the millennium the resurrection of the unsaved dead to the Great White Throne Judgment.  

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

17 minutes ago, Giller said:

I do not really care about man's opinions, but yes many were persecuted in the past and martyred, some of us today may even get martyred, so we can go through persecutions of some sort, but the catching away is a totally different event.

This is good if true,  that you don't care about man's opinions.  If you've read much what is posted on this forum,  you already know most the posts are directly opposed to YHVH'S WORD, PLAN, and PURPOSE in CHRIST JESUS.

If you know YHVH'S WORD and PLAN in CHRIST JESUS,  you also know that most of the posts about the "catching away" are false and of false origin also.  Maybe,  maybe not all of them (YHVH Knows).  This is also more fully revealed by things associated with / that go along with those posts/teachings/ doctrines.  

Your argument, if any, that matters, is with YHVH'S WORD,  not with me or with men , women (especially on this forum), or man's opinions.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

27 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I believe "each in his own order" may refer to the dead in Christ first, then we which are alive.

Not if you couple it with, "to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord."

You see, just as all are fallen together through Adam but were not born nor do die together, neither are they raised up in Christ.

27 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I believe "each in his own order" may refer to the dead in Christ first, then we which are alive.

Not if you couple it with, "to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord."

You see, just as all are fallen together through Adam but were not born nor do die together, neither are they raised up together in Christ.

33 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

You see, just as all are fallen together through Adam but were not born nor do die together, neither are they raised up together in Christ.

36 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Oh great! Something got stuck - guess this was in need of being repeated :rolleyes:

Edited by ScottA
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

No,  that's not in line with all Scripture.

See Corrie ten Boom's testimony online if possible.   She showed the fallacy and the terrible results and problems of that way of preaching by the preachers in China a long time ago, and in the USA in the last 80 years.

• 1 month later...

On 2/20/2019 at 2:35 PM, simplejeff said:

No,  that's not in line with all Scripture.

See Corrie ten Boom's testimony online if possible.   She showed the fallacy and the terrible results and problems of that way of preaching by the preachers in China a long time ago, and in the USA in the last 80 years.

Please explain.