IGNORED

My life is falling apart, along with my faith.

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I'm 16, and I have betrayed myself and the lord. I don't know what I was thinking, I stopped praying for months, forgot about the Lord and forgot about myself. I was with so many men, all of which were much older than I, and it was all for this. This terrible mistake. 

I am currently five months pregnant with a married man's baby. I need help from God and I need help from myself. 

I need somebody to talk to and somebody to help me find my way back to my faith.

• Praying! 6

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Welcome to worthy :)

I don't think your life is over, but one thing you need to do for sure is stop this relationship with a married man.  As for your child, I don't think you should call your baby a mistake.  You are going to bring a baby into this world as a result of your mistake, but you need to love that child dearly.

Stop sinning, and repent.  Turn back to the Lord, He is waiting for you.  Praying for you.

God bless

• Loved it! 4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

5 minutes ago, Sarah777 said:

I'm 16, and I have betrayed myself and the lord. I don't know what I was thinking, I stopped praying for months, forgot about the Lord and forgot about myself. I was with so many men, all of which were much older than I, and it was all for this. This terrible mistake. 

I am currently five months pregnant with a married man's baby. I need help from God and I need help from myself. 

I need somebody to talk to and somebody to help me find my way back to my faith.

Welcome to Worthy Sarah

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, Sarah777 said:

Are you part of a good church?  Do you have a pastor or mature Christian woman you can talk to?  There is a lot of practical stuff to be worrying about health wise.   We can pray and offer a few words of encouragement or guidance from online, but it would be very helpful to have someone physically and spiritually along of you in the upcoming months.  There are also potentially legal ramifications for the man (given that you are a minor).  There is a lot of stuff going on and you need people alongside you.

Spiritually, just start praying, reading your Bible (perhaps the gospel of John or one of the other gospels), and find some Christians to connect with (maybe a church, or bible study, prayer group, or a women's group at church).  

One of my nephews was born to his mom when she was a teen.  It was a challenge for her. That was 30 some years ago and is now mostly a distant memory. He's turned into a great man (and now has 4 kids of his own) and she's a good grandmother now.  Having kids is hard work and a challenge but rewarding.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

Welcome

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

1 hour ago, Sarah777 said:

Welcome and will be praying for you! The greatest encouragement is the promise from Lord Himself. He never leaves us or forsakes us. Wanted to post these verses as an encouragement.

Romans 8:31-39New Living Translation (NLT)

Nothing Can Separate Us from God’s Love

31 What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? 32 Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else?33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself. 34 Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us.

35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”[a]) 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Sarah777 said:

The only thing you can do is give this to God. Ask God into your life to be your Lord and Savior and ask for forgiveness of your sins.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, Sarah777 said:

I'm 16, ....

Hi Sarah,

So young, yet you now have had one of the biggest wake up calls of your life. What could be worse? Worse would be still going on with how you were behaving. Now is your time to turn your life around and become responsible for your baby. The past is gone (like for all of us) and you have woken up early, so use this as a great opportunity to really turn to God and see how He will lead you and your baby into the rest of your life and eternity with Him and us all.

We are all praying for you. Start preparing for the baby, ask the Lord to give you a heart for your child, seek out those who will help. and most of all forgive yourself as God has forgiven you. You were blinded but now you see. We have all been blinded, but now, thank the Lord we, as believers, now see.

all the best and keep us posted as to how you are going, please. Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

6 hours ago, Sarah777 said:

Welcome to Worthy Sarah,

The road to repentance is admitting that you have done wrong.  You have shown that you are remorseful for your actions.  But your baby is not a terrible mistake.  He/she is a living baby inside of you.  You are probably scared and anxious.  It's going to be ok.  Give this to the Lord.  He will fix all your mistakes if you ask Him.  You may keep your baby or give it up for adoption.  Pray for wisdom on that.  God can and will redeem every one of our mistakes and decisions if we ask Him.  It isn't going to be easy but you will get through it with His help.  But I pray that you will not abort this baby.  please take the advice of others here, find a Godly woman who can help you, who will listen, who will guide you.   I pray the Lord will send someone local to help you. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1