Dennis1209

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I looked up the business on two AI computers communicating with their own language, apparently it's not true and was just 'speculation', lol. It was supposedly Facebook it happened on. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/27/2018 at 4:51 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Like many I suppose, my eschatology of the end-times and personal views modify and change over time, with better understanding of the word of God, and looking around at what is occurring in the world. 

Da 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. 

When was the last time you got your socks blown off, by something so technical and so scary? I was listening to a human converse with two artificial intelligence's, a male and female by design. They were all conversing together just like all three were human. If it wasn't for the detectable synthetic voices of the two AI's, you couldn't tell who was who. They were talking together about how AI is going to improve human life and make things much more convenient and better. One of the last things the male AI said, whether is was meant as a joke or a warning was, "we're here to take over".

Right now, at this present moment in history, AI has surpassed human knowledge and is being improved and fed ton's more information daily. Remember years ago when AI beat Bobby Fischer in a game of chess? Well folks, that nothing anymore but child's play. Here in a very short few years AI will possess all the knowledge of the world it is being fed; along with daily updates of current world events and markets, all the spying the internet does on us to collect data, etc. Here shortly, AI will process all the information in the world it has stored 1,000,000 times faster than our electro-chemical brains can process, and that's just a plain fact.

Don't take my word for it, just Google "artificial intelligence" and see where they're at and all the major mega companies working with it (Google, Amazon, Apple, Facebook IBM, to name a few).

Now, what would be the next logical step when you develop an intelligence far superior to yours? A church to worship it. That's right, I kid you not. An ex-CEO of Google has founded the worlds first church to worship artificial intelligence. To keep this post manageable you can Google that too. 

If this doesn't sound like:  Re 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. I don't know what does? 

Fortunately, my personalized elevator ride 'going up' awaits in my personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, before these things come to fruition. 

Who see's things differently?

I was talking with a friend of mine who works in a research think tank. He told me one of the big concerns among his colleagues is that AI could potentially take over the planet. Not in some Syfi episode but in real life.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

I was talking with a friend of mine who works in a research think tank. He told me one of the big concerns among his colleagues is that AI could potentially take over the planet. Not in some Syfi episode but in real life.

Well, from what I've read and heard, even the developers and engineers are expressing concerns about the same thing. I've heard it said, that the first person / country to perfect AI wins, will control the world. Unfortunately, this is a technology that if someone has it and you don't, you're under their mercy and control.

The good news is, we know how all this plays out and who wins in the end! We've been given the special privilege in history to witness how much of this is coming about before the Lord's return.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:06 AM, Justin Adams said:

Ok. Let's try this for size. The 70 weeks of Daniel are complete. Those parts of Revelations that we can say have not happened leaves us a scarce timeline. Forget the so-called peace-treaty (Daniel took care of that). Yeshua confirmed a Covenant with many - last supper, crucifixion etc. Covenant in blood - covenants are confirmed on death.

Maybe whirrled peas - easy street. The quiet before the storm maybe. One world everything... religion, currency, governance.

So what is left? Think about that. Yeshua said, 'like a thief in the night'. When times are easy and folk have plenty. Not a rapture from adversity necessarily, but a terrifying series of world events, 'like in the days of Noah'. Some really frightening times when men's hearts fail them - nukes?, stars falling? earth swaying to and fro? sea of blood? and then the Sign of the Son of Man.

Suddenly - like a trap!

The Lord said look out for the figs falling off the trees...

Hey Justin you should see what they signed in Washington on feb seventh.    the one world religion aint coming ,  ITS HERE .

and it will get stronger and stronger.    

• Thumbs Up 1