• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF it do ,  I keep on testing everything even that one says .   For even new age prophets are getting some events correct,  but they false and we know it .

The problem is that people focus too much on spiritual gifts... Gifts are not a sign of a true believer.

The true believer will show fruits of the Spirit, everywhere in their lives, they worship God in spirit and truth, 24/7, all day.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God." - Romans 8:14

@frienduff thaylorde

You could turn water into wine, but if you embrace sins and say they are good... Then I would keep away from you.

"You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?" - Matthew 7:16

But I know, I know, you do not do that. God bless you! :laugh:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

5 hours ago, Davida said:

Heleadethme , pretends to agree with this scripture but -- in reality she doesn't think it applies to her belief in receiving New prophecies because she believes in an open cannon.   She is not accepting your post of this scripture in reality. 

Yes confusion is at the foundation of open canon believers because they have no canon to measure by... thus they do not understand what God has given us to objectively know truth from lie.

• Oy Vey! 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

26 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Yes confusion is at the foundation of open canon believers because they have no canon to measure by... thus they do not understand what God has given us to objectively know truth from lie.

Goodness me.  Well, I guess all I will say is that one thing the Lord has taught me well brother and that I often say to people.....and that is I have learned to be very wary of UNBIBLICAL TERMINOLOGY.....it is usually from the evil one.  I have no confusion over that, no, none at all.  Bless you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

How God assembled the NT letters and then wrote the cap stone with the great seal...
The book of Revelation was the last letter written by John the apostle and was set through out time as:

Rev 1:17-19
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
19 Write the things: 
which thou hast seen, ...........................................John, The epistles 1,2 and 3rd John
and the things which are, .....................................Revelation 1-3
and the things which shall be hereafter;..............Revelation 4-22:17
KJV

Then God placed the great seal upon His Canon of Scrtiptures OT and NT
Rev 22:18-21
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
KJV

This is why we know the canon of Scripture is closed and what God has sealed and warned about in breaking that seal will be done.
  • Oy Vey! 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,455
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, angels4u said:

Amen and amen,I still have a pile of printed sermons from him,did you receive them in those days? I guess you were to young when he would send them by mail:)

I've just recently become aware of David Wilkerson myself. Through a couple of programs and ministries I trust; David R. Reagan (Lamb & Lion Ministries) and Jan Markell (Olive Tree Ministries). In fact, many of the programs I watch and listen to has mentioned him, yet to date I know very little about him.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

9 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I've just recently become aware of David Wilkerson myself. Through a couple of programs and ministries I trust; David R. Reagan (Lamb & Lion Ministries) and Jan Markell (Olive Tree Ministries). In fact, many of the programs I watch and listen to has mentioned him, yet to date I know very little about him.

I listen to all those speakers you mentioned at times, you probably like JD Faraq and Amir Tsafari too if you googled them... I loved to listen to both of them and also Jack Hibbs :)

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,455
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I listen to all those speakers you mentioned at times, you probably like JD Faraq and Amir Tsafari too if you googled them... I loved to listen to both of them and also Jack Hibbs :)

WOW! Real Life with Jack Hibbs, Calvary, Chino Hills, and JD and Amir Tsafari, I subscribe to them on Youtube and watch them all the time. Seems we have friends in the same circle :D

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I have indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit who guides me and illuminates God's word to me personally.   So I have no use for, or need for a prophet. The Bible is His textbook and it is complete and there are no additional revelations.

There is nothing a prophet or a dream or vision could do for me that the Holy Spirit in me cannot already do and has not already done.

Then I'm afraid you have an argument with both Jesus and the apostles.  It is not a matter of "additional revelations", where did you get that idea.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Davida said:

Unfortunately some are doing the bidding of spirits! 

Some ....................most I see in churches are playing with spirits , thinking its THE SPIRIT when its just a spirit of divination .   

davida,    I loves ya,   but yall got he leadeth me pegged all wrong .   I think its time we start over and find out what we all truly believe .

the accusations aint helping .